Michael Owen has always been a cringe monster

ti vu

Just behind Di Maria as the player I regret most having played for us but I am chuffed he's a Liverpool ambassador and hated even more by their fans than ours. That said he has the charisma of a rotten beansprout.
Michael "cringe monster" Owen top my list. Said it awhile ago, IMO he is the reason we failed to win the title in 2009-10: a unreliable back up. We had a team that capable to challenge for title and push further in CL. One mistake with this back up and we're emptied handed.

Di Maria was never a LVG player. Somebody messed up that transfer, but that's it. We didn't expect much from that season rebuilding (shite. In hindsight) following Moyes' tenure

Meh, I don't really care about his opinion or how he reacts to our goals.

All I know is, he did a decent job for United when he was there, scored some vital goals for us, and didn't once complain about being on the bench.
That's nonsense. He wasn't capable to stay fit for the bench role most of the time to begin with.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
He doesn't get to me 1 bit. He's simply way too plain/dull to really offend or irritate me tbh.

As @gormless said: some nice moments for United, though I don't even have any affinity towards him as an ex player (he'll always be way more of a Pool and Madrid player to me. Ditto the Toon). That's about it.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
He reminds me of the speech from the hangover 2 when Stu's soon to be father in law is comparing him to wet rice. :lol:

Sylar

He doesn't get to me 1 bit. He's simply way too plain/dull to really offend or irritate me tbh.

As @gormless said: some nice moments for United, though I don't even have any affinity towards him as an ex player (he'll always be way more of a Pool and Madrid player to me. Ditto the Toon). That's about it.
This is how i feel. Hes just boring. Im not offended by anything, even when he said Liverpool should kick rashfords ankles.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

He’s a spectacular knobber.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Inappropriate Content
Clean & fresh Michael can do & say what he wants after that derby day winner.

he’s definitely autistic though :lol:

hubbuh

Madrid did plenty to help us, but they put us in a businessmen’s hotel for five months; we had a lovely room, but it was not conducive to playing happy families. Restaurants in Spain do not open until late at night and we could not have our kid staying up to midnight every night. It is just not right when they are two years old. We were putting her down at 7pm, lights off at 7.30, me and my wife would put the one English TV channel on mute while the little one went to sleep.

We would lie there in the pitch black until we dropped off to sleep. It was pretty tough. It was difficult to enjoy. After training, I wanted to go and spend time with the lads, embrace the country. A few times I used to play nine holes of golf with Ronaldo – the Brazilian – and the reserve keeper César Sánchez. I felt really guilty. I knew my wife and daughter would be in the hotel with nothing to do.
Incredible. I'm not convinced Michael Owen is a real person.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
We have to see him every matchday. I switch to YouTube mid game and avoid pre match show because of him.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Clean & fresh Michael can do & say what he wants after that derby day winner.

he’s definitely autistic though :lol:
I don’t think you should be using this as a derogatory term with a smiley. Normally, I just sigh when I see it, but there is absolutely no need for it here.

0le

Poch looked fecking sensational back then. :nervous: