Michael Oliver

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
This is probably for the VAR thread, but what I don't understand is that they've checked the Pogba/Mings clash and gone against us. Fine. It's wrong, but fine

But then for the Shaw freekick, they would 100% have checked that to see if it was in the box. If so, why can't they tell the ref it's a blatant dive.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
- Bruno gets pushed on the edge of the box, no foul
- Villa player dives at the edge of the box, gives foul
- Mings deliberately elbows Pogba in the box. Clear as day penalty and red card (fair enough if he didn't see it in real time but wtf is VAR doing?!)
- Adds minimum 2 minutes, blows off at 46:55 when we have a corner

Not to mention all the ridicolous cheap free kicks he gives in their favour but doesn't give when roles are reversed. feck this twat.

NinjaFletch

- Mings deliberately elbows Pogba in the box. Clear as day penalty and red card (fair enough if he didn't see it in real time but wtf is VAR doing?!)

Not to mention all the ridicolous cheap free kicks he gives in their favour but doesn't give when roles are reversed. feck this twat.
He could not make it more obvious he hates us and he does it every game. It's inexplicable he still gets our games.

OldSchoolManc

Let us never forget Joe Hart practically nutting him and staying on the pitch because it was United

RedDevilRoshi

Loves the sound of his own whistle the prick

Did everything he could in his power to help Villa find an equaliser

Anybody's Guess

Horrible cnut. Doesn't help that the majority of our players have the brain capacity of plankton.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Absolutely terrible.

Blew 2 seconds early so we couldn't take a corner in the 1st half. Played 30 seconds extra when Villa were on the attack.

Josep Dowling

Can’t fathom him out. Even our penalty was the wrong decision. He’s meant to be the best referee in the league but whenever he’s refereeing our games he’s shite.

dev1l

He should explain how he did not give Mings at least a yellow.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Remember when he had those lines shaved into his hair like he was a cool cat. Should have just got a bit knob shaved in it.

SER19

A really bad ref. Gave the penalty but christ I'm sure he gave Grealish a free kick after a nasty gust of wind at one point

Giggsy13

Prick, cnut, detestable, punchable face etc all accurate descriptions for this walking turd.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Can’t fathom him out. Even our penalty was the wrong decision. He’s meant to be the best referee in the league but whenever he’s refereeing our games he’s shite.
No it wasn't

smi11ie

Not a philogynist
Supports
Rangers
1. Mings on Pogba
2. Not awarding a corner with little bit of added time left in the first half.
3. Not giving Grealish a yellow for screaming f off so loudly that my neighbours heard it.
4. Traore's blatant dive.
5. Constantly awarding freekick agaist shaw for nothing.
6. Playing on after added time in the second half.

I am sure there were other things but it felt like Utd were playing against 12 men tonight.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors

Fecking this.

Infuriating how they got away with arm/shirt pulling all game yet almost every time they go to ground they get awarded a freekick. Right before HT i saw it was 7-2 in fouls in their favor, dont know the full time stats, but its probably equally ridiculous

Feck of Villa you fannies and feck of Oliver you utter onion

Bale Bale Bale

Supports
Spurs
He gives you a penalty for Pogba tripping himself up and you're all moaning about Grealish getting the odd free kick :lol:

Fetshu

Yup, I rarely comment on refs but feck me he was awful.
Gave Villa everything, gave United almost nothing.
Only gave the pen cause VAR would’ve given it otherwise and took his limelight.
I'm more of a ''fly on the wall'' type of poster and rarely post, thus I've never complained about refs, but I don't remember the last time I've screamed at the screen as much as I did today due to the ref.