Marko Arnautović | United have pulled out

ThanksBoss26

I think I’d take Toney at this stage
Possibly though I’d consider making an enquiry about Watkins at Villa. I recall reading Mitten saying we had a serious look at him when he was at Brentford. Not a glamorous signing by any stretch but someone who I think would do a good job for the team. Cost might be an issue though.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Possibly though I’d consider making an enquiry about Watkins at Villa. I recall reading Mitten saying we had a serious look at him when he was at Brentford. Not a glamorous signing by any stretch but someone who I think would do a good job for the team. Cost might be an issue though.
I think Toney has a better all round game and seems better adapted to the level

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Emannuelle Dennis over Arnautovic. Incredible that we're being sold in the leaks that this is a pragmatic stop gap. When they've been planning for months why would we need a stop gap?
I’d take anyone over arnautovic. Dennis is a good shout, he’d be around 20m I think
Or even a loan of someone.

Gandalf

Belotti is signing for Roma on a free
To facilitate this Shomurodov is leaving Roma to join Bologna
We are then going to buy Arnautovic who will be surplus

Wish we just went straight for Belotti honestly.

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
Will we parade him in Manchester like Roma did Dybala, or will we unveil him at Old Trafford Barca style?
I think full Barca style.

We sign him and present him in Old Trafford but we don't register him with the Premier League until we sell the megastore to Greggs, re-mortgage the car parks and force at least three players on to the minimum wage.

m1tch

A massive downgrade on our previous stop gap signings of Ighalo and Cavani.
Everything I said about the Depay rumours I take back now, that's for sure.

What a state.

Devil may care

This isn't dead? He's dogshit and a racist piece of trash to boot, he'd add absolutely nothing bar more shite to the squad, might as well just go for Watkins or Toney, at least they aren't arseholes.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Fully expect the club to cave to pressure and not sign him. Will actually be quite shocked and disgusted if they just plough through and do it anyway.

FatTails

What’s the main issue with signing him? Character, age, talent, or opportunity cost of not signing someone better?

ti vu

We won't sign him becasue the fan backlash would be too great.
While at this stage, this club would be damned either way, the people at this club need to show some backbone. Panic signing after not having plan? Sure. But it's better having someone here rather than nobody, especially with Ronaldo pushing for a move. Martial injury record in recent years is worrisome. We don't have a productive midfielder, wide forwards for false no 9 tactic.

And I am talking from the perspective of someone who are very skeptical all about Arnautovic ability and his character.