Memphis Depay (stays)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
To rotate with Martial I think he would be really good. Similar strikers these days. Replace Ronaldo with him

Blood Mage

I would take him for the right price, his work rate is brilliant. Would prefer him to Gakpo.

Jericholyte2

For a guy they want to let go for free? They negotiated with him to cancel his contract ffs
I thought he was going to terminate his contract, so why would we offer them 10m? And no, it's not a workaround to pay for De Jongs deferred wages, because I know someone will say that. :lol:

The last time we tried something like this we ended up signing Casemiro, so I’ll expect us to sign Vinicius Jr or someone similar in the next week!

Rolaholic

Was pushing for this weeks ago, he'd be cheaper than another PSV product in Gakpo and would offer good depth in case Ronaldo ends up leaving. If he doesn't then he'd be a good squad option to have

croadyman

Was pushing for this weeks ago, he'd be cheaper than another PSV product in Gakpo and would offer good depth in case Ronaldo ends up leaving. If he doesn't then he'd be a good squad option to have
Same guy who tweeted that it's looking likely that De Jong will stay now, want to believe Utd are thinking if they can sweeten things by taking Memphis that there is still a deal to be done for FDJ, worryingly I am sounding like Sheth earlier

Welbeckham

Please no, he was terrible the first time. He’s too slow for PL both mentally and physically, plus he has way too big an ego (and wage) for such a mediocre footballer.

LordSpud

Can we ban ManagingBarca? They have been absolute shite all summer.

pascell

Same guy who tweeted that it's looking likely that De Jong will stay now, want to believe Utd are thinking if they can sweeten things by taking Memphis that there is still a deal to be done for FDJ, worryingly I am sounding like Sheth earlier
Wishful thinking as the problem in the de Jong deal has never been Barca. Anyway, selling Aubamayeng, Depay and getting Braithwaite off the wage bit will likely be enough to register Kounde and sort out fresh terms with de Jong.

croadyman

Wishful thinking as the problem in the de Jong deal has never been Barca. Anyway, selling Aubamayeng, Depay and getting Braithwaite off the wage bit will likely be enough to register Kounde and sort out fresh terms with de Jong.
You are right but feeling gutted we can't make that dream midfield reality because it's so mouthwatering

OleGunnar20

To rotate with Martial I think he would be really good. Similar strikers these days. Replace Ronaldo with him
Agreed, though I'm not sure what his attitude is like. Some say consimate professional, though he was labelled as a bit of a diva if I remember right.

Gotta build the squad on good characters from here on out, ala Martinez, Eriksen and Malacia on early evidence.

Technically I think he'd make great competition for Martial on a free, assuming Ronaldo sulks off somewhere, anywhere else.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
We could add an extra layer to our awful recruitment. Instead of giving each new manager loads of money to buy fresh new flops who will need replacing in a couple of years, let’s buy our old flops back.

croadyman

This has to be BS because he can leave for free. Juve probably just need a little nudge so we’ve been linked as part of the FDJ saga, again.
Do you still think that saga could have a late twist or you moved on to Antony

croadyman

We could add an extra layer to our awful recruitment. Instead of giving each new manager loads of money to buy fresh new flops who will need replacing in a couple of years, let’s buy our old flops back.
Think he has grown up a lot since the first time at Utd plus can't compare to Pogba because not paying daft money

Red00012

Barca “Depay is available on a free”

Utd “ We will give you €10 million for him “

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Barca “Depay is available on a free”

Utd “ We will give you €10 million for him “
Utd: There’s the remaining €10M for the deferred wages. You did offer to pay €7M of his €17M total. Now give us Frenkie.

Status
Not open for further replies.