Mauro Icardi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
He's an oddball put it that way. She's the ex of Maxi Lopez, and he's got tattoos of their kids on his arms, not even his kids.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Well when you put it like that

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Especially as that woman has a much prettier sister.
I just cannot comprehend why you would do that. He's a professional footballer, he can get pretty much 95% of women out there and he decides to flirt with Maxi's wife on their joint holiday. Also, that Wanda Nara I have no words for.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I just cannot comprehend why you would do that. He's a professional footballer, he can get pretty much 95% of women out there and he decides to flirt with Maxi's wife on their joint holiday. Also, that Wanda Nara I have no words for.
Yep, guess the sister wasn't there after all.

That's pretty low I agree.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I thought they were divorced.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Happens with relationships in all walks of life, and I can see why it would happen more with women with footballers. They may be only after a lifestyle, one is as good as the other. Then there is Ryan Giggs. But there have also been Terry/Bridge and De Bruyne/Courtois I believe. The last two were both sets of Chelsea players at the times too, scumbags.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Because he likes her and no one else? While I understand the outrage, maybe they simply like/love each other.

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
there's a video of her sucking some lollypop

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
New manager Giggs should make Icardi his first signing. That would spice things up at OT

Drifter

American
Man United deadline bid revealed, told to pay €40m to revive it in summer

According to Italian newspaper Corriere dello Sport, Manchester United made a €30m bid for Argentine striker Mauro Icardi during the winter window.

CdS claim Inter received two bids of €30m, one from Manchester United and one from Wolfsburg but both of them were turned down. The Nerazzurri want at least €40m for the 22-year-old, who scored 22 league goals last season, and has found the back of the net 10 times this season.

The same report says Liverpool and Chelsea are also keeping close
tabs on Icardi, and might join the race to sign him in the summer. It's quite possible Manchester United, Liverpool, and Chelsea will be looking to sign a prolific striker in the summer, and Icardi could be an option.

The Inter captain has a contract until 2019 at Inter, but strong interest from the Premier League might tempt him to switch clubs in the summer. Inter Milan are always up for transfer ideas, but Icardi's reputation and attitude may well put off a few clubs. That's why we'd be surprised if there was a real bid from Manchester United at the end of the window.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/...bid-revealed-told-to-pay-40m-to-revive-it-in-

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
It's not a bad price, we should definitely consider him. Good player.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Guy has had a pretty good career so far. More than a goal every other game in a league where it's not typical for many to reach 20 goals a season. Tall, quick and strong and would suit our formation and tactics. Very sought after as a teen and ended up signing for Barca.

One of the few players that plays in Italy that I've seen live and he absolutely bossed that game (was a EL qualifier tbf). Also a beast on FM for those wondering.

His scratch-at-the surface scouting report is excellent and that kind of reporting is all we do here really so he must be caf favorite purchase I reckon.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
"I want to stay at Inter at all costs," Icardi told Italian outlet Corriere dello Sport. "I am also ready to reject Manchester United. With Mancini there’s no problem, we will do well."

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Guy has had a pretty good career so far. More than a goal every other game in a league where it's not typical for many to reach 20 goals a season. Tall, quick and strong and would suit our formation and tactics. Very sought after as a teen and ended up signing for Barca.

I like Icardi but when did 5-11 become tall - is Martial tall as they are the same height?

As for a goal every two games - well yes he has achieved that at Inter (41 in 79 league games) but when you take into account his Sampdoria games as well it is 52 in 112.

Hopefully a work permit would not be an issue but Im not sure if he has a European passport - and he certainly does not have sufficient international caps?

In general he seems like he could be a good option especially at the prices that have been mentioned

That said he was banging his teamates wife (now his wife) which is all a bit JT - afterall the united way is to bone your sister in law so I'm not sure he is quite right for us.

JPRouve

Scout
I like Icardi but when did 5-11 become tall - is Martial tall as they are the same height?

As for a goal every two games - well yes he has achieved that at Inter (41 in 79 league games) but when you take into account his Sampdoria games as well it is 52 in 112.

Hopefully a work permit would not be an issue but Im not sure if he has a European passport - and he certainly does not have sufficient international caps?

In general he seems like he could be a good option especially at the prices that have been mentioned

That said he was banging his teamates wife (now his wife) which is all a bit JT - afterall the united way is to bone your sister in law so I'm not sure he is quite right for us.
11 goals in 33 games at 19 years old in a "weak" team, that's very good.

ottosec

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/...er-says-he-s-heard-of-man-united-offer-for-hi
Mauro Icardi is a controversial figure. He's fallen out with teammates and fans in his short career and was a surprising choice as Inter Milan captain last year. Icardi simply isn't what you'd think is captain material and the gift of the armband coincided with a new contract, which had been argued about for months.

Icardi getting the captaincy may have been a condition of bringing contract talks to a positive close. That may sound dramatic, but with Icardi it certainly couldn't be ruled out, that's the nature of the guy.

As a youngster Icardi was all but kicked out of Barcelona after a row with Ronaldinho. He moved to Sampdoria and former Barcelona player Maxi Lopez took the youngster under his wing. When Lopez and his wife hit problems and split, Icardi then took up with Lopez's wife and claims were all over the place about a long standing affair.

Icardi continued to provoke Lopez on Twitter and the latter refused to shake the hand of the Inter Milan player when they met as on-pitch rivals. That prompted Icardi to post some photographs and messages on social media, designed to wind Lopez up.

The saddest part of the whole thing was the way Icardi used Lopez's children in photographs to score points and to hurt his former friend. Instead of running around with Sampdoria shirts with their dad's name on, Lopez's children have Icardi Inter Milan shirts and he makes sure the world knows about it, and has since almost immediately after he moved in with Lopez's wife.

Nobody comes out of it well, not Icardi, Lopez, or Wanda, the former showgirl in the middle of them, but the parading of Lopez's children showed an insight into the Inter striker.

When, at the start of this season, Inter's new club captain Icardi went through poor form, he blamed his teammates for not setting him up. It was hardly the action of a captain, and Roberto Mancini dropped the player.

Dani Osvaldo, known to not take nonsense gladly, became so annoyed with Icardi's selfish play that he once had to be stopped by Fredy Guarin from taking things further - on the pitch.

Given all of that it would be a surprise if half the clubs stated as interested in Icardi really are, especially Manchester United.

The Italian media reckon offers were made in the winter window by both Wolfsburg and Manchester United, and in an interview with Corriere dello Sport, Icardi has been asked to talk about it.

"I heard something, but I want to stay at Inter," said Icardi, and, when asked if he'd feel differently if Jose Mourinho made an approach from Old Trafford, the striker added "My answer will always be the same: I want to stay here. If Manchester try, it will not be the first club or the last that I refuse. I feel good in Milan and I will not leave. The club has a major project and is making big investments to get back to winning and I want to help out."

Icardi's words are probably hollow, without much genuine dedication, but then the idea of Manchester United bid seems pretty hollow too.
Sounds like a top guy.

JPRouve

Scout
it is - he is still not tall and still has not averaged 1 in 2 over all seria a games as was claimed
plus he is still basically an Argentinian JT married to a minger with big bangers
I have no opinion on the quality of the player and 181cm is enough, just look at Milito a lot of people still think that he was a target man. As for the last part, he isn't a JT, to begin with he didn't played around, he married her and seem to love her while Maxi Lopez don't give a toss about her and iirc they did nothing while married.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
I have no opinion on the quality of the player and 181cm is enough, just look at Milito a lot of people still think that he was a target man. As for the last part, he isn't a JT, to begin with he didn't played around, he married her and seem to love her while Maxi Lopez don't give a toss about her and iirc they did nothing while married.
he was screwing her whilst they were married - that was the reason they got divorsed... he married her as soon as the divorce was finalised - then got Lopez kids to wear icardi shirts and post pictures because lopez wouldn't shake his hand...
if screwing your team mates bird isnt a bit JT then what is it? - that said its still not quite giggs level of screwing your sister in law

JPRouve

Scout
he was screwing her whilst they were married - that was the reason they got divorsed... he married her as soon as the divorce was finalised - then got Lopez kids to wear icardi shirts and post pictures because lopez wouldn't shake his hand...
if screwing your team mates bird isnt a bit JT then what is it? - that said its still not quite giggs level of screwing your sister in law
Fair enough.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down

52 in 112 is basically every other game even if you include the Sampdoria season which was his first in Italy as a loanee.

Thought he was about 185cm. Never looks shorter than CB in general when I've seen him.

Icardi qualifies for a Italian passport if he wants. He could have played for the Italian NT. Being capped is enough to get a WP I think anyways.

izec

Who cares, if he is good enough on the field. He is married now, nobody cares. I think Mou is a fan, i am too. Lets buy him

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
52 in 112 is basically every other game even if you include the Sampdoria season which was his first in Italy as a loanee.

Thought he was about 185cm. Never looks shorter than CB in general when I've seen him.

Icardi qualifies for a Italian passport if he wants. He could have played for the Italian NT. Being capped is enough to get a WP I think anyways.
181 cm apparently - for a work permit its 75% of internationals over a 2 year period (he has 1 cap from 2013) - but if he can get an italian passport then he does not need a work permit.

He is still a total prick though and the only reason I would want him at united is so that giggs could have a go at his mrs to teach him a lesson

Status
Not open for further replies.