Michael Oliver

sect2k

How this inpet fecker is still allowed to referee our matches in any capacity is beyond belief. Sadly nothing will change, ever.

Oranges038

Madness. All expenses paid trip to the desert.
Gets big City games and makes sure they get favourable decisions.

ETH should be calling it out after the game.

cyberman

I was reading how favourably he judges City after the Arsenal non red and it just stinks.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
If he cant officiate on Newcastle games then why is he allowed to do it on their rivals?

cyberman

Geordie Cnut

Between being a self confessed Newcastle supporter and reffing in the UAE recently there's absolutely no way he should be allowed to be reffing in the PL
If you wanted to bribe a ref what would you do? Go through the trouble of hiding it or hire him for a nothing game over there and legally pay him?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Let's Dias and Haaland hang about on the pen spot for a min then books Onana for a 2second attempt for a drink.

marktan

Anyway to protest against him and the rest of the UAE paid referees reffing future City games / rival games? Petitions? It's a ridiculous conflict of interest and killing my desire to watch PL games

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Quality control
The only way I could hate him any more is if he had a ‘I stand with Israel’ post on his social media.

didz

Ten Hag's complete refusal to say a word about the penalty incident has me suspecting that the club will be making a formal complaint.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Ten Hag's complete refusal to say a word about the penalty incident has me suspecting that the club will be making a formal complaint.
We will not. Zero percent chance. It was technically a foul so we don’t have a leg to stand on. It’s the consistency that is a problem and how do we complain about that?

OldSchoolManc

We will not. Zero percent chance. It was technically a foul so we don’t have a leg to stand on. It’s the consistency that is a problem and how do we complain about that?
Send them videos of this one plus the one where Rasmus was rugby tackled against Arsenal.
United are being treated differently to other teams

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Send them videos of this one plus the one where Rasmus was rugby tackled against Arsenal.
“Subjective, the decisions made in that moment were what the officials saw and called, we’d like to point out that Man United benefited from a referee mistake at the start of the season where Onana should have been sent off and a penalty given”

Anustart89

Not just that but we need to go nuclear on this prick and show other incidents where Oliver favours UAE-owned teams after being paid to go officiate in the UAE, starting with the Kovacic incident.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I agree, but making a statement for future games that we will put formal complaint and ask for replay every time that we don't get a penalty from similar situation would be a good start.

he says forgetting about the penalty Wolves should have gotten in your first game
That one where the refs were dropped the next game as a consequence (hasn't happened very often since, no?) and that we're still paying the price for ten games in?

Yeah we haven't forgot about it don't worry.

arnie_ni

he says forgetting about the penalty Wolves should have gotten in your first game
Show them a video or 2 of similar keeper "fouls" also not given. We can keep going round and round on consistency, or the lack of it.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
Show them a video or 2 of similar keeper "fouls" also not given. We can keep going round and round on consistency, or the lack of it.
you'd have to point them out to me from this season as I honestly can't remember another like that one. I'm sorry but you really cannot complain about this penalty being given, your idiot defender has his arm wrapped around Rodri and in the same incident Maguire is wrestling Stones and practically has him in a head lock. They are both penalties, more should be given but don't cry when one so obvious is.

Seems like a convenient excuse to cover for how poor you are doing.

Just be glad you never have to be officiated by Keith Stroud, now he is a truly diabolical ref

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
you'd have to point them out to me from this season as I honestly can't remember another like that one. I'm sorry but you really cannot complain about this penalty being given, your idiot defender has his arm wrapped around Rodri and in the same incident Maguire is wrestling Stones and practically has him in a head lock. They are both penalties, more should be given but don't cry when one so obvious is.

Seems like a convenient excuse to cover for how poor you are doing.

Just be glad you never have to be officiated by Keith Stroud, now he is a truly diabolical ref
https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/s/BbQFyRs8OM