Matthijs de Ligt / signs for Juventus, lowering their average age to 56

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I hope by now most people follow it as a comedy account rather than a football one. It's actually pretty funny when it's self aware.

But people's stupidity never fails to amaze
I'd say probably 3/4 do, most of the replies are in gest. Unfortunately a few "green" people still believe any rubbish they are fed.

Most of these people read the Sun also, it's pretty obvious.

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool
Ballon d'Or winners in the last 50 years:

1 from League 1
2 from Ukraine
2 from Eredivisie
2 from EPL
from Bundesliga
17 from La Liga
17 from Serie A

It should be noted that some of these numbers are inflated due to transfers, like Cruyff joining Barca, Ronaldo N. joining Madrid etc., but all in all EPL hasn't been quite the Ballon d'Or land, though there are cases like Keegan winning it twice at Hamburg.
Most of them look reasonable, but there are a few stand outs. Any one of the United team should have been chosen in 99 for example, although Rivaldo was immense and that was the only year he won it.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
I suppose you could see no news as good news - I expected him to join Barca the day after the season ended

El-Manos

If, by some miracle we actually sign him, we should go all out for Sancho. We’d have 3 of the brightest prospects in football. De Ligt , Sancho and Lingard. Lol

RedDevilUnited369

There will be no news until after the internationals.

A lot of different Twitter accounts are saying he’s a red though. It’s horrible the amount of accounts that try suck you in.

DesiAce83

If, by some miracle we actually sign him, we should go all out for Sancho. We’d have 3 of the brightest prospects in football. De Ligt , Sancho and Lingard. Lol
Give it a couple of years, Jesse is going to shine

Mark Pawelek

Gonna be optimistic for once. This massive de Lay in making his decision means he's waiting to see what Fernandes does. De Ligt will follow Fernandes.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Ok, I've re-read it. I hate white fonts.

NOT REALLY
Besides the white text you didn't read it properly fella :lol:
don't want to argue with Spurs fan in case it curses you tomorrow

thomas porter

If we were to sign him could he play left center back? I know he plays next to Blind so not sure if he's played at lcb before, and I do know Lindelof is much better at rcb.

lysglimt

Scout
He wants a challenge - clearly that must mean that he has decided to play for us….or Rochdale :)

redshaw

Challenging sporting project at Old Trafford seems likely instead of sun and golf in Spain.

Roboc7

I still think it’s very unlikely he signs for us, believe we have tried but will miss out.

Hope we have alternatives but I think there’s a good chance we don’t get any new CB this summer.

Xaviboy

He quotes about his new club will be a challenge, getting Utd back to the top is a big challenge and don't think there's a bigger challenge out there. Barcelona walked away with their league and PSG did. Bigger challenge getting Utd back competing for the title and getting the club back in the champions league. He will be playing every week at Utd and potentially be the club captain.

Reactions: SteveJ
Status
Not open for further replies.