g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Mikhi needs to improve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
I don't understand why he's getting abuse today when he didn't even play.

What's that???

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He’s fecking pathetic. Mourinho needs to get him out of the squad.

Art Vandelay

Good player on his day, but his day seems to be so fecking rare. Needs replaced by someone with balls and quality. Lingard is an upgrade on him.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
If at least he pretended he cared by flicking his leg when all those balls passed by him.

Oakie

I am done with him seems like he spends all his time in another world.

OneUnited24

My biggest two issues with him:
  1. Far too weak on the ball. Gets rolled far too easy and cannot hold onto the ball when under pressure.
  2. Inability to find space. Look at all the top number 10s out there, they have an ability to find space and get their team on the attack. Not our boy, he'd rather stand still and hope players leave him alone. Now that i think about it, what a brilliant strat!

van Nistelrooy

What must Mata have been thinking being sat behind the bench today whilst Mkhitaryan trotted around the pitch?

sunama

Baghdad Bob
He’s fecking pathetic. Mourinho needs to get him out of the squad.
I think Miki has shown what he can do...and it isn't much.
Dortmund players never do well, here and Miki is just the latest signing to prove that.
I don't understand why Jose doesn't play Mata in the No.10 position. He is a better player, for sure.

acnumber9

He needs to go. He's as gutless a player as we've had since Di Maria. He looked like he wanted to come off earlier.

rooney1905

This thread needs to change to ‘Mikhi needs to try’. Zero effort which is the most damning. Was everyone else bad? Yes. But everyone else put in a shift. I don’t tolerate slackers who mope around the pitch and there was a time when Mourinho didn’t either.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Some will say that the manager ‘obviously has a reason’ he keeps playing, or that our results have indicated ‘it's working’ so no need to change.

He isn’t good enough. The Glazers are going to have to spend a lot of money next summer.

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
I think Miki has shown what he can do...and it isn't much.
Dortmund players never do well, here and Miki is just the latest signing to prove that.
I don't understand why Jose doesn't play Mata in the No.10 position. He is a better player, for sure.
Terrified we will ruin Pulisic :nervous:

Walters_19_MuFc

Very surprised he started today. Although we beat Spurs, he didnt really have that much of an influence on the game. Today was the same.

Turkleton

If we're going to continue playing a 10, it can't be him. He's proved he isn't capable. I would give him a chance as the right forward of a 4-3-3. Let him use his pace and passing where he will have more space.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
He's been a very poor signing, called it before the start of the season. I just don't see it in him.

DevilRed

Terrible. Even his work rate has dipped. Looks like he is either scared or doesnt give a toss.

Shocking how fragile he is mentally.

siw2007

His form has just fallen to pieces. I understand it’s not the easiest side to play in as we aren’t exactly playing on the front foot but he is just utterly useless at the moment. At this point he needs to be dropped.

Man-United

Him and Herrera are the reason why we are so poor now after a great start of the season. Get rid.

friend

Mkhi behind Lukaku is a perfect combo for losing possession the majority of the time when the ball needs to be held up high up the pitch.

Roberto420

Seems like a proper mercenary to me just looks like he doesn't give a toss so neither would I if we got rid we need players that want to play for the badge and give their all something I haven't seen him do this season constantly bullied off the ball or losing possession is his forte im afraid

Ekeke

He had the highest passing accuracy of the starting players, but only made 19 passes. Thats an Anderson level of contribution, which isnt enough from a quality player. He did make 2 interceptions and 1 tackle, so it wouldnt be fair to say he didnt do anything defensively. But overall far too quiet. But it has to be said, nobody played well especially not the midfielders and attackers. He wasnt the only one under par

Castia

What happened to his dribbling ability? He used to get on the ball and run at players bursting through the middle of the pitch.

Waste of fecking space.

tonnas

he has been out of form for around 4/5 games now.... he needs to be benched !

Sing you a song

I said it a week or so ago mikhi is this years Kagawa he is not strong or quick enough for the premier lge a great player in A weak German lge dominated every year by one team is not necessarily going to be great in the Orem

cj_sparky

He was truly awful today, not the first time either. His early season performances also where not great however glossed over by an assist or a goal.

He needs a spell out of the team like last year.

antsmithmk

Hates women.
I still have faith that he will put in some top performances for us. With Lukaku out of form too its magnified how bad he has been. Why has he been shackled? He used to run at players and look strong and pacy on the front foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.