Mauricio Amadaeus Pochettino | Chelsea sack watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee565

Impressive result considering they had no neymar and aside from mbappe and verratti their midfield and attack is nothing special at all, I mean a lot of united fans said Herrera was supposedly not even good enough for us and Kean was awful at everton.

wr8_utd

:'(
While they are not what they wre used to, if you look at the line up, it´s still great players, they should do much better
They're about 10x worse than the team that lost to Liverpool two years back. They've really really regressed and despite their decent form in recent weeks, it's an awful team. Every team in Liga creates a lot of chances vs Barca as well. Hence, I'd like to see how Poch does with this PSG team vs some genuinely quality opponents.
He has already got to a final and had a joke of a decision go against him in the first few minutes.

With this squad I think he can go all the way. It's a lot better than the Spurs team he took to the final and to be honest you would expect a top manager to take this PSG all the way. It's going to be interesting to see how he gets on.
I agree. I've been a huge fan of the guy but he's gotten the chance with a top team and I'd like to see if he really is as good as he's always been or was the CL run a bit of a fluke. I just find it hard to judge any team in the CL vs this Barca team. Juve thrashed Barca 3-0 at the Camp Nou and they're an awful team themselves this year.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Again it’s one post. You don’t know my tone. I come on here to discuss topics and gather the temperature of the fan base not to join some kind of weird sing a long.

I don’t have a clue what context that post was about but find it weird that you personally took it upon yourself to do research on me. You writing a Mainoldo dissertation?
So you literally use this forum to only come and piss and whinge and nothing else? It explains a lot.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
That game most likely finishes 1-0 without Mbappe. Can't believe people are drooling over a manager so reliant on individual brilliance.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Hasn't Poch also lost to 2 teams near the bottom of the French league in recent weeks though? You know just for balance....

This Barca team is finished. It's been finished for a while. And PSG got to the final last season without Poch FFS. Let's pretend that never happend though eh?

bsCallout

Good result but that Barca team is awful.

People making way too much of this game.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Actually that sounds exactly like what people are doing, maybe you not personally but many are acting as if this one game has completely confirmed every opinion they ever held on the man, as if this isn't the first leg of the first knock out stage.
I do see how it comes across that way, yeah.

Wilt

Trying to image the shit explosion on here if Poch does win the CL :lol:

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Pochettino is miles ahead of Ole. It's not even close.

Koeman on the other hand? I'm not sure if he's worse than Ole or not. That's a close one.

Mickson

He has already got to a final and had a joke of a decision go against him in the first few minutes.

With this squad I think he can go all the way. It's a lot better than the Spurs team he took to the final and to be honest you would expect a top manager to take this PSG all the way. It's going to be interesting to see how he gets on.
Tbh I don't think his squad is THAT good. They obviously have top, top quality in Mbappe and Neymar, but they also have a lot of...meh. Moise Kean, Icardi, Gueye, Herrera, Florenzi.... They are not exactly world-beaters. I think City will win CL though.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Hasn't Poch also lost to 2 teams near the bottom of the French league in recent weeks though? You know just for balance....

This Barca team is finished. It's been finished for a while. And PSG got to the final last season without Poch FFS. Let's pretend that never happend though eh?
He lost one game so far. Not two. But he won a trophy also. You know, just for balance...

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Again it’s one post. You don’t know my tone. I come on here to discuss topics and gather the temperature of the fan base not to join some kind of weird sing a long.

I don’t have a clue what context that post was about but find it weird that you personally took it upon yourself to do research on me. You writing a Mainoldo dissertation?
Sorry but it really doesn’t look like you come here to discuss anything, all you have been doing for eternity is spreading negativity on a regular basis. I usually overlook most of your posts by now, but if I decide to read a couple it’s always the same negative posts. You really seem to invest a lot of time in this forum, and most of it is the same repetitive negative stuff.

James Peril

A post with swagger after the game is played I must say. How many thousands of pounds did you put on PSG given the obvious result a couple of hours ago?

204Red

Hmmmm... Its not like PSG have ever lost the 2nd leg of a tie that seemed already won... Nah, it'll never happen

PoTMS

Pochettino is miles ahead of Ole. It's not even close.

Koeman on the other hand? I'm not sure if he's worse than Ole or not. That's a close one.
And yet the only people you will find that disagree with this is a portion of United fans. Everyone else can see this clear and day. It's kind of cute that some people will argue for Ole until they're blue in the mouth.

Bosnian_fan

Supports
Sarajevo
That game most likely finishes 1-0 without Mbappe. Can't believe people are drooling over a manager so reliant on individual brilliance.
Hey Ole, that's you, right? How you doin'?

Please say hi to Bruno Fernandes for me.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
He lost one game so far. Not two. But he won a trophy also. You know, just for balance...
He couldn't beat Leicester to the league title with a superior team though.

I could win trophies with PSG FFS. Haven't they won like 17 out of the last 18 on offer or something crazy like that?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Those of us who are fans of his aren't basing it on one game, though. For me, it goes back to his time at Espanyol where, after a Barcelona -Espanyol derby, Pep raved about the style he implements on his team. Though it wasn't until his Southampton days where I was fully sold on him.
I’m definitely sold on Poch, I wanted him when Ole was announced as caretaker, and before that even. He was my first choice, but once we appointed Ole full time i was on board, and I think we’re making good progress.

united_99

Would be hilarious if they won the CL to see the reaction on here.
It depends who he is playing. I hope (actually I am convinced) that every United fan will want him to win if the other team is City or Liverpool.

DoneDaDa

Supports
Toronto FC
His best performances as PSG coach even this Barca have been poor smashing them at Nou Camp isn’t an easy feat.

R'hllor

Is it popcorn worth checking previous pages? Amadeus already shared his view after tonights game?

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Have you ever taken any pleasure out of “supporting” this club?

I just went back to your posts from years ago and you were the same miserable creature back then.

Oh noes! We bought Carrick and not Diarra! This club is going nowhere fast!
What the feck. I’m sorry bro but this is really weird. You’re digging up a post he made 15 years ago

As for miserable. I come on here to discuss sh!te. Do you really think I would want to express my excitement and celebrations on a forum. When we won stuff I celebrated with my friends :)
People on here really don’t understand this. “You post more when we lose” yes because I use the forum to moan about our problems. When I wanna gush about United I’ll talk to my mates.

Mainoldo

Sorry but it really doesn’t look like you come here to discuss anything, all you have been doing for eternity is spreading negativity on a regular basis. I usually overlook most of your posts by now, but if I decide to read a couple it’s always the same negative posts. You really seem to invest a lot of time in this forum, and most of it is the same repetitive negative stuff.
Don’t read them then. I don’t have a clue what type of post you post I don’t care to and I’d never be sad enough to search what you posted 15 years ago.

We doing Redcafe cancel culture today?

united_99

Don’t read them then. I don’t have a clue what type of post you post I don’t care to and I’d never be sad enough to search what you posted 15 years ago.

We doing Redcafe cancel culture today?
It’s simple to understand why the poster got back 15 years. All he could probably remember was you only posting negative stuff and wanted to double check if this was indeed the case. And I am not surprised at all by his finding.

Status
Not open for further replies.