Milan star dreams of United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoony

The People's President
:lol::lol:

Has anyone got that clip !?

Brilliant, just brilliant
The presenter(I have forgotten his name) said something like 'Well there are huge Kaka to United rumours this morning'. Lawro replied 'Well it doesn't surprise me, United want the best players, so yeah it could happen'(there or there abouts)

Crustanoid

Kaka is into the move, apparently.....according to a 'source'. He has clearly stated that this would not be to replace Ronaldo as he is looking forward to lining up alongside him

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
So by making up a few quotes and having them posted in the media we've actually started a snow ball effect meaning that in the summer we'll sign Kaka. Awsome. Well played lads.

vanthaman

Winner
:lol: I woke up with my dad saying the papers were saying were signing Kaka....he was very disapointed when I told him about this thread, he still thinks there is some truth to it though :lol:
the whole "we are trying to sign Kaka" thing is separate to the quotes thing, they just rehashed some quotes from last year which it says in the article.

them saying we are trying to sign KAka is nothing to do with this thread

Laphroaig

the whole "we are trying to sign Kaka" thing is separate to the quotes thing, they just rehashed some quotes from last year which it says in the article.

them saying we are trying to sign KAka is nothing to do with this thread
It's a bit too accidental that these reports are coming the day after (or something like that) Spoony bumped this thread. With the quotes from here. It wouldn't be beyond Daily Mail and Sun to make the rest of it up.

mr.suave

This is genuinely brilliant.

Wonder how far it's gonna go? Statement from Berlusconi? Would quite possibly be the best thing I've ever seen on the internet if that happens.

Anderson Searl

Reserve Team Player
This actually has some spine to it apparently, just spoke to a mate of mine who lives in Italy and it's all over the press and tabloids tommorow will feature stories galore... their tea-time rags might have a shout or 2 about ti as well.

Exciting but I'll not get ahead of myself.

Alex

This actually has some spine to it apparently, just spoke to a mate of mine who lives in Italy and it's all over the press and tabloids tommorow will feature stories galore... their tea-time rags might have a shout or 2 about ti as well.

Exciting but I'll not get ahead of myself.
Italians read the caf as well though

Spoony

The People's President
One of Norway's leading on-line news sites joins the party

Can't believe people are falling for this a-fecking-gain.
- Hvordan kan noen si nei?
Kaka selv har tidligere vært åpen på at Manchester United er en klubb han kan tenke seg å spille for.

- De har noen fantastiske spillere i Giggs, Scholes og spesielt Rooney, har brasilianeren uttalt.

- En av mine beste venner, Anderson, er også der. Hvordan kan noen si nei?

Lørdag tar Manchester United imot Tottenham på Old Trafford. En seier der vil være et syvmilssteg mot klubbens tredje ligagull på rad, ettersom laget ligger tre poeng foran Liverpool med en kamp til gode

The Physio

One of the best things I've ever seen, Can't believe how many different languages it pops up on in google news. Keep having to remind myself that its not an actual story

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Haha simply amazing- I wonder how many of the Sunday papers will have it as their backpage headlines? cant wait til tomorrow- gonna laugh my arse off!

ALX8725

reyalP maeT htuoY
Take Me Home, United Road. To The Place I Belong,
add the United States to that list, this is from ESPN the biggest sports network in States :lol:

RONALDO OUT, KAKA IN?
Man Utd in reported talks with AC Milan's Kaka

By Soccernet staff

April 25, 2009

Manchester United are reported to have held talks with AC Milan playmaker Kaka over a potential summer move to Old Trafford as a replacement for Cristiano Ronaldo should the Portuguese leave for Real Madrid.

Kaka: Still keen to stay at the San Siro?

It is understood that the representatives for the 27-year-old Brazilian met with United officials to discuss personal terms, which in wages alone could earn the player £35m over five years.

The Sun report a source close to Kaka as saying: ''It was a very positive meeting, although nothing was agreed.

''The player wants a five-year contract and wages of £135,000 a week. He is very keen to join United and these are figures that are within United's pay structure. It's up to them what happens now.''

No transfer fee was discussed however Milan could expect to receive at least £70m despite the prevailing economic climate - after all in January Kaka was subject to a £100m transfer bid from Manchester City.

Although United's parent company recently reported debts in excess of £600m the club could afford a move for Kaka if they decide to reinvest the cash they would receive for Ronaldo, who at the least would command a fee in the region of £70m.

While Kaka is understood to have baulked at the possibility of a move to the City of Manchester Stadium earlier this year, Old Trafford is a different proposition, as the Brazilian has previously admitted when he said: ''They have some great players in Giggs and Scholes and especially Wayne Rooney.

''One of my best friends, Anderson, is also there - how can anyone say no? They are the English and European champions and a great club to play for.''
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=640427&sec=transfers&cc=5901

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Physio

It's just going to spread and spread really. Getting into the first rag was key, and now the rest of them are just picking it up assuming that it was true.

The question now is how best to go from here, like should we contact someone and reveal it's source, revealing Custis etc for the disgraces they are? Would be nice to get into one of the Sunday papers revealing it

Anderson Searl

Reserve Team Player
- Hvordan kan noen si nei?
Kaka selv har tidligere vært åpen på at Manchester United er en klubb han kan tenke seg å spille for.

- De har noen fantastiske spillere i Giggs, Scholes og spesielt Rooney, har brasilianeren uttalt.

- En av mine beste venner, Anderson, er også der. Hvordan kan noen si nei?

Lørdag tar Manchester United imot Tottenham på Old Trafford. En seier der vil være et syvmilssteg mot klubbens tredje ligagull på rad, ettersom laget ligger tre poeng foran Liverpool med en kamp til gode
Would be nice if you translated that for us ;)

uae

Desperately wants a tagline under his name
This is very exciting. Spoony, how did you manage to arrange an interview with Kaka?

Crustanoid

It's just going to spread and spread really. Getting into the first rag was key, and now the rest of them are just picking it up assuming that it was true.

The question now is how best to go from here, like should we contact someone and reveal it's source, revealing Custis etc for the disgraces they are? Would be nice to get into one of the Sunday papers revealing it
The downfall of Custis - brought about by Redcafe

Too good to make it up

I was seeing all these Kaka to Man Utd reports everywhere and wondering what was going on. Now Ive seen this thread bumped and it all makes total sense. The campaign has really gone to another level now and the world's press are really lapping it up.

:lol: If and when the truth comes out I hope RedCafe gets all the credit and international recognition. It would also be nice to hear Fergie responding to these rumours.

So whats the latest on this story now? :smirk:

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
should have thrown in some facts like he's using his money for good purposes like his home for retarded street cats back in Brazil

nimic

something nice
Scout
I'd just like to point out the doubters that even if we somehow actually sign Kaka, and apparently were interested in him at this point, the fact that supposedly serious media from all over the world use the exact, made-up, quotes, or a slight paraphrasing, is mind-boggling enough.

I. Love. It.

Canuckred64

Could this turn out to be a self fulfilling prophecy?

And would the authors of the wind up get a cut of the agent fees?

giggs-beckham

Clueless
The thing is that is this a separate kaka bollocks story using our quotes to lend credence?

Status
Not open for further replies.