Memphis Depay | Atletico player

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He was talking about Aubameyang, who has proved how good he is, so he can do what he likes. Same as Pogba's dabing nonsense, it's stupid and childish, but as long as he performs on the pitch, no one really cares.
In the opening paragraph he references, rightly or wrongly, Depay being a clown.

Kind of just shows how utterly ridiculous and non-sequitur it is to comment on such things if it has absolutely no effect on their ability to play football. Here we have two examples of players who behalf in much the same way churning out quality performances on a daily basis. It's about as relevant as what hair products Fellaini uses.

Chip

A goal and an assist after '60 minutes so far today. Anybody watching the game or got a link/gif of the actions?

Good to see him having a bit of success.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Happy to hear he's doing well. I thought he was complete rubbish.

NinjaFletch

Had a few nice touches, and took his goal really well.

Has just missed an open goal from 5 yards though... :nervous:

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
This the one?

EDIT - Seems to be same goal Damien posted so apparently so.

Baxter

Quite clearly was a good player, but his confidence was shot. Pleased that he's started so well there.

izec

Oh well, some will say he found his level, but i think he will end up at a top club in a few years anyway. Playing time and confidence can do wonders at times

Chip

Looks like he might have found a place that fits his ability. But if he keeps going like this, I'm pretty sure a bigger team is gonna take another punt at him. I doubt it'll be us, though. Not as long as Mourinho is here.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Was I the only one wanting him to have a fair crack here and stay?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Wow! Simply sensational. Surely one of the goals of the season. Considering how quickly looks up and shoots!

Hojoon

Confidence is a big thing. Bafetimbi fecking Gomis has 16 goals in Ligue 1 this season and apart from 5 games a season he's looked like a donkey for Swansea.

Maxin

I come to your team n I feck things up, I'm Moyes
Why didn't he fit in our team!!

Maxin

I come to your team n I feck things up, I'm Moyes
Because he wasn't good enough.
Hey! You must be my brother from
Another mother?

Yes I know he wasn't but I really hoped he would be that good at us

Paxi

Hey! You must be my brother from
Another mother?

Yes I know he wasn't but I really hoped he would be that good at us

Yeah my name is Maxim :)

Aye. I wanted him to do well for us as well. I thought he might turn into a beast for us. Kick on a level but sadly he was really really poor for us. Glad he's found his feet though.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I'm not a big fan of halfway line goals but this one is fantastic. The fact that he receives the ball with his back towards the goal!
Nice to see him doing well

El Zoido

Confidence is massive, he always had talent. It's crazy how players get judged purely on their time for us. If the situation isn't right it can ruin any player.

Anyone badmouthing Pogba should sit up and take notice.

Raw

God damn what a goal. If he keeps progressing like this then maybe we should take advantage of that buy back clause?

Paxi

Confidence is massive, he always had talent. It's crazy how players get judged purely on their time for us. If the situation isn't right it can ruin any player.

Anyone badmouthing Pogba should sit up and take notice.

He simply wasn't good enough for us. Premier league is too fast for him. He needs an extra second on the ball which he didn't get in PL. He has found his level and I'm happy for him.