Marcus Rashford - Linked to PSG

spiriticon

I very much think we're open to selling Rashford but using it as a negotiation tactic to drive up the price.

By the end of the window I reckon Rashford will be at PSG and Antony at United
Tbh I'm not that keen on Antony myself, but we should entertain credible offers for Rashford, or anyone else, anyway

Chairman Steve

I would personally be in favour of selling him to PSG, taking that money and putting it on Gakpo. I don’t think he works in a ETH system most importantly. His work rate last season looked really damning and people are getting tired of his PR (even non-United fans have picked up on it). The fact there were stories a few weeks back that he wanted assurances from ETH that he was going to play seemed a bit rich, coming off the season he just had.

If he goes to PSG, he’ll be there two seasons tops before they realise they can’t do much with him or another hot prospect comes along, come back to England to a fanfare as a massive coup for a team like West Ham, Villa or Everton and they’re quickly going to see they didn’t get what they thought they were going to get, and they’ll look to sell him on within a season.

El Zoido

He is trying to engineer a situation where we fold and give him a contract.
A strong club would tell him to fix up first.
We’ll renew him on an inflated salary, just watch it happen.

manuchamp88

He is trying to engineer a situation where we fold and give him a contract.
A strong club would tell him to foxtrot oscar.
So sick of power plays, especially by players who've done nothing lately to deserve a new contact.

Paul778

Correct. I'm normally not a fan of loads of change in such a short time but feel it's the only way to go for us now.
Exactly this. The attitude of the team stinks and this needs open heart surgery. If you change things 2-3 players at a time they will just learn all the bad habits already present. They will see all of these social media stars phoning in their performances week in week out and believe that's what it means to be at united.

We've got rid of pogba, lingard and henderson out of the dressing room. Most likely it will take slabhead, ronnie and rashford to go (or massively change outlook) to finally cleanse the wound.

dubplate warrior

Selling Rashford for the rumoured 60m would be incredibly smart business given we are seemingly splashing the cash in the next 10 days. United in reality need another 5 players, if Rashford makes that possible I hope we let him go.

It seems that by September if we go by rumours, Mctominay, Maguire and Rashford will all be out of the side. If we were to sign Sommer I'm pretty sure he would very quickly take De Geas place. United will slowly begin to morph into an unrecognisable team.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Rashford out to sponge some of the Antony and potentially Gakpo signings would make sense.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
For whatever reason Rashford has zero motivation to play for us, so its clearly for the best that we part ways but I just can't see a 50/60 million offer coming anytime soon. His horrendous form surely will put most clubs off.

r1z3mu

Sell, sell, sell. We already lost Pogba for nothing (compare that to Real compensation for Casemiro). If we are business (and we are), we need to be good at doing business.

ThanksBoss26

For whatever reason Rashford has zero motivation to play for us, so its clearly for the best that we part ways but I just can't see a 50/60 million offer coming anytime soon. His horrendous form surely will put most clubs off.
Rightly or wrongly, I sense the wider football world still see the last 18 months as a blip for Rashford and more indicative of United's problems than anything fundamentally wrong with him. I wouldn't be completely surprised if PSG would be prepared to put up that money for him this window. From our point of view though, unless there's rapid improvement and with this contract running down (even though we'll take up the one year option until 2024), I reckon it's the last chance we'll get for that kind of fee in the near future at least, maybe ever.

JeffFromHK

selling him at anything above 50M is always a good business.

He has lost mentality and passion for the game. I don't see any chance he can revive again. PSG would be a perfect place for him and he can be the backup for their front 3

Kaos

Sell. Get Gakpo and Antony. Easy. Hope the club doesn't fold and actually gives him an improved contract
That would be a good bit of business from us. Gakpo, Sancho and Antony competing for two positions is exactly the setup we should be looking at. Rashford will end up playing football in Turkey in 2 years,

Mainoldo

Sell. Get Gakpo and Antony. Easy. Hope the club doesn't fold and actually gives him an improved contract
Think we would need something more proven if we are selling Rashford. Probably Pulisic. Someone who can step in risk free.

Kaos

Think we would need something more proven if we are selling Rashford. Probably Pulisic. Someone who can step in risk free.
Rashford is hardly a key player for us these days, bordering on being a liability. Losing him would be no loss tbh.

Water Melon

Sell Rashford, please. Invest the money in a hungry talented player.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The abuse he gets has a lot to do with it I'm sure.

Mainoldo

Rashford is hardly a key player for us these days, bordering on being a liability. Losing him would be no loss tbh.
Exactly. We don’t need more liabilities. I like the look of Gakpo but he’s going to need a settling in period.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I do believe in PSG interest. After all what they're after is good PR.
Would Rashford be willing to join that state funded club? Paris might be interesting for him but the owners?

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
If there's anything in this we should definitely sell if there's a decent fee involved.

Lecland07

I think it is time to sell. It will be impossible for him to rediscover any kind of form here - it has just gone too far with the team in general.

He used to be a really good player, let's not pretend he wasn't. PSG could be a good move for him - joining a team which is so dominant could do a lot for getting him back to form. He will also be guaranteed Champion's League every season. I think it makes sense for everyone in this case.

allen7

We’re creating another lingard situation so ETH should make some big calls in the first season.
I think any other top 6 team would’ve placed him in market to buy a better player.

Remember the geese

I think Rashford will get the season here with us, but I can definitely see a situation where he is sold next summer. If we sign Antony, it's quite likely that Rashford will be behind Sancho in the pecking order on the left. We also have the exciting young Garnacho coming through. If he doesn't regain his previous form, then I could see a move being beneficial for both parties.

Varun

Staff
Be funny if he actually pushes for and gets the PSG move. Will warm the bench and lose whatever chance he had of making the WC squad.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
I'd feckin love it if he was sold.
That would be a really good message to send the rest of the under performers

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
He fecking sickens me...

The most blatant example out on the pitch every week of sulking, not giving a feck and not putting in full effort and he has the gall to talk about hard work. He's either a troll or Team Rashford™ has poisoned his mind.

Piss off to Paris.

Frank White

In what world is Pulisic risk free? Also to the Antony lot how many of you have actually watched him play? The fee quoted for the lad are just point blank ridiculous at this point for someone with bang average stats in the Dutch league... As for Rashford probably is time to go, shame it might end this way but it is what it is.