MEN banned from the press conference today | Some journalists banned for running articles without approaching United for comment first

Overhaul FC

Glazers probably paid them to run the stories, and now Ten Hag does the right thing and bans them.

Tough gig for Ten Hag dealing with the PR. He's got enough to worry about on the pitch.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Banning the media because you don't like what they write is silly.
Yep. I'm absolutely fine with ripping "the people in front of me" a new one like SAF did in that clip, but preventing the press to join a press conference just isn't right. What do you expect happens? They'll just write angry stuff and you open up the new angle that you aren't dealing with the press in the right way.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Finally some grown ups taking charge. Luckhurst can go f himself.

OleGunnar20

Class. Funny I was just thinking yesterday they should ban some of these shite stirring twats. For a bit of fun if nothing else.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Asking the subjects of a story for comment is common decency and a standard journalistic practice. If they don’t adhere to these standards, it is absolutely fair to deny them access.

Grande

Banning the media because you don't like what they write is silly.
A bit tongue-in-cheek: Maybe it’s the players/entourages who are telling journalists about their well-intended confusion and wavering heartfelt belief, who should really be banned from the premises. :D

Seriously, though: Maybe it’s the players/entourages who are telling journalists about their well-intended confusion and wavering heartfelt belief, who should really be banned from the premises. :mad:

Blood Mage

Negative media articles are to be expected when a team that's spent vast sums of money serves up utter shite on the pitch. By all means let's laugh at Luckhurst but let's not pretend that the club hasn't brought much of this negativity on itself. We're on the verge of our fifth thrashing by Liverpool in four years.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
It would be silly, except that's not really what's happened here.
Understanding this would mean that posters have to read the whole thread title before posting. That would be madness.

Smores

We're slowly turning into Liverpool aren't we, bit by bit the victim mentality has begun to spread.

Saying that I don't blame the club, given our position it's a nice little winner with the fans. It is just a distraction though.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
We're slowly turning into Liverpool aren't we, bit by bit the victim mentality has begun to spread.

Saying that I don't blame the club, given our position it's a nice little winner with the fans. It is just a distraction though.
Hopefully refs will be forced to give us dodgy decisions in our favour