Michael Olise

daba

What's Nico Williams release clause?

Out of the two I pick Williams for sure.

But if we can get rid of Rashford and Sancho we could get both.

Start next season with Garnacho and Williams for LW, and Olise and Antony for right wing. I'd take that.

The only better thing would be to get rid of Antony along with Rashford and Sancho but that might be asking for too much from one summer.
Believe it is €50m but I could be wrong. He’s my preferred choice too. Pacey, gets goals and assists, plays on either wing, perfect age for him to continue his development in a tougher league.

Not sure who else we would compete with for his signature but I’m confident that with our new project and new heads of said project, we can win this type of signature.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
This should be our RW target. Get rid of Antony and sign him up

Wrecking ralf

This reminds me of the time we were after Mane when he was at Southampton. We missed out and he turned out to be a major player for a rival team.

Gazautd18

This reminds me of the time we were after Mane when he was at Southampton. We missed out and he turned out to be a major player for a rival team.
Don't remind me..
A lot of people didn't rate him either as he wasn't at a "top team"

Wrecking ralf

So what exactly is the price we’re looking at for him? He looks ready to make the step up to a big team now

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Both him and Eze gone off with injuries apparently which kind of sums up the concerns with them both.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
If Dougie Freedman becomes our new DOF then we’re definitely going in for Olise and/or Eze.
Both. They’re Champions League footballers playing in a lower half PL side. They’d walk into our squad, and both be pushing others out of starting spots fairly quickly.

SER19

Is he actually injury prone? Seems like this season is the only in 4 that he's missed games with injury?

The Irish Connection

For the 60m release clause that he supposedly has he’d be brilliant. 2 assists and a lovely goal tonight. Obviously have to keep an eye on injuries with him for the moment but in terms of strength, pace and end product he’s streets ahead of Antony.
He also is good at set pieces, we really need to improve on corners and he would surely help there too.

The Original

I would be happier with nico Williams
Could be wrong but Nico just looks like another Rahsford kick-and-run type. I'd say we should be looking more towards players who are able to mix it up a bit - some pace and trickery, good crossing technique and the ability to play in tight spaces. Again, I may be wrong, but I have followed Olise since he was in the Championship and he looks a much better player to me.

Woziak

Could be wrong but Nico just looks like another Rahsford kick-and-run type. I'd say we should be looking more towards players who are able to mix it up a bit - some pace and trickery, good crossing technique and the ability to play in tight spaces. Again, I may be wrong, but I have followed Olise since he was in the Championship and he looks a much better player to me.
Totally agree, Olise ticks homegrown, PL proven, man united fan and is seriously creative if I had a wish I’d take him and his mate EZE as a package deal and get rid of Mount and Antony. If we could get £70m for those two and pay £50m more that’s good business.