Mauricio Amadaeus Pochettino | Chelsea sack watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyng

This reply kind of reminds me of those with Ole when he was questioned on the same thing. Worrying.
This is my biggest worry with Poch. No clear tactic and passage of play and reliant on individual brilliance. It's Ole all over again

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
We're absolutely atrocious, there's nothing going on, this fraud has to go.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
PSG is getting dominated by almost every french team in the league.

They are still winning cause late goals and individual quality, and also lead the table cause the other teams are very inconsistent, Monaco 2016-2017 would beat them.

MrBest

On bbc shows the psg formation as 4222, no idea if that is how they are playing, but appeared to me that Poch is trying the RR way.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Icardi has bailed Poch out there.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
Another game where Poch gets bailed by individual quality after playing like shit for 90 minutes.

This has to be the worst PSG after Qatar took over, Blanc's PSG looks like peak Barcelona compared to Poch's PSG.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Genuinely don't know how he's managed to be top of the league with Neymar, Mbappe and Messi. Crazy accomplishment.
Well Tuchel didnt manage to (without Messi), Poch is great!

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Another game where Poch gets bailed by individual quality after playing like shit for 90 minutes.

This has to be the worst PSG after Qatar took over, Blanc's PSG looks like peak Barcelona compared to Poch's PSG.
Blanc's PSG was arguably the best version. Emery''s PSG look like peak Barcelona compared to Poch's PSG though.

pascell

Poch and Rodgers are a few tiers below the best and thats being kind, they're not elite, never have been, never will be.

If we go for either this summer, we're screwed for the foreseeable future.

BorisManUtd

Poch and Rodgers are a few tiers below the best and thats being kind, they're not elite, never have been, never will be.

If we go for either this summer, we're screwed for the foreseeable future.
I never wanted Rodgers but have been a big fan of Pochettino though I have my doubts over him, especially these last few months. There are no proven elite managers available atm, ten Hag could potentially become one, Poch is PL proven but not elite and think those 2, in that order, will be (only) candidates for United job in summer.

pascell

I never wanted Rodgers but have been a big fan of Pochettino though I have my doubts over him, especially these last few months. There are no proven elite managers available atm, ten Hag could potentially become one, Poch is PL proven but not elite and think those 2, in that order, will be (only) candidates for United job in summer.
I think Pochettino stock has fallen quite a lot after taking the PSG job, he's getting knocked out of the CL away from being sacked.

We need to find the next manager who'll develop himself into being elite level and I feel that is ten Hag.

Pochettino needs a club who will invest in him long term, like Leicester, Newcastle or Everton to revitalise his career.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Chemistry in the team is awful. No way they are winnning the CL. Wonder if there are any wc managers ready to take over.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Chemistry in the team is awful. No way they are winnning the CL. Wonder if there are any wc managers ready to take over.
I think only Zidane would be suited to that dressing room but he looks to be uninterested.

Cloud7

We're absolutely atrocious, there's nothing going on, this fraud has to go.
PSG is getting dominated by almost every french team in the league.

They are still winning cause late goals and individual quality, and also lead the table cause the other teams are very inconsistent, Monaco 2016-2017 would beat them.

Daunting stuff especially from a PSG fan. Makes me even less inclined to think that he could be the one for us. This all sounds so very familiar, and exactly the sort of thing I want us to avoid in the future.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Just a big bunch of big names rather than a proper team built towards tactics.

Will not be complaining as long as this goes on.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
So has Messi made the team worse or is poch is just crap? He geniunly good last game, made 12 completed dribbles, created a tap in for Di Maria which he skied, hit the post, sprayed good passes. He's been medicore in some of the other games though. It's weird to see PSG struggle so much in the league especially.

Becks00

I think Pochettino stock has fallen quite a lot after taking the PSG job, he's getting knocked out of the CL away from being sacked.

We need to find the next manager who'll develop himself into being elite level and I feel that is ten Hag.

Pochettino needs a club who will invest in him long term, like Leicester, Newcastle or Everton to revitalise his career.
He would be a great option for Newcastle actually, if they avoid relegation this season. He could help establish them as champions league spot challengers.

PepG

Supports
Ajax
He would be a great option for Newcastle actually, if they avoid relegation this season. He could help establish them as champions league spot challengers.
Exactly! At Newcastle he could have a similar project like his Tottenham team but this time secured with a huge budget to spend.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Wait till Neymar goes to sister's birthday, that will be fun.
Congratulation, you're only the 2837490th caf poster to make this joke. On top of that he never went to his sister's birthday at PSG but the year when he was out because he got ankle surgery.

And Neymar is currently injured, (again), he didn't play.

NasirTimothy

Supports
Enyimba F.C.
Congratulation, you're only the 2837490th caf poster to make this joke. On top of that he never went to his sister's birthday at PSG but the year when he was out because he got ankle surgery.

Yeah, that bit’s getting old.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine

Isn't it 7 times out of the last 8 years he's been injured around his sister's Birthday??

Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

BorisManUtd

Almost exactly a year since Pochettino took over PSG and it seems like they're still struggling to find a clear style of football. Think if they can lure someone like Zidane, Poch will be gone before February and matches vs Real as they won't have faith in him for CL knockout stages.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
Almost exactly a year since Pochettino took over PSG and it seems like they're still struggling to find a clear style of football. Think if they can lure someone like Zidane, Poch will be gone before February and matches vs Real as they won't have faith in him for CL knockout stages.
Zidane has a style of play? It must be playing the best game of hide and seek I've ever seen then.

SAFMUTD

Poch won't be at PSG next season, I hope we stay clear from him.

PSG looks really disjointed, it's hard to think they could play much worse with so much talent in the squad. I mean player by player they're probably the best starting XI in the world.

BorisManUtd

Zidane has a style of play? It must be playing the best game of hide and seek I've ever seen then.
Probably not but won 3 Champions Leagues with dressing room that had several big stars in it, like PSG have. Poch can't implement a style of play(it seems) and won 0 trophies prior to coming to Paris.

jamesjimmybyrondean

He always speaks of how he loves projects and seems more interested in building rather than instant success. Newcastle does seem like a perfect fit.

He shouldn't be at Psg next season because it's been made quite clear he doesn't like it there. Don't know who they would get though. Only Ten Hag will be attainable for them

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
He always speaks of how he loves projects and seems more interested in building rather than instant success. Newcastle does seem like a perfect fit.

He shouldn't be at Psg next season because it's been made quite clear he doesn't like it there. Don't know who they would get though. Only Ten Hag will be attainable for them
Hopefully he’s at newcastle but in the championship

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

I can’t see Ten Hag being interested. I think he’s a serious manager with a serious plan. He will want a project too at a club in the top tier.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Pep go to PSG for a couple of seasons this summer.

jamesjimmybyrondean

I can’t see Ten Hag being interested. I think he’s a serious manager with a serious plan. He will want a project too at a club in the top tier.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Pep go to PSG for a couple of seasons this summer.
I thought of that. I think Pep would only leave City this season if he wins them the CL. If he doesn't win it he'd want to have his last shot next season before his contract is over

Status
Not open for further replies.