Mike Dean

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Infuriating little bastad late on in the half.

It's not about you Dean!

padr81

Supports
Man City
Like feck he has. We've not had a single decision or 50/50 go our way. That Varane 'foul' right on the end being a prime example.
Thats one decision which I didn't think was a foul either, hardly a ton of decisions or not a single 50/50. Wolves got one free kick that wasn't you got none. Hardly biased or trying to be the center of attention or even poor. Varane one asie the other 4 fouls against you were all stonewall.

OverratedOpinion

I don't think it is just him, I think it is the fact that they all had this directive to let more go and have started letting clear fouls go because the officials in this league don't have the intellect to read a fecking rulebook.

This nonsense already cost us 2 points last week.

Ace of Spades

Twat, they are getting off with being tough, but gives fouls against us the moment players show a little physicalilty.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Thats one decision which I didn't think was a foul either, hardly a ton of decisions or not a single 50/50. Wolves got one free kick that wasn't you got none. Hardly biased or trying to be the center of attention or even poor. Varane one asie the other 4 fouls against you were all stonewall.
Nope. Gave a foul for Fred when he won the ball clean as you like. Then completely ignored the late challenge on Bruno which injured him. He’s been awful.

Phil

Wolves are getting this season's "let it go" reffing, we are not.

Idxomer

The two fouls for Jimenez were a joke who is btw a pathetic diver.

Ace of Spades

I don't think it is just him, I think it is the fact that they all had this directive to let more go and have started letting clear fouls go because the officials in this league don't have the intellect to read a fecking rulebook.

This nonsense already cost us 2 points last week.
Yeah, clear foul but not given, it is like at times they still rule it like last season and sometimes not.

McTerminator

Overreaction, he's been good today. You guys are just losing it because Wolves are more up for the fight. They are tackling hard but fair, you are either going in soft or intentionally fouling out of frustration. The ref has been fair.
What a surprising take from a city fan.

Similarly, I personally feel that VAR always favours City and they would have been far less successful without it… Am I doing it right?

Jaxa

Surely there will be a celebration when this little creep is finally finished as a PL ref ?

You know what I hate about Dean, zero professionalism and all just pantomime villain vibes with him, loves to react to crowds, loves to do stuff to create reactions and never ever has to pay for any of his consequences , never has to give interviews , no one to really ever answer too, his employers clearly don’t give a shit that ex players, current players, managers, pundits, fans etc all complain about the same things with him yet he’s allowed to carry on officiating at this level and week after week making the same obvious errors

padr81

Supports
Man City
Nope. Gave a foul for Fred when he won the ball clean as you like. Then completely ignored the late challenge on Bruno which injured him. He’s been awful.
The Fred one was a blatant foul and the one on Fernandes wasn't nor didn't injure him he lay on the ground to stop Wolves counter, got a bit of magic water and immediately led the press and almost created a goal.

padr81

Supports
Man City
What a surprising take from a city fan.

Similarly, I personally feel that VAR always favours City and they would have been far less successful without it… Am I doing it right?
You'd be very wrong as its clear if look at the numbers United had the biggest benefits from VAR. Its ironic when Spurs did this to City 1st game of the season you guys were all for the new rules. Now you can't take it, cry me a river.

The ref has been solid today with the new guidelines as he was when Spurs did it to City and you all celebrated. All the top teams are coming to terms with it as the new rules favor shit houses like Burnley, it is what it is but there is no cheating and Dean has been on point with the guidelines.

Phil

The Fred one was a blatant foul and the one on Fernandes wasn't nor didn't injure him he lay on the ground to stop Wolves counter, got a bit of magic water and immediately led the press and almost created a goal.
What a rubbish couple of takes.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Surely there will be a celebration when this little creep is finally finished as a PL ref ?
He will probably replace Riley at the PGMOL and try to ref every game at the same time with a camera on him.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
You'd be very wrong as its clear if look at the numbers United had the biggest benefits from VAR. Its ironic when Spurs did this to City 1st game of the season you guys were all for the new rules. Now you can't take it, cry me a river.

The ref has been solid today with the new guidelines as he was when Spurs did it to City and you all celebrated. All the top teams are coming to terms with it as the new rules favor shit houses like Burnley, it is what it is but there is no cheating and Dean has been on point with the guidelines.
You’re talking absolute shit. He’s applying the new rules to the benefit of Wolves and the detriment of United.

How have Wolves only had 2 fouls in the entire game despite United having nearly 60% possession while United have been penalised 7 times?

padr81

Supports
Man City
You’re talking absolute shit. He’s applying the new rules to the benefit of Wolves and the detriment of United.

How have Wolves only had 2 fouls in the entire game despite United having nearly 60% possession while
United have been penalised 7 times?
Because United are committing fouls and Wolves aren't. You can cry but this is how the season is gonna go. It sucks for the better teams but most the fouls committed by United, City, Liverpool, Chelsea are going to be blatant pulls and trips llike today whereas teams like Wolves and gonna be tackling hard and on the edge and its not gonna be called as its deemed regular contact. Its not rocket science, this is what people asked for with the crying about VAR and contact and penos.

This is the "we want our game back" crowd getting what they asked for and now a lot of them don't like it. You can call it shit all you want sunshine but suck it up because this is the football the "old school proper football" brigade cried for.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Nah you are all right and I apologize, just like RAWK believe about Liverpool and Bluemoon about City, the ref is cheating you. FFS... you call other sites dellusional about spouting the same shite but its legit when you do it.

marktan

Thinks he can not give clear fouls purely because the crowd doesn't make any noise for them. The Mike Dean special.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Because United are committing fouls and Wolves aren't. You can cry but this is how the season is gonna go. It sucks for the better teams but most the fouls committed by United, City, Liverpool, Chelsea are going to be blatant pulls and trips llike today whereas teams like Wolves and gonna be tackling hard and on the edge and its not gonna be called as its deemed regular contact. Its not rocket science, this is what people asked for with the crying about VAR and contact and penos.

This is the "we want our game back" crowd getting what they asked for and now a lot of them don't like it. You can call it shit all you want sunshine but suck it up because this is the football the "old school proper football" brigade cried for.
Right so you are in absolute agreement.

Thanks that’s all you needed to say.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Right so you are in absolute agreement.

Thanks that’s all you needed to say.
I'm not in agreement, maybe you struggle with reading. What you guys are doing is very different to what they are. They are tackling hard and not getting pulled (like Luke Shaw did to Toure before taking the ball in the ghoulies 2 seconds ago), you are pushing and tripping which is blatant. The new rules suit the Adama Traores of the world and not the Fernandes and Fodens etc..

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
I'm not in agreement, maybe you struggle with reading. What you guys are doing is very different to what they are. They are tackling hard and not getting pulled (like Luke Shaw did to Toure before taking the ball in the ghoulies 2 seconds ago), you are pushing and tripping which is blatant. The new rules suit the Adama Traores of the world and not the Fernandes and Fodens etc..
You’re watching a different game mate.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Remember this site doesn't like wums.

You're (normally) much better than this.

Dean's let 3, 4 clear fouls for us go and given them 4 or 5 where they hardly got touched.

Let them all go (us v Leeds was excellent reffing) or none

Fluctuation0161

Nah you are all right and I apologize, just like RAWK believe about Liverpool and Bluemoon about City, the ref is cheating you. FFS... you call other sites dellusional about spouting the same shite but its legit when you do it.
Mike Dean's bias is pretty transparent. Partly influenced by the home crowd. Partly by the fact he is no Tranmere fan. :lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
:lol:

Watch him give Wolves 96th minute penalty for Varane sneezing in penalty area or something just for bantz.

Loves a TV game shown around the world does Mike.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Mike Dean's bias is pretty transparent. Partly influenced by the home crowd. Partly by the fact he is no Tranmere fan. :lol:
Of course Bluemoon and Rawk are delusional for this but not you guys and you've just scored off exactly the type of tackle, you couldn't make it up. Literally you've won the ball 3 times off Wolves in the last few minutes with hard tackles and scored from one. It was a legit goal for you that wouldn't have stood last season. Is Mike Dean cheating in United favor last 10 minutes? I can answer for you.. no he's not.