McGrathsipan has heard that Gerrard has been sacked by Rangers (Rumour)

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Hearing he got sacked and Rangers about to release a statement.

If its fake news It's only a matter of time

AaronRedDevil

Thought he was doing a good job with them? I don’t follow Scottish football anymore.

Deery

Dreary
Seen all the Rangers fans with Gerrard Out on Twitter yesterday thought he was doing okay to what do they expect really?

Okey

Would be surprising. Thought his apprenticeship for succeeding Klopp was going alright. A few bad results recently though. Risks losing the dressing room with constantly calling out his players while absolving himself of any blame.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
They're about where they should be. I mean, they're 8 points off the top if they win their game in hand and they've still to play Celtic at Ibrox. Celtic looked dodgy as hell past few games as well. Not to mention they got a brilliant result in Europa League.

Last edited:

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Posting something like this without any links should be a dangerous game. If he's wrong then a tagline or name-change should be the punishment for spreading fake news.

If he's right, ITK confirmed!

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
He'd been on about returning to the premier league as a manager, so may be they saw the writing on the wall and got ahead of it.

DVG7

Glasgow rumours.

if they sacked him they’d have to pay him off and they can’t afford to. BS rumour

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Seen all the Rangers fans with Gerrard Out on Twitter yesterday thought he was doing okay to what do they expect really?
For their manager not to talk about quitting the club just because they lost a game?

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Posting something like this without any links should be a dangerous game. If he's wrong then a tagline or name-change should be the punishment for spreading fake news.

If he's right, ITK confirmed!
Change the title then im not claiming anything.
I should have put it in the title

mu4c_20le

He hasn't been anything special? Did feck all to catch up to celtic

RUCK4444

Surprised to be honest, I don’t follow Scottish football whatsoever (I mean why would you) but I thought he was doing ok.

Like some have said, throwing players under the bus every other week doesn’t really work, see Mourinho.

Imagine Gerrard was your boss, feck me I’d rather retire from the game.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
Just asked this my source at Rangers. It's not true.

Deery

Dreary
For their manager not to talk about quitting the club just because they lost a game?
I suppose, he’s done okay at Rangers so far, think their fans were expecting the league title.
The throwing the players under the bus isn’t good but comes across as a bit of a twat really.