Mike's Sheep Draft

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Sent 2nd and 3rd pick as most likely we will clash with scrappy.
Probably wont. Didnt really want Romario, but Ronaldinho Romario Garrincha was too good to let it pass. My team will hardly make past round 1, might as well make the draft a little competitive.

My pick 3 has anyways been blocked. Was Diego, so will have to change that :lol:

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
That will do.

Glad to get out of this round without any hassle, though I wish I had more time to research potential gems.

Enigma_87

You know who
I wasn't expecting you to have got someone quite on Ronaldinho's level after this post! I nearly cock-blocked Beam on his Neeskens and Butcher duo but I didn't want to risk being locked into that Ipswich team. I actually assumed he'd went for an even more highly regarded GOAT. Thank feck no-one got that Messi/Cristiano combo.
Nah I was going for a goat definitely(Ronaldinho, Muller, two unpicked) and one lesser player in some case. Has really hoping I could nab Henry too, but it turned out really good in the end getting Campbell also in the mix as I needed a CB.

If someone blocked Ronaldinho and left me with Henry it could’ve been much worse mind.

Enigma_87

You know who
Probably wont. Didnt really want Romario, but Ronaldinho Romario Garrincha was too good to let it pass. My team will hardly make past round 1, might as well make the draft a little competitive.

My pick 3 has anyways been blocked. Was Diego, so will have to change that :lol:
Knew Diego was a no go.

If you posted earlier I might have not gone with Romario just to leave him in the pool.

You have one sheep but with Charlton, Hamrin, Carlos Alberto, etc you have competitive enough team for being paired against most of the other teams. And that’s not out of courtesy :D

Enigma_87

You know who
Edgar's current shortlist:

Jose Leandro Andrade, Franco Baresi, Giuseppe Bergomi, Billy Bremner, Matt Busby, Fabio Capello, Luis Carniglia, Vicente Del Bosque, Alfredo Di Stefano, Sven-Goran Eriksson, Eusebio, Rio Ferdinand, Manuel Fleitas Solich, Paul Gascoigne, Thierry Henry, Helenio Herrera, Denis Irwin, Roy Keane, Jurgen Kohler, Philipp Lahm, Michael Laudrup, Denis Law, Cesare Maldini, Paolo Maldini, Diego Maradona, Lothar Matthaus, Stanley Matthews, Paul McGrath, Lionel Messi, Miguel Munoz, Pavel Nedved, Alessandro Nesta, Marc Overmars, Fernando Redondo, Frank Rijkaard, Bryan Robson, Romario, Cristiano Ronaldo, Luis Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Paul Scholes, Gaetano Scirea, Jaap Stam, Lilian Thuram, Giovanni Trapattoni, Louis van Gaal, Obdulio Varela, Juan Sebastian Veron, Patrick Vieira, Xavi, Lev Yashin, Mario Zagallo, Branko Zebec, Zico

Round 8 Pick 2 Results

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
Round 8 Pick 2 Results

GSTQ - FAIL (Johan Cruyff)
The Stain - PASS
Enigma - PASS
Marty - PASS
Isotope - FAIL (Player Already Drafted)
Zlatan - PASS
EAP - FAIL (Johan Cruyff)

Block List: Jose Leandro Andrade, Franco Baresi, Giuseppe Bergomi, Billy Bremner, Matt Busby, Fabio Capello, Luis Carniglia, Johan Cruyff, Vicente Del Bosque, Alfredo Di Stefano, Sven-Goran Eriksson, Eusebio, Rio Ferdinand, Manuel Fleitas Solich, Paul Gascoigne, Thierry Henry, Helenio Herrera, Denis Irwin, Roy Keane, Jurgen Kohler, Philipp Lahm, Michael Laudrup, Denis Law, Cesare Maldini, Paolo Maldini, Diego Maradona, Lothar Matthaus, Stanley Matthews, Paul McGrath, Lionel Messi, Miguel Munoz, Pavel Nedved, Alessandro Nesta, Marc Overmars, Fernando Redondo, Frank Rijkaard, Bryan Robson, Romario, Cristiano Ronaldo, Luis Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Paul Scholes, Gaetano Scirea, Jaap Stam, Lilian Thuram, Giovanni Trapattoni, Louis van Gaal, Obdulio Varela, Juan Sebastian Veron, Patrick Vieira, Xavi, Lev Yashin, Mario Zagallo, Branko Zebec, Zico

Please send your 3rd picks within the next 12 hours.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Someone post the Romario, Maradona and Cruyff games. Completely missed them :lol: Want to see what they look like.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I found this one with cryuff and Maradona on, I couldn’t work out who was top right in this pic

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Sent 3rd pick. Surely a sheep.

Also, I cropped this to trick Michael

It’s not a video game cover. It’s b/r recreating what would’ve been video game covers from an early eras.

edit: you knew this, sorry. I wonder if Edgar went the same way

Enigma_87

You know who
Yeah I found these too yesterday. It's not only Cruyff but also a lot of gems in the same mold, not sure if it would count, but wasn't interested in Cruyff as soon as I got Garrincha so never asked.

Edit:

The Romario and Maradona however are legit 100%.

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
It’s not a video game cover. It’s b/r recreating what would’ve been video game covers from an early eras.

Nah am just kidding. Mike is too strict for that to pass through.

I found this on my very first search