Marcus Rashford (Out)

luke511

Simply a consequence to his half arsed behaviour on the pitch. Ten Hag hasn’t helped the situation by refusing to drop him.

Kopral Jono

Think it's best for both him and the club that he leaves in the Summer.
Rashford is stuck in a deep rut and in need of a fresh start and there is growing resentment towards him among us fans. Unless circumstances change rapidly an amicable divorce is probably best for all parties.

Sometimes you just have to part ways.

Rojofiam

If you're an avid watcher of Goldfish and his pathetic cronies on that "fan" channel, you're pathetic and embarrassing.

If you let his propaganda influence your feelings and fuel hatred towards the likes of Rashford and Maguire, you're even worse.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Why not? Chelsea just did it. City have done it. If we truly believe he's not good, just let him be another team's problem.
Chelsea grudgingly let Mount go after he wouldn't extend and had 12 months left. City sold a 20 year old who had 2 Premier League starts last season. Or do you mean Zinchenko and Jesus? Those were more squaddies and their squad is mental enough to let basically any one player (probably not named Rodri) leave and they'd still be fine.

I mean it could happen, but I just really doubt it. We were unwilling to let guys like Lingard and Henderson go on loan to clubs around us because we were worried. Can't see them being comfortable letting Rashford go to a rival. ... Though maybe the new footballing directors have a different vision.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
If you're an avid watcher of Goldfish and his pathetic cronies on that "fan" channel, you're pathetic and embarrassing.

If you let his propaganda influence your feelings and fuel hatred towards the likes of Rashford and Maguire, you're even worse.
TBF Goldie is pretty much pro Rashy

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I watched Goldbridge for about 3 minutes recently and within that timeframe he claimed he didn't want ten Hag sacked, blamed INEOS for the current mess and claimed INEOS weren't serious because they haven't sacked ten Hag.

He just so transparently makes every controversial claim he can possibly think of, no matter how much he contradicts himself. I don't really understand how people can get something from it.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
The Goldbridge fans are an odd bunch, never met one who attends matches; That tells its own story.
Well yeah, that's his base. People who can't/won't attend matches that want the fan community feel. It is heavily internet culture influenced too. Hojlund is a fan, for example, but a big United fan.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Well yeah, that's his base. People who can't/won't attend matches that want the fan community feel. It is heavily internet culture influenced too. Hojlund is a fan, for example, but a big United fan.
The culture of watching a game and at the same time the streaming reaction of a YouTubers is among the things that make least sense to me

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
The culture of watching a game and at the same time the streaming reaction of a YouTubers is among the things that make least sense to me
Yeah, watchalongs are fecking mad. They clearly just do it for the clips.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
The streamers are clever, they're doing it for money but I was focusing on the viewers wanting to watch their reactions. I mean wtf
Oh yeah, it's just trash TV though isn't it. Watching a human react and interact with something. Wait til you get into the realms of NPCs and people paying for them to say stupid things, that's where I truly feel lost.

Rojofiam

Just wishful thinking, be lucky to get £30m currently
Sorry, but that's nonsense. 50m is the absolute lowest anyone would offer because they know going lower than that would be insulting. And I'm pretty sure 60-65m is the absolute lowest we would be selling him for.

ElDiabloRojo

Sorry, but that's nonsense. 50m is the absolute lowest anyone would offer because they know going lower than that would be insulting. And I'm pretty sure 60-65m is the absolute lowest we would be selling him for.
Hopefully, but who, considering the wage, agent fees etc

Rojofiam

Hopefully, but who, considering the wage, agent fees etc
Well, I wouldn't be selling him, because there aren't many, if any better left wingers available out there to replace him with.

PSG is probably the club that would be the most interested in him, though.

Melville Red

If we can't love him at his worst, we don't deserve him at his best!
Even his best wouldn’t get him in any Ferguson team. He’s been one of the most over rated and definitely the most over paid individual this club has ever seen, well maybe Sanchez takes the over paid slot but he was never rated at this club, any way you know what I mean.
Rashford is the luckiest young man on the planet playing for Manchester United getting huge money and living every United fans dream and yet he does not appreciate it. In layman’s terms he’s a spoilt brat who should be shown the door.