Marko Arnautović | United have pulled out

saik

We’ll according to the tweet we need his serial winner attitude around the dressing room to improve things…
That winner attitude and ambition which made him play in China during the prime years of his career? Of course.... that's the attitude we need at this point of time. We are a fecking shambles. :lol:

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Like who?
Someone who can score goals, has international experience, is relatively low cost, has a good work ethic, knows the premiership, good in the air and on the ground,
Name one and I'll be impressed.
I don't know. I don't have a global scouting network and the contact details of every football agent worth their salt on file like Manchester United will have.

There is simply no way that the best option is a bloke who was a Stoke City player in his prime, which was the best part of a decade ago.

He's not close to good enough. He's a massive nobhead. He has all kinds of baggage. It's not a difficult bar to clear.

BlueHaze

Guys why are you even bringing up this racism bs he should never even be considered by us to sign racist or not. Actually disturbing if these reports are true he's an absolute ueseless knobhead who's way past his best.

Suv666

Its about time we accept that we aren't a top six club anymore.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
“To be precise, the allegation was that he shouted, “I’m fecking your Albanian mother” towards Alioski, who has Albanian roots, after his 89th-minute goal in a 3-1 victory.

Arnautovic has admitted there were “some heated words” in an apology that was not just directed to the people of North Macedonia but, tellingly, also those of Albania. However, he denied being racist and it is important to note that UEFA did not invoke Article 14 of its disciplinary and conduct regulations, which refers to discriminatory allegations and would, in theory, have involved a ban of at least 10 matches.”

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Yeah, our attack is decent. We didn't struggle to score last season, and we won't struggle to score this season.
Our issue remain elsewhere.

So a striker who scored more goals than Leao last season isn't decent? Yet some on here were hoping for Leao, strange.

I'm all for buying for the future etc, but we have Garnacho who is one for the future, what we need is for the here and now, someone who will provide depth, goals and workrate. That's what Marko will give.
Out of the top ten last season we scored more goals than Brighton and Wolves, the rest all outscored us.

Leicester, West Ham, Arsenal, Totteham, Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester City all scored more goals than we did.

Denis79

“To be precise, the allegation was that he shouted, “I’m fecking your Albanian mother” towards Alioski, who has Albanian roots, after his 89th-minute goal in a 3-1 victory.

Arnautovic has admitted there were “some heated words” in an apology that was not just directed to the people of North Macedonia but, tellingly, also those of Albania. However, he denied being racist and it is important to note that UEFA did not invoke Article 14 of its disciplinary and conduct regulations, which refers to discriminatory allegations and would, in theory, have involved a ban of at least 10 matches.”
He has also been accused of calling someone the n-word.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndic...ic-called-me-a-nigger-ibrahim-kargbo.amp.html

Houdini

Seeing this a lot. What did he do or say? I don’t remember the incident.
He said “Jebem ti majku šiptarsku” about 2 or 3 times (to North Macedonia’s player, who is of ethnic Albanian origin), Serbian for “I f**k your Albanian mother”, but using the word “Šiptarsku” for “Albanian”, which is a pejorative racist slur.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
The only reaction I have to this is the Michael Scott meme "no, no, please God no, no.....noooooo!"

I've seen him since back in the days he was supposed to replace Ozil at Bremen. Him being at United would be an utter disgrace to the stature of our club.

That being said, I really really hope ETH has a plan for him because I trust ETH way not than our scouting team so I hope ETH has recommended him.

Gazautd18

Apparently this isn’t happening after all, as the club doesn’t want to deal with the multiple racist incidents being brought up. Good.
Please say this is true.
I couldn't watch another game with that racist cnut up front.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
The only reaction I have to this is the Michael Scott meme "no, no, please God no, no.....noooooo!"

I've seen him since back in the days he was supposed to replace Ozil at Bremen. Him being at United would be an utter disgrace to the stature of our club.

That being said, I really really hope ETH has a plan for him because I trust ETH way not than our scouting team so I hope ETH has recommended him.
My reaction is more that if Ten Hag is pushing for him then I've lost a lot of faith in him straight away.

jesperjaap

Wha an earth is going on? If there is truth in this....it must mean Sesko is either not movingclubs....or is another going to Chelsea. A few very good young strikers have already moved, there are still a couple around improve us, see Giouri getting links with Madrid last couple of days....he is the one we shoul dbe in for.

But come on Chelsea will sign someone I am sure then there is Haaland, Jesus, Nunez, Scamaccia all new strikers at come of our compeitors....and we are bidding for Arnautovic maybe.

Why are we continuirng to arguably sign squad players or competitors for the first eleven, not big upgrades when our first eleven is undoubtedly four players short, arguably double that amount, flabbergasted with what is going on with this club, cluessless recruitment and selling sofar

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Why this bellend of all players ?

Surely there's more options out there if Hag is looking for a player with this certain style.
Tadic, Drezko, Moreno, Gomez, Isak etc.

Nah, we'll just go for the cheap one who has a deplorable fecking attitude.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
So, Bologna probably saved our asses by rejecting that bid. Bet there was more "due diligence" done in this tread than at board level.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Surely this is a joke?

This guy had some talent, but has always been a complete nutcase and not nearly as good as his attitude suggests. He has zero value as a bench player since his presence is nothing, but toxicity.

I hope Ten Hag can look further than only players he knows. What's next, Klaiber and Labyad?

DutchCruijff

This club is a fecking disgrace for going after him.

A fecking disgrace.

And Ten Hag needs to give his head a fecking wobble. Absolutely shameful move.

RedMilo

It just shows the club is fecked. They don't learn. Where's the plan (the sporting project) they haven't got a feckin clue.. this will be the 1st and last game I go to this season. They've had enough of my money - idiots..

Mainoldo

I’m not for this guy at all. But playing devils advocate.. when Conte wants his players… we all say the clubs should do it. ETH wanted this guy.

C'est Moi Cantona

ETH can surely sign players he doesn't know personally already. Him having, and us allowing, this sort of approach is really worrying.

I thought we were supposed to be going down the route of signing players to get a squad that doesn't need ripping up everytime we get a new manager anyway.

Chief123

He said “Jebem ti majku šiptarsku” about 2 or 3 times (to North Macedonia’s player, who is of ethnic Albanian origin), Serbian for “I f**k your Albanian mother”, but using the word “Šiptarsku” for “Albanian”, which is a pejorative racist slur.
In that case, he can feck right off! Thanks for confirming he is a Cnut.