Martial signs new deal - (3 years + 1) - April Fool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Antony Martial Secures New Contract Despite Injury Concerns

Erik ten Hag shows faith in injury-prone French forward with a new three-year deal

Manchester England - French forward Antony Martial has agreed to a new three-year contract with the option to extend for an additional year, despite concerns over his injury record. Manager Erik ten Hag has demonstrated his faith in the 27-year-old's abilities, even as Martial's fitness has come under scrutiny in recent years.

Since joining the club in 2015, Martial has impressed with his pace, skill, and goal-scoring prowess. However, his career has been plagued by injuries, which have occasionally impacted his form and availability.

The decision to offer Martial a new contract highlights ten Hag's belief in the forward's potential to remain a valuable asset for the team. The club and its supporters will be hoping that Martial can overcome his injury struggles and continue to contribute significantly on the pitch.

Martial is set to return to the bench on Sunday, providing a timely boost for the team. With his new contract in place, fans will eagerly await the French forward's continued contributions in the upcoming seasons, hoping that he can put his injury woes behind him and fulfill his undeniable potential.

Bondi77

I still have not seen the Garnacho deal confirmed so I put no faith in this whatsoever.

CG1010

So happy with this news that I don't care if Rashford leaves for free now

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Don't like this. He's not nearly available enough. Martial as a backup striker is not too bad though.

:lol: you got me

Brophs

The One and Only

Erik ten Hag shows faith in injury-prone French forward with a new three-year deal

Manchester England - French forward Antony Martial has agreed to a new three-year contract with the option to extend for an additional year, despite concerns over his injury record. Manager Erik ten Hag has demonstrated his faith in the 27-year-old's abilities, even as Martial's fitness has come under scrutiny in recent years.

Since joining the club in 2015, Martial has impressed with his pace, skill, and goal-scoring prowess. However, his career has been plagued by injuries, which have occasionally impacted his form and availability.

The decision to offer Martial a new contract highlights ten Hag's belief in the forward's potential to remain a valuable asset for the team. The club and its supporters will be hoping that Martial can overcome his injury struggles and continue to contribute significantly on the pitch.

Martial is set to return to the bench on Sunday, providing a timely boost for the team. With his new contract in place, fans will eagerly await the French forward's continued contributions in the upcoming seasons, hoping that he can put his injury woes behind him and fulfill his undeniable potential.

Good God, man. You’re a father now.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
That Utd tweet sounds like it's about to tell me Jesus died for Martial's sins.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Didn’t get me as it was too obvious but it’s sad that this is what it’s come to and people feel relieved it’s not true. He started so brightly with us. Such a shame.

Sunny Jim

Warsaw...that's too far away from Edinburgh...

I hope this has something to do with April Fools Day

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Knew this was probably April Fool prank. But even if it's true I don't know if I'm gonna be annoyed. I'll only be annoyed if we don't sign a new CF.

Status
Not open for further replies.