McGrathsipan has heard that Gerrard has been sacked by Rangers (Rumour)

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Gerrard threatens to stay at Rangers:

'Gerrard said: “When I sign up for something I stay loyal and true to that. I won’t shirk or hide from any win, loss or draw.

I will continue to push and do everything I can from my side to achieve my own personal goals, but more importantly to make these fans happy.

I’ll never quit. I’ll never shirk a challenge or run away when I sign up for something. I’ll fight as hard as I can for as long as I can.

“If that situation changes for other people and other people take that away from me, that’s a different scenario totally.

“However, as far as my staff and I are concerned our sleeves are rolled up further than they were before and we’ll continue to push.

I still believe we are closer than some of the opinion out there believes, but I also believe these players need some help and support.

Everyone from top to bottom of the club needs to continue to push to support that and be as hungry as each other to get there. And we will.”

Gerrard retains the full support of the Ibrox board and directors have reiterated their faith in his abilities in a series of discussions and phone calls since Saturday night.

He added: “I have had a lot of calls since the weekend and the support has been incredible - for me, the players and my staff. There has been nothing about my individual future or future plans.

“It will be interesting to see the reaction of the players. Between now and the end of the season we need to learn who is on board and who is prepared to fight and grind and push together."'

(Sources: Daily Record, The Scotsman)
I me I I my me me I I.

Twat. Can't wait until he gets sacked.