MGMT

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Yep. I feel the same way about Vampire Weekend too, which is another thread that got bumped recently.
They've kept up the quality imo. Love every album they've done.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
There was a time when I used to enjoy listening to songs like Kids and Time to pretend. Thank feck I grew out of it.
Maybe one day you’ll even grow out of your teenager-edgelord-phase.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Moby is to music what Vidyoyo is to gaming.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Go back to listening to whatever 60s shite or whatever else you society uncles do. You don't belong to my circles. Stop bothering me
Redcafe isn’t your “circle” ffs :lol:

Or maybe it is in which case, never mind.

Anyboo back on topic. Feels like ages since MGMT were the next big thing and especially loved here. Really seemed to have disappeaed from the spotlight rather quickly.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Wait, Moby listens to K-Pop?
How can you act so edgy and listen to K-Pop?

HTG

Supports
Bayern
There's a reason I'm 1/1

If I had to drag my balls through broken glass for ten miles to witness Felix dropping the S-Class hook on stage I would
Only pedophiles, teen girls and weird anime fans listen to K-Pop. So I hope you're into anime, because you sure as hell are no teen girl.

RedC

There's a reason I'm 1/1

If I had to drag my balls through broken glass for ten miles to witness Felix dropping the S-Class hook on stage I would
Nonce alert.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Only pedophiles, teen girls and weird anime fans listen to K-Pop. So I hope you're into anime, because you sure as hell are no teen girl.
:lol:

Nickosaur

Mother Nature is fecking great. Haven't given the rest of the album a proper listen.

Moby

Dick
Here's a little view of what happens outside the rock that y'all live under. But spend more time watching football :lol: