6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

edgecutter

Looked like he was at least trying, but his standard is so low that we need to get him off the books.

Leg-End

Approaching a solid 2 years of absolute pony yet still makes the 11.

Frank White

As bad as he was, which was shit at least he looked slightly threatening on the odd chance we put together. Definitely time to be moved on though, just another player going through the motions. Is hard to like any of these players atm, factory reset needed asap.

TOKUGAWA-X

Rashford is an ex-footballer already, i have said it so many times.

He is a decent, good person and an activist. The club must understand this so we can get something out of him, 30M should be enough.

Manny

Grammar Police
The sooner that offer from PSG comes in, the sooner we can buy one of those Brentford forwards...

Seriously, we don't deserve another season of this level of effort.

R'ed'Devil

Please Please Please sell this fraud to PSG. Then we can worry about selling the other 8

Doracle

Looks like he has turbo lag - still has speed but the first two steps he doesn’t really get going, which makes it far harder to get away from players. I wonder if he is just a bit too heavy.

Thought he did ok today - some nice play in the second half - but his body language still looks really poor.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Probably isn't good enough for Red Star F.C let alone PSG

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Does he even enjoy football at this point? He looks miserable out there.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
No one is going to convince me there's not a serious agenda against this bloke

11 players started the game and yet it's Rashford's thread that's getting the most activity

Holters

Can't put a cross in, can't beat a man, can't dribble, not technically gifted, lost some pace...

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He's done with us, no coming back from this no matter what we change. Change will be good for him, might light a fire under him.

Take whatever PSG are offering and run with it, this season is a write-off anyway. But we will give him a huge wage and then be stuck with him for another 5 years, just United things.

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
He had a couple of dangerous enough runs towards the end but the rest of the game he was walking around as if he'd rather be anywhere else, disgraceful

saik

Another nothing game from him but he atleast tracked back and took a yellow card for the team in the 2nd half. I'll give him that. He didn't even bother doing any of that last season.

charlenefan

Maybe not drop stories the day before you are happy to go PSG?
Explain the exact same last week against Brighton (and basically every single other game over the last 12 months)

It's not about his performances anymore it's personel

BerryBerryShrew

Another nothing game from him but he atleast tracked back and took a yellow card for the team in the 2nd half. I'll give him that. He didn't even bother doing any of that last season.
Really? Even Gary "All British Academy players are faultless" Neville acknowledged the contrast in the second half between the desire of Brentford's forwards and our Marcus ambling around aimlessly off the ball. Tracking back once means nothing.

Frank White

worse than everyone else?
Wasn't better though, so any stick he got for last seasons performances was justified imo. Do agree though there is a select few here that will genuinely go all week bashing him non stop. Clarkydaz happens to be one.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Playing like he doesn't want to be here. A move would probably best for both parties at this point, but looks like ETH is depending on him.

opopop

Club aren't going to sell him because they have some weird view that he is important to our reputation as a global brand

So performances be damned. He's here until he wants to leave because the club doesn't meet his ambition

Idxomer

Players who are negotiating with other clubs shouldn't be at United, it's pretty simple.

saik

Really? Even Gary "All British Academy players are faultless" Neville acknowledged the contrast in the second half between the desire of Brentford's forwards and our Marcus ambling around aimlessly off the ball. Tracking back once means nothing.
Hey I'm in no way supporting his performance today. :lol: Just saying what I saw. Very meh performance along with Sancho and Bruno.

It's a minor(can I say micro?) improvement from last season where he very evidently didn't even bother tracking back on multiple occasions.

Frank White

Playing like he doesn't want to be here. A move would probably best for both parties at this point, but looks like ETH is depending on him.
Honestly this is the best summary of Rashford atm, looks so uninterested it's painful. Would be a player I would be looking to move on but the lack of options means he'll stick around.

clarkydaz

Wasn't better though, so any stick he got for last seasons performances was justified imo. Do agree though there is a select few here that will genuinely go all week bashing him non stop. Clarkydaz happens to be one.
im sick of hearing about him. The best thing he can do is keep quiet and regain some form before talking about moves and contract renewals

charlenefan

im sick of hearing about him. The best thing he can do is keep quiet and regain some form before talking about moves and contract renewals
Stop posting about him if you're sick of hearing him

Status
Not open for further replies.