g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Martial signs new deal - (3 years + 1) - April Fool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Can non-mods see who has deleted a post and fell for it? It’s quite easy to guess who if not. :)

ThatBerbatovOverhead

I’ve been very on the fence about Matrial as I’m sure most Reds are, but thanks to your April Fools joke you just made me realise that deep down inside I have made up my mind on what I would like for him and the club moving forward.

I read this title of the post and instantly thought “Oh God no! This is ridiculous!“.

So first off, good one! You got me. And secondly, thanks for taking me off the fence and realising I’ve made my decision.

Cloud7

I’ve been very on the fence about Matrial as I’m sure most Reds are, but thanks to your April Fools joke you just made me realise that deep down inside I have made up my mind on what I would like for him and the club moving forward.

I read this title of the post and instantly thought “Oh God no! This is ridiculous!“.

So first off, good one! You got me. And secondly, thanks for taking me off the fence and realising I’ve made my decision.
Things like this are good for giving you clarity if you're unsure about something :lol:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
And that's how the French version of Phil Jones is created. Thank god that Murtoughy has nothing to do with the feck ups done in the past. In fact the same mistakes aren't being repeated again and again
just gonna undelete this

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
just gonna undelete this
I did a mistake and I deleted immediately but its evident by now that you have something very personal towards me. Which explains why you thread ban me for the silliest of reasons while others are kept despite saying way worst stuff (ex wumminator in the united sale) then me

As I always said if the admin is unhappy with me just ban me permanently. I never stayed were I am not welcome

Hester_manc

The only bit of sense I can see in this is if United feel confident that Rashford won't extend his contract and therefore won't lose 2 strikers within a short period of time. OR it is because it is April 1 today.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I did a mistake and I deleted immediately but its evident by now that you have something very personal towards me. Which explains why you thread ban me for the silliest of reasons while others are kept despite saying way worst stuff (ex wumminator in the united sale) then me

As I always said if the admin is unhappy with me just ban me permanently. I never stayed were I am not welcome
Take it in good humour like it’s meant. It’s an aprils fools joke and you got got.

I threadbanned you because you argue terribly and ignore people’s points and there needs to be consequences for that.

devilish

The only bit of sense I can see in this is if United feel confident that Rashford won't extend his contract and therefore won't lose 2 strikers within a short period of time.
What would be the point of that? He is always injured

devilish

Take it in good humour like it’s meant. It’s an aprils fools joke and you got got.

I threadbanned you because you argue terribly and ignore people’s points and there needs to be consequences for that.
No it's not. You are trying to ridicule me for something I posted and removed in literally seconds. It's evident that you are targeting me

Regarding the fletch thing I was posting a number of posters at the same time so some slipped off the cracks. Meanwhile on other threads others are allowed to go all superior supporters on foreign fans and nothing happened to them

As said the moment you admin tell I am not Welcome I'll go.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
No it's not. You are trying to ridicule me for something I posted and removed in literally seconds. It's evident that you ate targeting me

Regarding the fletch thing I was posting a number of posters at the same time so some slipped off the cracks. Meanwhile on other threads others are allowed to go all superior supporters on foreign fans and nothing happened to them

As said the moment you admin tell I am not Welcome I'll go.
Honestly have no idea why you're bringing @Wumminator into it.

devilish

Honestly have no idea why you're bringing @Wumminator into it.
It's the perfect example how some are treated differently to others. Now thats my last post on this matter on this thread. I guess I have the right to stop an argument that concerns me without getting banned for it.

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
Finally we have our long term striker sorted.

Don’t need to sign Osmihen or Ferguson now so even better, and should save the Glazers money. Win win.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I like Martial and think if he could stay fit he'd have been great for us this year and we'd be well clear of the chasing pack. But I'll be honest, my jaw just about hit the floor and "what the feck" was about all I could say for a good 30 seconds before I realised...

Well played Pexbo, well played.

Abraxas

I think Shaw signing a new deal helped this get a bit of traction. Well played.

RedChip

Ha ha.

Genuinely don't know how I would feel about it, if it had been true.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Woodward looms our halls like a fecking ghost.

Edit: Bastard. Forgot what day it was. That's a good one, well played!

Status
Not open for further replies.