Metatarsal dread

The Physio

Yeah reminded me very much of the Carvalho(?) challenge at the Bridge a few yrs ago

prateik

i was more worried when carrick went down, esp with fletch injured and hargreaves out

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I was fecking shitting it.

Rooney and Portugal, bloody hell.

Mozza

It’s Carrick you know
Barbatov and Carrick also took nasty hits to the foot, Berbatovs especially looked like the infamous tackle on Maradona from the butcher of Bilbao

OneUnited24

I didnt but then Tyler kept going on about how Rooney has injuried it against teams in the past and i really began to worry...

mattsville

Who else felt physically sick when they saw the replay of Rooney's boot getting caught under yer man's leg?

:nervous:
Yep, spot on mate, I thought it was a metatarsal job, thank feck it was'nt, thought Carrick was crocked too early on but he ended up ok.

Doevle

I fecking pissed my pants when I saw Rooney struggling with his foot. I expect him to be our most important player in the run in.

Justin

Very scary considering a lot of weight was put on his foot, the slowmo made it look much worse

Cling Bak

Hi, I'm Barry Scott
Reminded me of his reading injury.
I doubt he's read a book in his life. He definitely didn't write one.

The ridiculous thing about last nights challenge was that a foul wasn't given, I was disgusted with that. But then I was bricking it that he was properly hurt, he rarely ever grimaces and limps around, something's usually up.

GloryHunter07

I was fearing the worst. Hopefully wayne stays fit, he will be key to winning silverware in the run in.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
It was that scary I've shit myself right now due to reading all the posts, well either through being scared or those 12 pints of stella and 2 kebabs I had last night caused this.

Who else felt physically sick when they saw the replay of Rooney's boot getting caught under yer man's leg?
Not really, as despite the commentators insistence that it was likely he'd done his metatarsal, it looked like it was an achilles injury rather than that

Eric Banter-na

Standing outside the redcafe ready to shoot WUMS w

Enigma_87

You know who
Should be okay. Fergie will give him a rest against Everton, but surely gave me a heart attack limping like that against Porto:nervous: