Messi v Ronaldo | Contains double your daily salt allowance

Messi or Ronaldo

• Messi

• Ronaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TsuWave

I didn't remember posting in this thread, but for curiosity purposes I decided to see if I did, and if yes, I wonder what I had posted, especially with us bringing Ronaldo back

Ronaldo is goat
at this point, Messi needs more than hat tricks against Las Palmas to justify being mentioned in the same sentence as Ronaldo. them whirlwind runs against the likes of osasuna just won't cut it.

Ronaldo is goat
happy to see I never wavered. VIVA VIVA :drool:

Pocho

Ronaldo great goalscorer, Messi great goalscorer, great passer, great dribbler, GOAT.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Among former or current Manchester united players, AFAIK
Beckham, Scholes, Giggs , Rooney, Rashford and Greenwood choose Messi.
And RVP. though he didn't play with Ronaldo.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
No offence but I don't care about any of this and think these kind of arguments aren't only irrelevant but also very boring.
Doesn't matter whether you care or not as everyone is looking from different angle, but that's what Messi cares and thats what Ronaldo cares, and that's what most of the fans (Messi/PSG, Ronaldo/United) cares.

Last edited:

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Logically, that’s the only angle you should view it from. You can’t say one guy is a better ‘winner’ than another guy because winning depends mostly on the team. That’s why George Best is a better player than Wayne Rooney despite having won less.

When people talk about Ronaldo not winning the World Cup (or even scoring a goal or registering an assist in the KO rounds), then his fans suddenly realise it’s a team game. You can’t have it both ways I’m afraid.
Maybe that is what you think and I don't have problem with that, but I do see football as competitive sports more than you do. Countless time when Ronaldo scored the crucial winner under very tense moment, such as the two goals he scored in final minutes for Portugal few days ago which completely change the game, got me really thrilled and excited of watching. This is big part of the game for me too, other than admiring what the player does with the ball throughout 90 mins on the pitch.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Keano is in the Ronaldo camp, though.

(I think - didn't he call him the greatest in the Neville interview?).

SAF too, I would imagine (never heard him actually say it - but you'd think so).

And Ole (he wasn't just massaging Ron's ego - he genuinely believes he's the GOAT, of course).
Lukaku and Rashford is in the Ronaldo camp too, if that matters...

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Doesn't matter whether you care or not as everyone is looking from different angle, but that's what Messi cares and thats what Ronaldo cares, and that's what most of the fans (Messi/PSG, Ronaldo/United) cares.
Of course they care but it still is factually irrelevant for this comparison. You're being deliberately nonsensical because it supports your opinion.

NasirTimothy

Supports
Enyimba F.C.
Maybe that is what you think and I don't have problem with that, but I do see football as competitive sports more than you do. Countless time when Ronaldo scored the crucial winner under very tense moment, such as the two goals he scored in final minutes for Portugal few days ago which completely change the game, got me really thrilled and excited of watching. This is big part of the game for me too, other than admiring what the player does with the ball throughout 90 mins on the pitch.
Because you are probably Portuguese, you can’t look at this objectively. Every player who scores a lot of goals scores crucial winners that change the game. You don’t think Pele, Messi, Puskas, Muller, Romario etc ever scored crucial game winning goals?

But the point is you need a team. Who is creating the chances for those crucial goals? Who is defending to make sure that your crucial goal is not cancelled out by another goal? Ronaldo has never scored a goal in the KO rounds of the World Cup and has only scored 3 goals in the knockout rounds of the Euros. In ELEVEN games.

Between 2008 and 2014 he didn’t win the champions league, what happened to all his ‘winning goals’ then? Strangely, when he got the right team and managers around him, he started winning again. Funny how that works.

Performances are the only thing that matter. That’s what makes you the GOAT. If you want to reduce it to ‘clutch’ or ‘winning’ goals then Gerd Muller >>>>>> Cristiano Ronaldo. He could score goals in the World Cup for a start…. :lol:

Camara

Supports
FC Porto
But the point is you need a team. Who is creating the chances for those crucial goals? Who is defending to make sure that your crucial goal is not cancelled out by another goal? Ronaldo has never scored a goal in the KO rounds of the World Cup and has only scored 3 goals in the knockout rounds of the Euros. In ELEVEN games.
What is this supposed to prove? Messi has failed to score against any top in competitive games, he only scored against Uruguay but in the WC Qualifiers, final stages of the competitions are too tough.
This year finally he scored against Chile in the final stages, but it was in the group stage of course, and the other generally good south american team, Colombia, he also only scored against in the group stages.
In the WC? Messi also failed so score any knockout stage goal, and half of Messi's WC goals came against Nigeria (he played them 3 times already :D)

Let's compare knockouts of Ronaldo's Euros vs Messi's in the Copa?

Croatia, Belgium, Czech Republic, England, Germany, Poland, Netherlands, Wales, Spain, Greece, France

Ecuador, Colombia, Peru, Qatar, Uruguay, Venezuela, Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, Mexico, Paraguay, United States, Chile, Chile, Chile, Brazil, Brazil

Out of 17 games Messi only scored in 5 games, and against all the weakest teams he faced (excluding Qatar), and he faced plenty of them.
Not Colombia, not Uruguay, not Chile and god-forbid not Brazil.
Also remember the Euro takes place every 4 years, not every 6 months like the Copa, besides Ronaldo being 2 years older he participated "only" in 5 euros while Messi participated in 6 Copas.

Ronaldo obviously doesn't play alone but Messi definitively needs his team as well.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
What is this supposed to prove? Messi has failed to score against any top in competitive games, he only scored against Uruguay but in the WC Qualifiers, final stages of the competitions are too tough.
This year finally he scored against Chile in the final stages, but it was in the group stage of course, and the other generally good south american team, Colombia, he also only scored against in the group stages.
In the WC? Messi also failed so score any knockout stage goal, and half of Messi's WC goals came against Nigeria (he played them 3 times already :D)

Croatia, Belgium, Czech Republic, England, Germany, Poland, Netherlands, Wales, Spain, Greece, France

Ecuador, Colombia, Peru, Qatar, Uruguay, Venezuela, Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, Mexico, Paraguay, United States, Chile, Chile, Chile, Brazil, Brazil

Out of 17 games Messi only scored in 5 games, and against all the weakest teams he faced (excluding Qatar), and he faced plenty of them.
Also remember the Euro takes place every 4 years, not every 6 months like the Copa, besides Ronaldo being 2 years older he participated "only" in 5 euros while Messi participated in 6 Copas.

Ronaldo obviously doesn't play alone but Messi definitively needs his team as well.
At international level, Messi has won several best player of the tournament awards, including the WC. Ronaldo has never won the best player award at any international tournament.

There is more to football than just goals which kind of shows, when Messi has scored less in big tournament knockout stages yet still gets the best player award. The only way Ronaldo can win the best player award is by scoring goals.

That suggests that Messi is an all round better player than Ronaldo.

NasirTimothy

Supports
Enyimba F.C.

You totally missed the point of what I was saying. The debate with the other Ronaldo fan was with regard to PERFORMANCES being the barometer of greatness, not goals or team trophies. Or maybe you’re one of the few people who thinks that Wayne Rooney is better than George Best.

Marwood

Yes, and almost none of them have changed from last season where none of those things happened. So if either player can come in and be a key part of achieving one of them, its a huge tick in their favour.

For me I know what Ronaldo brings. Can he do it at 36 I'm not sure but it will be impressive if he can. My doubt about Messi has always been around how well he can do outside the Barcelona system. Now he can show it.
It's crazy that you still have some kind of doubt about Messi. How much better does a player need to be to clear up any questions?

But in any case things have changed since last season. United have signed Varane and Sancho. What if Greenwood really kicks on? Rashford gets his top form back?

At PSG they've made numerous signings on top of Messi. What if Mbappe has a bad season due to the Madrid move falling through?

So there's loads of variables for both teams that will dictate what they do and don't win.

It's impossible to use the achievements of those teams to help decided who is the better of two particular players.

Imagine it wasn't these two. Imagine it was Lindelof vs Herrera. Would you use what United or PSG won to decide who is better?

Sviken

Right now I think they're on par, maybe i'll give the slight edge to Messi. But if Ronaldo wins the PL or CL with us, then Ronaldo would be the clear better and more accomplished player, save for Messi winning the WC. Nothing he can do with PSG is going to impress, even the CL, due to the nature of his squad. Ronaldo winning with us the Prem or CL would be something magical, though, after languishing for years post-SAF in the netherrealm. If one thing Ronaldo has over Messi, is that Ronaldo has proven himself everywhere he went - even Juventus. Messi has yet to prove himself anywhere outside of Barcelona. And that, imo, will always be used against him.

Reactions: Sultan

kc7

-- ignores the fact that Messi won the best player award of every single international tournament he participated in and won every single tournament possible for his national team (excluding a WC where he played the final against the best Germany of the last 20 years that destroyed Brazil 7-0 in the semis and was chosen as the best player of the tournament):

Best player awards: World Cup, 2 Copas, Olympics, U-20 World Cup etc..

Every single guy in the GOAT conversation won the best player award in a WC: Maradona, Messi, Pele, Cruyff etc.. The only exception is your guy where he could not even win a best player award in a EC let alone the WC))..

Your guy did not have a "single" best player award in any international tournament unlike Zidane, Maradona, Ronaldo9, Romario, Rossi, Xavi, Iniesta, Modric (and Cruyff, Pele, Garrincha chosen retrospectively as the best players of WCs) meaning he failed to leave his mark even once.. Oh, I forgot, he definitely won the MVP award as the best cheerleader in EC 2016 final, I'll give you that))..

-- cannot understand that the only way his boy can affect as game is by scoring goals as a poacher unlike Zidane, Cruyff, Messi, Maradona, Platini, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Modric etc..
In his parallel universe, Zidane, Cruyff, Messi, Maradona etc. cannot impact a game (therefore dominate a tournament) if they do no not score goals thinking these players are the same as his guy who is nothing without goals... huge projection going on here, not every player is as limited as your guy in terms of how they can affect a game..

-- ignores the fact that while Messi was playing the WC final in 2014 in Maracana, his boy's Portugal was struggling against mighty USA in the group stage and could not even go beyond the group stage..

This is the same type of delusional Ronaldo fan that if sent back to 70s would riot against Beckenbauer and Cruyff being seen as the GOATs of 70s though they scored way less than Muller.. Your guy is not comparable even to Gerd Muller in terms of what he did in the most crucial moments, the finals of WC, EC, CL as well as easily being a more effective goal scorer overall (68 goals in 62 games for his national team, Bundesliga goal records, 14 goals in 13 games in the WC, winning goals in EC & WC finals, 3 goals in 3CL finals).. Yet, nobody even dares to question Cruyff's or Beckenbauer's superiority over Muller..

It's crazy that you still have some kind of doubt about Messi. How much better does a player need to be to clear up any questions?

But in any case things have changed since last season. United have signed Varane and Sancho. What if Greenwood really kicks on? Rashford gets his top form back?

At PSG they've made numerous signings on top of Messi. What if Mbappe has a bad season due to the Madrid move falling through?

So there's loads of variables for both teams that will dictate what they do and don't win.

It's impossible to use the achievements of those teams to help decided who is the better of two particular players.

Imagine it wasn't these two. Imagine it was Lindelof vs Herrera. Would you use what United or PSG won to decide who is better?
We're not talking about Lindelof v Herrera though are we? We are talking about two of the greatest to ever play the game. The standards are higher, and you do expect them to be the driving force behind their teams. That's what Pele did. That's what Maradona did. That's the standard we are holding these two against.

Neither of them are playing in pub teams, both are in environments where they should be more than capable of making the difference and elevating those teams to a higher level. If one of them actually does that and the other doesn't, it will go a long way to settling the debate. Ronaldo has a head start because he's already done it with previous teams.

kc7

We're not talking about Lindelof v Herrera though are we? We are talking about two of the greatest to ever play the game. The standards are higher, and you do expect them to be the driving force behind their teams. That's what Pele did. That's what Maradona did. That's the standard we are holding these two against.

Neither of them are playing in pub teams, both are in environments where they should be more than capable of making the difference and elevating those teams to a higher level. If one of them actually does that and the other doesn't, it will go a long way to settling the debate. Ronaldo has a head start because he's already done it with previous teams.
-- says the guy who conveniently ignores the fact that Ronaldo has joined Juventus in a 1-team league, a team that won 8 Serie A titles in a row before his arrival (a team that played 2 CL finals in 4 years prior to his arrival), such a challenge.. and had the worst season of the last 10 years with him barely making it to the CL not to mention regular failures against Lyon, 10-man Porto, and Ajax, all from supposedly inferior leagues).. And finally had to escape in last minute even before his contract ended just when things started to become more challenging at Juve))

Is this your description of doing it with other teams?

-- in a previous comment, says that " They've both got an equal record in Spain. Any differences can be explained away by seasonal nuances like new.."
Talk about delusion, only in a Ronaldo fan's parallel universe)) How do they have an equal record in Spain when Messi won 6 La Liga titles vs Ronaldo's 2 in 9 years, and 7 Copa Del Rey's vs Ronaldo's 2 in 9 years? Are you also aware that your boy won a single La Liga best player award (the same number as Griezmann) in 9 years in Spain vs Messi's 6?

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
So if I'm a very good player and move to a bad team, I suddenly become worse. Captivating logic.

That one side is really bringing up such arguments should tell you enough about the players in question.

Marwood

There's expecting them to be a driving force and then full on judging them by what a team wins. Which requires a whole bunch of other players to first of all be fit, be available for selection ,have the right manager who makes the right choices, then finally get all those other players performing.

Take it up a notch from Lindelof and Herrera. Lets use Mbappe and Rashford this season. Would you judge those two based on what United and PSG win? I don't think you would.

It's only with Messi and Ronaldo that individual judgements are made based on what an entire team and coaching staff achieve.

It didn't make sense in their 20's and it definitely doesn't make sense as they near the end of their careers.

Just watch them play, watch what they do individually and come to a decision.

kc7

Right now I think they're on par, maybe i'll give the slight edge to Messi. But if Ronaldo wins the PL or CL with us, then Ronaldo would be the clear better and more accomplished player, save for Messi winning the WC. Nothing he can do with PSG is going to impress, even the CL, due to the nature of his squad. Ronaldo winning with us the Prem or CL would be something magical, though, after languishing for years post-SAF in the netherrealm. If one thing Ronaldo has over Messi, is that Ronaldo has proven himself everywhere he went - even Juventus. Messi has yet to prove himself anywhere outside of Barcelona. And that, imo, will always be used against him.
-- Yeah, definitely, he proved himself at Juve by finally losing Serie A after 10 years, having a last-minute escape and losing out to 10-man Porto, Ajax, and Lyon in the CL.. Juve bought him for the CL as they already played two CL finals in the last 4 years, yet with him, could not even go beyond the QFs losing against 2nd tier teams year in year out.. And just when things started to become more challenging at Juve, he decided to escape in the last minute after the season start leaving Juve little time to look for a replacement.. Juve fans will surely fondly remember this classy move.. For most Juve fans and many others, that's seen as more of a coward move by a serial opportunist than taking on a new challenge) definitely adds to his legacy))

--Anyone with a half brain can see that staying at current Juve which lost the Serie A title after 10 years is way more challenging than coming to United that finished the PL second just last year, and has now one of the best squads not only in PL but in whole Europe after a great transfer window..

-- Yeah, right he also definitely has proven himself in La Liga winning only 2 La Liga titles (vs Messi's 6), 2 Copa Del Reys (vs Messi's 7) and a "single" La Liga best player award in 9 years (the same number as Griezmann) vs Messi's 6..

-- says that Messi now has to win WC and not even a CL with PSG is enough if Ronaldo wins the PL with United (where United finished 2nd only last year with an inferior squad).. You can't make this shit up))
The only thing that Ronaldo could do to impress was winning the CL with Juve, and he failed three years in a row.. Tell us now how Ronaldo would make up for his failures at La Liga, Serie A, and CL with Juve? surely by winning the WC?

If anything, now he has the chance to make up for his disastrous Juve adventure and poor La Liga experience..

Last edited:

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
So if I'm a very good player and move to a bad team, I suddenly become worse. Captivating logic.

That one side is really bringing up such arguments should tell you enough about the players in question.
So very true!
I also like the „Messi winning anything domestic at PSG does not count but Ronaldo did well at Juve.“ :lol:

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Your way of judging them is biased to Ronaldo.

How can you say nothing Messi does will impress? People will say he hasn't done anything out of Barca and that PSG doesn't count.

Yet why does Juve with Ronaldo count? It's selective and not like Ronaldo has players for fodder, he has players for the best team or one of the biggest clubs in every league he has played in.

Last edited:

There's expecting them to be a driving force and then full on judging them by what a team wins. Which requires a whole bunch of other players to first of all be fit, be available for selection ,have the right manager who makes the right choices, then finally get all those other players performing.

Take it up a notch from Lindelof and Herrera. Lets use Mbappe and Rashford this season. Would you judge those two based on what United and PSG win? I don't think you would.

It's only with Messi and Ronaldo that individual judgements are made based on what an entire team and coaching staff achieve.

It didn't make sense in their 20's and it definitely doesn't make sense as they near the end of their careers.

Just watch them play, watch what they do individually and come to a decision.
Rashford is not at this level, so you can discount him. I think it's a valid method of judging Mbappe though. He has had a couple of very good performances but all to often he has not performed for PSG, and you can see that he has stagnated a bit as a player.

But still, neither of those players were brought in or expected to be the star player in that team. Rashford was an academy product, Mbappe was 18 year old potential. Neymar was brought in to be that and he's failed. Messi and Ronaldo both have that expectation on their shoulders too.

To be clear, it's not entirely based on what the team wins, but you need to look at what success looks like for the players and the teams. For PSG, it's only the Champions League. Everything else is expected. For us, we already finished second in the league so the next step is to win.

The very, very best players do take these teams and turn them into winners.

Gehrman

It's always the same rehashed arguments. Ronaldo is a phenomenal goal scorer, but so is Messi. Apart from that Messi is better than Ronaldo at everything apart from penalties and headers. It's not even close what ability they have on the ball.

It's always the same rehashed arguments. Ronaldo is a phenomenal goal scorer, but so is Messi. Apart from that Messi is better than Ronaldo at everything apart from penalties and headers. It's not even close what ability they have on the ball.
Some people talk as though Ronaldo wasn’t an absolute sensation on the ball until he turned about 29 and streamlined his game even more, absolutely one of the most skillful players to ever play the game.
In our lifetimes he’s been the most skillful player ever to play in a United shirt and the best dribbler by far.
Reading here though you’d imagine people were talking about Gerd Müller :lol:

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Love how some people here try to make United look like they are peasants compared to PSG so it doesn't even matter if PSG wins its 1st CL in its history :lol:

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
After dominating in many different leagues Ronaldo chased a new hard challenge, he took a paycut and he's here to try make us competitive again.

Messi spent all his career in a team specifically built around him, refused a pay cut from the club that made him who he is then went hiding to ligue 1 for an easy payday and to stat pad against a bunch of teams that would be relegated from the EFL championship.

There's only one GOAT.

Gehrman

Some people talk as though Ronaldo wasn’t an absolute sensation on the ball until he turned about 29 and streamlined his game even more, absolutely one of the most skillful players to ever play the game.
In our lifetimes he’s been the most skillful player ever to play in a United shirt and the best dribbler by far.
Reading here though you’d imagine people were talking about Gerd Müller :lol:
No that would be George Best. I'd say that Giggs was a better dribbler than Ronaldo as well. It's not that Ronaldo in his prime wasn't skillfull, he just wasn't on the level of Messi, Cryuff, Maradonna, Pelé etc. 33-34 old Messi beats more players in a game than Ronaldo did in his dribbling peak which is why they can't be compared in anything apart from goals.

kc7

After dominating in many different leagues Ronaldo chased a new hard challenge, he took a paycut and he's here to try make us competitive again.

Messi spent all his career in a team specifically built around him then went hiding to ligue 1 for an easy payday and to stat pad against a bunch of teams that would be relegated from the EFL championship.

There's only one GOAT.
-- Yeah, he definitely dominated La Liga winning a single La Liga best player award and 2 La Liga titles is 9 years))

--And as if Juve needed his help to dominate Serie A having already won it 7 times in a row before his arrival) if anything, their absolute domination ended with him leading to his last minute, desperate, coward escape moving to United (without waiting for his contract end), which is easily stronger than Juve.. The challenge at Juve was winning the CL, and we saw how that ended))

Only in a Ronaldo fan's parallel universe where standard definitions and metrics are twisted & failures are portrayed as successes/new challenges BS)

Gehrman

Was George playing for United in your lifetime? You were born in the 80’s for fecks sake :lol:

And like feck Giggs was a better dribbler.
Giggs was a better dribbler. Not a better player overall but he'd skin defenders naturally without a thousand stepovers that led nowhere.

Pocho

I don't know but Barcelona had only one CL before Messi. Now they have 5. They were a bunch of losers in the shadow of Real Madrid that played pretty. He changed the Club in a way that neither Maradona or Cruyff did. That says it all. That if you want to take into account the Team accomplishmets, the personal ones we know them.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
He scored 311 goals in 292 games, if that aint dominating the league then you’re the loon in a parallel universe. :lol:
The idea of "dominating" a league your team doesn't win seems very strange to me in a team sports. I mean, I know we're comparing 2 players here and it's very hard to assess the contribution each of them had in their team's success but between 2009 and 2018, Real Madrid won 2 titles when Barcelona won 6. Messi was the best goal scorer 5 times and Ronaldo 3 on top of scoring far less penalty goals. On top of that, Messi provided 176 assists when Ronaldo "only" provided 119. If you mean that he, with Messi, was above anyone else, yeah they both dominated (i mean who would deny that). If there's only one top dog to pick in La Liga over this 9 years period, it has to be Messi, there's just no metric that would indicate it would be Ronaldo.

kc7

He scored 311 goals in 292 games, if that aint dominating the league then you’re the loon in a parallel universe. :lol:
-- and so, even that was not enough to win more than a single La Liga best player award (the same number as Griezmann) bringing him laughable 2 La Liga titles in 9 years and 2 Copa Del Reys))

--,talks about goals in La Liga, conveniently ignores that even in that aspect Messi was easily better one winning 5 Pichichis vs Ronaldo's 3 when they were both there.. He was completely dominated by Messi in La Liga in all aspects of the game))

Now, you can go back to your parallel universe and continue worshipping the total number of goals as your "only" metric for domination)) Also, let us know what you guys are smoking there as I would definitely want to try that, it would be once in a lifetime experience judging by Ronaldo fans' posts))

Gehrman

Ronaldo obviously dominated La Liga, there was just another player who dominated it far more.

-- and so, even that was not enough to win more than a single La Liga best player award (the same number as Griezmann) bringing him laughable 2 La Liga titles in 9 years and 2 Copa Del Reys))

--,talks about goals in La Liga, conveniently ignores that even in that aspect Messi was easily better one winning 5 Pichichis vs Ronaldo's 3 when they were both there.. He was completely dominated by Messi in La Liga in all aspects of the game))

Now, you can go back to your parallel universe and continue worshipping the total number of goals as your "only" metric for domination)) Also, let us know what you guys are smoking there as I would definitely want to try that, it would be once in a lifetime experience judging by Ronaldo fans' posts))
I’m not arguing who’s better, I leave that for the kidd, I’m arguing how fecking ridiculous it is to say a player didn’t dominate a league when he scored 311 in 292 :lol:

Powerhouser

Supports
Bayern Munich
Ronaldo great goalscorer, Messi great goalscorer, great passer, great dribbler, GOAT.
Thats a fact, Messi is miles ahead of Ronaldo, nothing will ever change that.
Comparing Ronaldo to Messi is like comparing Inzaghi to the brazilian Ronaldo.

Giggs was a better dribbler. Not a better player overall but he'd skin defenders naturally without a thousand stepovers that led nowhere.
You’re talking out of your backside in fairness. As a United fan those years all you wanted was Ronaldo on the ball dribbling at players, making things happen constantly. Giggs snake hips could be nice on the eye but he had nothing on Ronaldo at dribbling, driving and making things happen.
Ronaldo could beat players in every way you could imagine, with pure pace, power, left right didn’t matter, he’d even twist their blood with sublime skills Giggs never had in his locker.

Last edited:

Cal?

CR7 fan
:lol: The Messi brigade and their player of La Liga awards and player of the WC award.

Status
Not open for further replies.