Mikel Arteta | Lego Pep watch

Cantonaaa!

Anything but a win against Norwich and you’d think he was done.
A. Conte just commited to Sky Sports Italy, according to Di Marzio. Maybe Conte is still available, I don’t know? Worded as a loan deal to Sky untill his next dugout from Di Marzio.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Hasn't there always been the odd noises that Arteta is an absolutely appalling man manager?

Wouldn't surprise me if it comes out he was a Don Barker type manager (for all of you who watched dream team).
I have heard them as well. That's he's a bit of a cnut.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Anything but a win against Norwich and you’d think he was done.
A. Conte just commited to Sky Sports Italy, according to Di Marzio. Maybe Conte is still available, I don’t know? Worded as a loan deal to Sky untill his next dugout from Di Marzio.
Conte won't go anywhere near Arsenal and I doubt Arsenal would want him.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I have heard them as well. That's he's a bit of a cnut.
Willian giving away £20m and the AMN situation is pretty damming. For born and bred academy boys to practically plead hard to leave the club is unheard of.

From an England perspective it worries me 're Saka, he appears to be in the worst possible hands for his recovery (from a mental perspective) to what happened in the Euro's.

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
From an England perspective it worries me 're Saka, he appears to be in the worst possible hands for his recovery (from a mental perspective) to what happened in the Euro's.
Saka needs to leave for the benefit of his career and for the benefit of the national team. He would do well at Chelsea I think.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Is he some sort of legend at Arsenal? Speaking to Arsenal fans at work and they love him and won’t want him to be sacked

What's their total spend up to now? They've just bought another RB after telling AMN he can't go anywhere :rolleyes:

Cloud7

Putting aside the fact that his actual management, coaching and development of players is objectively terrible, Arteta seems to be an awful man manager. How many players has he fallen out with since he got there? He's falling out with players at an even higher rate than Mourinho.

There are seemingly no redeeming qualities about him whatsoever, and yet the Arsenal board persist with him.

tomaldinho1

Is he some sort of legend at Arsenal? Speaking to Arsenal fans at work and they love him and won’t want him to be sacked
They have no hope left. I doubt their board will buy out a promising manager's contract, Edu seems a terrible DoF and Arteta is wholly unqualified. My dream is that he has a bad enough start that they bring in Big Sam, it will be the ultimate coup de grace for them after Wenger built their success on attacking possession based football.

OneUnited24

153m pounds.
Wow and not much quality. Reminds me of LvGs approach of getting numbers in over quality.

… also we should add wages and random bonus’ to that price. Seems to be how their fans calculate our fees

Josep Dowling

Arsenal now signing some lightweight Japanese fullback whilst moving on Bellerin. I am truly baffled by some of their transfer decisions.

Edu and Arteta have done more damage than Van Gaal and Jose ever did to us. It will take them 10 years to sort this mess out, and only then if the owners give them enough money.

pascell

I see they've just signed another CB, that's what, 4/5 under Arteta now? They've also signed a LB and RB in his time there, yet the defence is of very poor quality.

jackal&hyde

Top 4 is a must with that spending. Arteta got 12 or 13 players in, it's his team now.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Arsenal now signing some lightweight Japanese fullback whilst moving on Bellerin. I am truly baffled by some of their transfer decisions.

Edu and Arteta have done more damage than Van Gaal and Jose ever did to us. It will take them 10 years to sort this mess out, and only then if the owners give them enough money.
The scary thing is Saka and Smith Rowe are probably the only two players they have who the other members of the so called big 6 would want.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal

Mate, he's 6 ft 2" & can play centre back.
Think you might be a bit off here.

Finally a right back signed...cant believe had to wait until the last day for it!

Cloud7

You could argue they were a waning force in the latter Wenger years, but Edu and Arteta have sent them free falling off a cliff

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
It's so bizarre. He played for them after spending his best years at Everton, and he wasn't even that good a player.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
130m on Ben White, Martin Odegaard, a back up GK & a back up CM is absolutely shocking business. They’ve not even remotely upgraded

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Hard to tell. Certainly looking shit but might be a good coach pissing people off like an AVB figure at Chelsea but with a younger and worse team.
When he pisses so many people off he simply isn't a good coach

Yagami

Good post resistant
It's so bizarre. He played for them after spending his best years at Everton, and he wasn't even that good a player.
It really is. Even at his best he wasn't anything to write home about. As soon as Wenger realised Cazorla could play central midfield he was benched and Arsenal looked 10x better.