Marcus Rashford - Linked to PSG

LARulz

I am sure we have enough fans who want him gone to crowd surf him all the way to Paris

Bestofthebest

We should do an Ajax and ask for £100m for him. Oh, sorry PSG are more savvy than us and we would let him go for £20m.
Some things never change.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
We should do an Ajax and ask for £100m for him. Oh, sorry PSG are more savvy than us and we would let him go for £20m.
Some things never change.
There’s enough shit to get mad about that you don’t need to manufacture fake scenarios in your mind to spark outrage.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
You watch them a lot then? Are they any good, I mean 100m+ good?
I haven’t seen them play outside of European games.

In any case, I’d rather back the manager and what he wants rather than try year in year out with Rashford. He’s been in abysmal form since Jan 2021, so he’s had enough time to try and turn it around.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
He fecking sickens me...

The most blatant example out on the pitch every week of sulking, not giving a feck and not putting in full effort and he has the gall to talk about hard work. He's either a troll or Team Rashford™ has poisoned his mind.

Piss off to Paris.
Christ almighty.

BorisManUtd

He fecking sickens me...

The most blatant example out on the pitch every week of sulking, not giving a feck and not putting in full effort and he has the gall to talk about hard work. He's either a troll or Team Rashford™ has poisoned his mind.

Piss off to Paris.
He's all talk, no action.

Frank White

I haven’t seen them play outside of European games.

In any case, I’d rather back the manager and what he wants rather than try year in year out with Rashford. He’s been in abysmal form since Jan 2021, so he’s had enough time to try and turn it around.
Backing the manager would mean keeping Rashford though seeing as he's said he's happy with him and he's a important player for him and wants to keep him at United.

The Corinthian

Backing the manager would mean keeping Rashford though seeing as he's said he's happy with him and he's a important player for him and wants to keep him at United.
If given the choice, I’m sure he’d rather line up with Gakpo and Antony. I think it’s a club decision to keep Rashford, rather than a manager decision.

The Corinthian

So the manager is a puppet then? Interesting.
No that’s not what I’m saying at all. How did you come to that conclusion? EtH doesn’t want Ronaldo although the club does. I think the Rashford situation isn’t that far off.

Frank White

No that’s not what I’m saying at all. How did you come to that conclusion? EtH doesn’t want Ronaldo although the club does. I think the Rashford situation isn’t that far off.
Well someone must be forcing him to say Rashford is a important player no, if you genuinely believe the manager doesn't want him? Might be time to make a statement and drop him or at least sub him.

CM

Rashford has to be very careful. He's been really poor on the pitch for almost 2 years now and that interview also had quite an arrogant undertone to it.

It seems as though he's surrounded himself with people who continuously tell him he's great and he's forgotten the importance of self-improvement. Take a cautious look across at someone like Dele Alli to see how quickly things can unravel if you continue along that path...

Speako

Rashford’s going nowhere. He’s in the middle of spending 10m renovating his new farmhouse and land. He bought a top end fish tank off my brother in law (who also co-owns the company, didn’t just meet him in the pub :-) yesterday for 200k (yep, you read that right) which will be fitted shortly.
All boring stuff I know, but true nonetheless.

Jericholyte2

Surely we just activate his 1yr extension, tell him there’ll be no negotiation until summer 2023 whereby any contract renewal will be adjudged on his output this season…

Or am I being too naive?

arnie_ni

Ding ding ding.
He'd have been getting slaughtered by everyone long ago if he wasn't such a great person.

His effort is genuinely shocking at times. I'm not sure there is a player, on the pitch, I hate more at this moment in time. Just put the effort in and people will forgive other short comings.

dinostar77

Nothing against rashford, he just needs to somehow find a way to enjoy his football again. Hes looked miserable and unhappy on the pitch for a long time now.

Maybe a move would be good for him, who knows.

Canuckred64

He still has potential, but his head is not in a good place right now. I think he would benefit from a move outside of England. Let him put aside his political ambitions and concentrate just on football. Perhaps a loan move to Ajax with a mutual option to buy as part of the Anthony deal. I dont think moving to PSG will help him, they are as big a circus as we are.

Castia

He fecking sickens me...

Piss off to Paris.
I'll never forget his performance against City last season and in all honesty almost every appearance since. The City game he walked around like a spoiled child giving no fecks about United or football in general.

The most obvious case of not giving a feck I've ever seen.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
If we get Antony, he’s probably not suited for a bench roll. We actually need the depth this season, imho, but if we can bring in someone like Gakpo then we have to let him go.

Best of luck, might help his football to get away from the British press.

Frank White

He's been a massive benefactor of how badly this club is run. Doubt he'd even be on the bench for Liverpool or City.
Alternatively if he was at either club he would have had a fantastic coach instead he's had Ole, Carrick, LVG, Jose, Ralf etc.... doesn't absolve him of the shower of shite he's served up for last 2 years but literally all the players that come here look like shit.

AFC NimbleThumb

Alternatively if he was at either club he would have had a fantastic coach instead he's had Ole, Carrick, LVG, Jose, Ralf etc.... doesn't absolve him of the shower of shite he's served up for last 2 years but literally all the players that come here look like shit.
This./

AttackAttackAttack

I’m all for selling Rashford if the right offer comes in. He just is not working out and I think a change would work for all involved. If he goes to PSG he might tear it up and get his form back, but I do not see that happening if he stays here. We need to make good money off of him though. He has value due to history and what he has done off the pitch. If PSG want him let’s make them pay since we are not desperate to sell. If we keep him hopefully he will be a sub and come on against tired teams.

Reactions: Cheimoon

pogbasformerbarber

Hes had injuries and decent amount of positional turmoil. I don’t love his form, but some players “seem” lazy on the pitch when they’re not…and he’s one that I think gives a great effort. Sometimes you’re punished for playing hurt since you don’t look right, and I think he’s in that boat.

His public efforts are obviously amazing and he’s never been anything but a solid professional off the pitch. I have no idea why so many don’t want to see him here 100% healthy with a solid manager.

Reactions: Cheimoon

Beans

Supports
Neutral
Rashford’s going nowhere. He’s in the middle of spending 10m renovating his new farmhouse and land. He bought a top end fish tank off my brother in law (who also co-owns the company, didn’t just meet him in the pub :-) yesterday for 200k (yep, you read that right) which will be fitted shortly.
All boring stuff I know, but true nonetheless.
Not the sort of thing that you can easily move to Paris, then?

Let’s hope the competition is good for Antony, Rashford and Sancho, then. Certainly enough football for all 3, plus possibly Martial at times.