Matt O'Riley Celtic player

A player I would definitely sign. Been mint for Celtic this season and will almost certainly move on, with A. Madrid already close to getting him before. Just beaten out for SPFL POTS, and a player would absolutely improve our squad.

Nothing at all linking him to us, just from watching him every week I think he's someone of the calibre we should be looking at who would bring a lot to us.

A player I would definitely sign. Been mint for Celtic this season and will almost certainly move on, with A. Madrid already close to getting him before. Just beaten out for SPFL POTS, and a player would absolutely improve our squad.

Nothing at all linking him to us, just from watching him every week I think he's someone of the calibre we should be looking at who would bring a lot to us.
So I watched the old firm the other day, I get the sense he's not particularly fast? Maybe it's just his running style or just me, but looks a bit laboured all the time. Fantastic technically though.

He was linked to us in the past, but nothing for a long time since.

He'd be a very good signing imo. I think 25m has been touted as a fee.

So I watched the old firm the other day, I get the sense he's not particularly fast? Maybe it's just his running style or just me, but looks a bit laboured all the time. Fantastic technically though.

He was linked to us in the past, but nothing for a long time since.

I think it’s more his running style but it’s his movement and intelligence I like. Gets in some fantastic positions and as you say brilliant technically. Shame really because I think he’ll go somewhere in Europe.

I think it’s more his running style but it’s his movement and intelligence I like. Gets in some fantastic positions and as you say brilliant technically. Shame really because I think he’ll go somewhere in Europe.
Fair enough. Think Atletico were the other team linked at the time, could certainly do much worse!

Not sure if he is good enough - but his left-foot can match the best in the P.L

Not sure he is good enough for United but him not even being used regularly on the Danish NT is a travesty.

Still not really sure about how good he actually is but he's had a great season: 18 goals and 13 assists in the league.

Shame, would’ve been interesting to see how him and Hojlund play together.

Good thing they've got Eriksen in that squad over O'Riley. He's played a lot of minutes lately and has looked sensational. :lol:

Looks like he's going to be on his way to the PL this summer. Would love to have him but don't think we have the funds sadly compared to other sides.

His left-foot can match the best in the P.L - that is for sure. But if everything else about him is good enough is another matter

Interesting. I know Leicester was following him, but I imagine that's a bit out of their budget. I look forward to seeing if he can handle the prem, I'm not entirely convinced.

Interesting. I know Leicester was following him, but I imagine that's a bit out of their budget. I look forward to seeing if he can handle the prem, I'm not entirely convinced.
If muck like John mcginn can handle it O'Riley will be fine.