Messi lifting the World Cup in that robe

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
he’s a hero. every time i get my hair cut i’ll be able to pretend that i’m messi and that i’ve won the world cup. if i want to do the same for ronaldo i’ll only be able to do that if i commit a sexual assault.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Just noticed a couple of things in the "news"

a) putting the gown on Messi is against UEFA rules according to Ramon Vega, but they'll ignore that if it is true
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...ke-own-rules-Lionel-Messi-robe-World-Cup-news

b) UEFA are however not ignoring some people having "undue access" to the trophy after the game
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64071206
Salt Bae has no right to be there really so annoying.

Its for the players and family, I hope he gets a life long ban or something the way he tries to grab the trophy to do his pose over the trophy for a picture and stopping the players kids touch the trophy is pathetic really.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.

They’ve done themselves here spectacularly…

Banning clothes that have any rainbow pattern on them and then breaking the rules in order to shoehorn this manipulative spectacle into the proceedings.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

They’ve done themselves here spectacularly…

Banning clothes that have any rainbow pattern on them and then breaking the rules in order to shoehorn this manipulative spectacle into the proceedings.
Respect the culture.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Is anyone outraged, triggered, or upset (three descriptors that have been used on the last page)? They don't seem to be, at least not in here. We're on a football forum discussing something that happened in the World Cup final. Is it not possible to have a normal conversation online without decrying people you disagree with as being hysterical?
Not read through all the pages so can’t speak for this thread but there was plenty of outrage and upset on other social media platforms so those descriptors are probably accurate even if not specifically in this thread.

the_cliff

The people of Buenos Aires seemed to have enjoyed it.

There's also the problem that Bishts have sold out in Qatar due to Argentina fans buying them in bulk. :lol:
Maybe they did it to boost the Bisht economy.

Bisht please.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Didn't watch a second of the world cup, but I think the picture of Messi in the Bisht is pretty damn cool.

Honestly if King Charles gave a player a crown to wear or in 2026 they gave a traditional headdress to wear nobody would bat an eye.
If Charlie gave the player a crown it would be ridiculed globally :lol: the memes would break the internet

IFC 1905

I found something pretty interesting for those who like mistery or paranormal things.

Unluckyly it doesn't have a translation. The video is from the Copa America documentary. Rodrigo De Paul and Papu Gomez, before the final, invented this game in which you had 10 attempts to guess the card that was coming from the deck, from the spanish deck. As argentine people tend to believe in superstition, they said "If you guess it in one of these attempts, it means we will win the final". So Papu Gomez started, and in the last attempt he guessed his card: 1 of wands. They celebrated it like a goal. Di Maria guessed 6 of wands at the first attempt. Then Otamendi guessed 7 of swords. Everyone was celebrating and thinking they were going to win the final because of that :lol: They also promised to get tattoos of their cards in case of winning the Copa America. Then it was Messi's turn. After some failed attempts, he got his card: 5 of cups.

So the conspiracy theories began: Messi got the 5 of cups. Some people said it was because he lost 4 finals with Argentina and this was the fifth, that's why they won the Copa America. The other theory: With the Finalissima at Wembley, Messi got his 4th title with Argentina: U-20 World Cup, Olympics, Copa America 2022 and Finalissima. So the last cup to complete the card was....the World Cup.

Among these theories, other stuff came out, like this picture with Maradona playing cards. There was a card in the middle of the table and of course, which card would it be?

And the most intersting thing in my opinion: In the Tarot deck, used for future telling, this is the card that represents the 5 of cups

Now that's what I call a pretty amazing coincidence. And clearly Ronaldo is drowning in the River.

Interesting, isn't it?

caid

I found something pretty interesting for those who like mistery or paranormal things.

Unluckyly it doesn't have a translation. The video is from the Copa America documentary. Rodrigo De Paul and Papu Gomez, before the final, invented this game in which you had 10 attempts to guess the card that was coming from the deck, from the spanish deck. As argentine people tend to believe in superstition, they said "If you guess it in one of these attempts, it means we will win the final". So Papu Gomez started, and in the last attempt he guessed his card: 1 of wands. They celebrated it like a goal. Di Maria guessed 6 of wands at the first attempt. Then Otamendi guessed 7 of swords. Everyone was celebrating and thinking they were going to win the final because of that :lol: They also promised to get tattoos of their cards in case of winning the Copa America. Then it was Messi's turn. After some failed attempts, he got his card: 5 of cups.

So the conspiracy theories began: Messi got the 5 of cups. Some people said it was because he lost 4 finals with Argentina and this was the fifth, that's why they won the Copa America. The other theory: With the Finalissima at Wembley, Messi got his 4th title with Argentina: U-20 World Cup, Olympics, Copa America 2022 and Finalissima. So the last cup to complete the card was....the World Cup.

Among these theories, other stuff came out, like this picture with Maradona playing cards. There was a card in the middle of the table and of course, which card would it be?

And the most intersting thing in my opinion: In the Tarot deck, used for future telling, this is the card that represents the 5 of cups

Now that's what I call a pretty amazing coincidence. And clearly Ronaldo is drowning in the River.

Interesting, isn't it?
I like that stuff, thanks for link

Red the Bear

Something less generic

Interesting, isn't it?
I'm not particularly superstitious but that's a fun one.

Sylar

Interesting, isn't it?
That's pretty cool to read. The Ronaldo drowning made me :lol:

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks

Interesting, isn't it?
Nice!!

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Frankly, nobody cares except Cristiano.

I'm positive he has signed for Al Nassr so he can get his own King crowning bisht. They should make it conditional on him being Asian Champions League top scorer and golden ball winner or something that keeps everyone somewhat engaged and makes him spontaneously combust at some point.