6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie Boy

His demeanor, work rate, attitude, whatever you want to call it, was perfectly fine. He missed a chance. Whatever. The team played like shit, Rashford specifically was not really a problem today in any way, he just missed a chance.
OK.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Not even trying going to header in 94th minute was most pathetic thing. Again same shit from him

oleoleoleole

Sorry guys, afraid he’s done. The excuses have run out. He’s just not a very good footballer and nor does he seem to care that much. If we were serious about this rebuild, we would sell him this summer as a signal we mean business.

Ekeke

At this point I'm not sure he plays any position. His finishing is too poor for attacking roles and hes never tracking back to help the defence so he cant be in midfield or defense

Ballache

Supports
Martial
If this guy is our main left forward then we are in big big trouble...
Jesus, Ragnick was right, we do need 10 players...

hobbers

His demeanor, work rate, attitude, whatever you want to call it, was perfectly fine. He missed a chance. Whatever. The team played like shit, Rashford specifically was not really a problem today in any way, he just missed a chance.
Wow. Just wow.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
This fecker needs to pull a Rocky 3 and find his eye of the tiger. He barely looks PL class these days.

jesperjaap

He will do nothing of any note consistently this season. SHould have been sold in the summer for decent money

Water Melon

Does not go 1on 1 vs a full back, does not track back well. No decent finishing, no vision of the game, no dribbling for a PL level. He is done.

KjaAnd

I'm probably one of his biggest fans on here, but for the love of God, take on your man, Marcus! I know his confidence is shot, but his biggest strength is running at defenders, and he isn't even trying that at the moment. It doesn't help that Sancho and our FB's are just as passive.

Castia

For the love of god do not renew his contract.

Been absolutely shocking for 18 months and is getting worse. His head will dip even further when he’s left out of the England squad for the World Cup.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
:lol:

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
And people were comparing this waste of space with Mbappe. How is he regressing this fast? Even Dele Allí had a more consistent run before falling off a cliff. At least he won’t be going with England to the WC. That’s good for England.

clarkydaz

For the love of god do not renew his contract.

Been absolutely shocking for 18 months and is getting worse. His head will dip even further when he’s left out of the England squad for the World Cup.
its likely already agreed, this club aint selling him

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
He could have had a hat trick and we could have won. But yeah he only missed a chance and the whole team was shit so it’s ok for him to be shit.

mancan92

He missed 2 clear cut chances, created no chances, pulled out of multiple 50/50s etc. That's alot of issues. The fact that he ran is not enough.

Someone

Something
This season is his last shot at the top level, but know the club, we'll probably renew his contract and end up having him on the bench for 5 years.

Nothing today has shown that he's improved since last season. I'm sure he'll get plenty of playing time anyway.

RedMilo

Not been good enough for a long time now. He pulled out of no fewer than 5 50/50 balls during the game. Doesnt deserve the shirt is the sad truth one of 6 players that needs to be moved on.

EtH

Standard from him. Utter madness to rely on him at this point.

Cloud7

As I asked in the other Rashford thread, what’s the excuse for him going to be this season?

In the last year we have had:

Mental health, his girlfriend, his injuries, being overplayed by Ole, a lack of pre season, not being coached properly

What is it going to be now?

-Supreme-

As I asked in the other Rashford thread, what’s the excuse for him going to be this season?

In the last year we have had:

Mental health, his girlfriend, his injuries, being overplayed by Ole, a lack of pre season, not being coached properly

What is it going to be now?
Everyone else is shit and he needs to be playing with better players :wenger:

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Was his workrate good though? Hard to tell on telly but watching replays of their goals he’s literally nowhere to be seen every time that Brighton broke on us. First goal came with Shaw trying to mark two players and I’m fairly sure Rashford wasn’t even in our own half?

Shouldn’t a hard-working wide attacker be regularly tracking back? And/or winning the ball back in the opposition half? Could be wrong but I can’t remember Rashford making a single tackle. As in, none at all.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
It's insane how the club allowed him/even accepted his off field activities while his form went down the drain - you can easily see how after December 2020 he went from being decent/really good to absolute shambles since the start of 2021. The few goals he scored were masking his overall performances on the pitch. He's being paid close to 200k a week for what? Showing up as the club mascot every matchday for the last season and a half?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Was his workrate good though? Hard to tell on telly but watching replays of their goals he’s literally nowhere to be seen every time that Brighton broke on us. First goal came with Shaw trying to mark two players and I’m fairly sure Rashford wasn’t even in our own half?

Shouldn’t a hard-working wide attacker be regularly tracking back? And/or winning the ball back in the opposition half? Could be wrong but I can’t remember Rashford making a single tackle. As in, none at all.
Maybe I'm mentally comparing him to last season and I thought his attitude was miles better and more just a "normal attacker" rather than depressed out there. Generally I don't think the wingers were the issue at all today, but weren't necessarily good either. There were multiple who were straight up horrible and the reason for us getting dominated in the first half before I get to worrying about the wingers.

hp88

I wouldn’t even give him the season, pray he has a decent World Cup and move him on in the new year.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
Maybe I'm mentally comparing him to last season and I thought his attitude was miles better and more just a "normal attacker" rather than depressed out there. Generally I don't think the wingers were the issue at all today, but weren't necessarily good either. There were multiple who were straight up horrible and the reason for us getting dominated in the first half before I get to worrying about the wingers.
I’m just so bloody sick of watching wide attackers at other clubs constantly winning the ball back for their team while our give the impression they simply can’t be arsed. It’s a disgrace. It really is.

mancan92

But he directly missed 2 clear cut chances...... That contributed as much as anyone in us losing the game.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
I wouldn’t even give him the season, pray he has a decent World Cup and move him on in the new year.
Is he gonna get called up purely on reputation? He has no place in the England squad if he doesn't start to perform on a regular basis. Both him and Sancho on current form don't deserve to go to the WC.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Missed a great chance that was given as offside, but probably wasn't.
He should have put it away either way.

The most worrying thing is that between him and Sancho, we're probably lashing out 600k a week in wages, money that probably only a few players in world football out earn.
Yet they're nowhere near that top bracket,

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
But he directly missed 2 clear cut chances...... That contributed as much as anyone in us losing the game.
In Haaland’s first game the missed chances were supposed to mean “at least he’s getting in good positions, the goals will come” And there’s some truth in that.

What bothers me was his lack of defensive effort and the complete lack of any chemistry with his full-back. They’ve been playing together for years and looked like strangers.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
He still can outpace an opponent but without the ball.

His pace is more effective when the ball is put into open space for him to run onto
This is so obviously true and it always amazes me that some people seem so blind to it. There is literally one area where Rashford is a genuinely high level striker and that’s making a quick run at a slight angle leaving the defence on their heels and playing a one touch finish, usually hard enough and low enough that he doesn’t need to hit the exact corner of the net.
I’d say every other aspect of his game is some distance off the level needed to be a successful Utd striker.

EtH

In Haaland’s first game the missed chances were supposed to mean “at least he’s getting in good positions, the goals will come” And there’s some truth in that.

What bothers me was his lack of defensive effort and the complete lack of any chemistry with his full-back. They’ve been playing together for years and looked like strangers.
Has he ever had any chemistry with anyone on the pitch ? He’s just not very good at this whole football thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.