6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hughes35

Does anybody have a fresh link or GIF for the skill? I haven't seen it.

Marwood

It's debatable because it's a fecking outrageous skill, I don't think I've ever seen that before as the degree of difficulty is through the roof.

I could be wrong of course but I think the first touch wasn't intentional but he reacts quickly to make the second heel flick which is still impressive in itself.

If he did mean it then feck me he's a lot more skilled than I thought.
Similar. I think he was going for a heel flick with his right. That was his intention. It clipling his left first was accidental.

Sylar

That chance that went wide was agonising like it was slow motion.

He didn't score today ... So hopefully weekend :)

Liverpool 7:0 Man Utd

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Was he not fit to play or something? In energy-saving mode all evening. Usually sprints like crazy in pressing when we're losing, can't remember one of those sprints from today.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
7-0 defeat and it's the striker who's thread is bumped

Never change CAF

Nero

This is what happens when you play pretty much every minute of every game, including pointless cameos against shite like Charlton in the league cup.

Walters_19_MuFc

TAA must have been happy as feck when he found out Rashford was playing up top. I mean, this is a player in the form of his life, who had the chance to go up against a player in Trent that has really struggled this season.

That said, Rash did have a good chance in the first half but he can't score every chance.

Sylar

Eth got it wrong with Rashford today. The space behind taa was there but we put Bruno there and then garnacho. Mad

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Well down the "sinner" list today, but looked like a last few years Rashy, rather than the top form in the league player we've been spoilt by this year.

If only he'd controlled that real chance, or at least got meat on it.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
He had a good chance and he fluffed it. He scores that and it's a completely different game

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Agree well down the sinner list, but just giving Henderson 5 minutes to put a ball into the box for no. 5 or whatever the feck it was, was not good.

Lecland07

Looking tired, though. He isn't running as fast as he was, and he doesn't seem to be as nimble either.

AndySmith1990

We should never be so reliant on one player that he's expected to perform at a high level literally ever single match. We should be expecting a lot more from big money signings like Sancho and Antony. Then there's Martial who's never fecking available

Irwin99

Not blaming him, he's been fantastic but i do wonder what might have been if he'd scored that chance in the first half. Sh*t happens though.

jm99

7-0 defeat and it's the striker who's thread is bumped

Never change CAF
By my count every single player who played has had their thread bumped which I'd imagine is usually the case after every match

Frank White

He had a good chance and he fluffed it. He scores that and it's a completely different game

Definitely should have done better but don't think that one chance would negate the shite show that was are defence today. Really had hoped he would be back on the left for this game but guess he's the striker until are other option decide to actually play football would be nice if Martial and Sancho where available.

Abraxas

Was probably the least bad player in truth. A bit isolated up front given the overall performance of the team. It's not a long term solution to have him there.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Because expecting someone to bury every chance is idiotic, how is this a question?

If he fluffed 3/4 chances then fair enough, but it was really only one.
What did he do outside fluffing chances that deemed him not part of the issue?? Did he pressing hard from the front?? Did he run havoc their defence? did he create chances? Did he involve in keeping possession?

Slevs

likes to play with penises

This.

For all the goals he's scored, he's never been that "clinical" striker where he needs 1 chance.
Him and Bruno missing those 2 first half golden chances cost us a lot.

jm99

This was the first one
Tbf its usually the highest profile players that get bumped, when Ronaldo was here it was him, when Rooney was here it was him, same with van persie and right now it's become rashford, these players always get the get most discussion both when things go well and when they dont

Doracle

Decent game I thought. Gave VVD problems and created chances with excellent movement. A shame he didn’t tuck one away but one of the only players who gets a pass today.

Valencia Shin Crosses

What did he do outside fluffing chances that deemed him not part of the issue?? Did he pressing hard from the front?? Did he run havoc their defence? did he create chances? Did he involve in keeping possession?
Did I say Rashford had some great game? Of course he didn't honestly he hardly got on the ball which isn't surprising from the middle. Honestly I don't think he was "bad" though. But why the feck would you look at that game today, and think "yeah Rashford was the issue that useless cnut".

lsd

The Oracle
The real worry now is if the goals dry up for him who is going to step up to the plate as a regular goalscorer.

I don't think he has been looking as sharp recently which is only natural given his tremendous run up to now.

I really don't want to hear Martial mentioned as someone who will be that player either

redshaw

The chance was a long diagonal ball on the bounce across his body, I wouldn't blame him for that and he's been our best player.

3KDré

Was he not fit to play or something? In energy-saving mode all evening. Usually sprints like crazy in pressing when we're losing, can't remember one of those sprints from today.
I reckon he's playing injured again. Hasn't been moving the same since Barca and wasn't really sprinting about like crazy against Newcastle.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Did I say Rashford had some great game? Of course he didn't honestly he hardly got on the ball which isn't surprising from the middle. Honestly I don't think he was "bad" though. But why the feck would you look at that game today, and think "yeah Rashford was the issue that useless cnut".
I mean, we lost 7-0. Everyone fecked up. I don't know why you think Rashford was not one of the issue. He's not the only issue, but he's part of it, as he played almost 90 minutes. 71% passing rate of 14 passes (yeah, that's right) in 84 minutes, one of the lowest workrate, while fluffing chances. Yeh, not an issue at all. /s

So you don't have issue with his performance? Ok, mate. I have, you don't. Opinions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.