Milan star dreams of United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
This is fecking brilliant. They were talking about this on TalkSport about an hour ago!

I want to tell everyone i know because it really does show the press up for what it really is.

Spoony

The People's President

Carl

Really??!!

We also made Sweden's biggest paper.

(link provided by Steve McFist)

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotbollsbladet/internationell/england/article4990436.ab
Aye. I don't know how long they were talking about it for but they were taking phone calls on it and one guy was a City fan calling United and United fans a disgrace after we were slating them for trying to sign him for £500k a week.

The figure they were mentioning was £70 mil (which i think was the number printed in the Sun) so they're obviously running with it because it was in the daily rags but the fact people a ringing the show about it is fecking hilarious.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
If we actually do end up signing Kaka, it'll be because of you lot. :lol:

Carl

what happened i cant be bothered reading it
In a nut shell/from what i can gather:

PSmith and Spoony completely fabricated this story in the Summer after the Ronaldo story on that Brazilian website and it did the rounds on some small media sources at the time but now, some 7 months or so later, after a bump on this website yesterday it has made our national daily rags as a proper news story with the Sun quoting the quotes completely made up on this website as quotes directly atributed to Kaka himself.

fecking genius. Kudos to Spoony and PSmith for well and truly showing them up.

Spoony

The People's President
Aye. I don't know how long they were talking about it for but they were taking phone calls on it and one guy was a City fan calling United and United fans a disgrace after we were slating them for trying to sign him for £500k a week.

The figure they were mentioning was £70 mil (which i think was the number printed in the Sun) so they're obviously running with it because it was in the daily rags but the fact people a ringing the show about it is fecking hilarious.
:lol:

What a muppet.

Anyway, it's on BBC's website, as well.

(Cheers for the links, nick334)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/default.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/8017934.stm

Crustanoid

I love the way Custis uses all that filler from a "source". It really does expose him for the lying tosser he really is.
Time for a counter-piece of 'journalism' exposing Sun reporters as liars who trawl random internet forums for their stories....

Spoony

The People's President
Time for a counter-piece of 'journalism' exposing Sun reporters as liars who trawl random internet forums for their stories....
exactly. Which was the whole point behind this. Must admit, I didn't think it'd go this well. Funnily enough, it's done better this time around, perhaps because the tabloids were too focused on Ronaldo last summer.

Skelter

Internet GYPO
You've gotta send this to Sky News or BBC or something, out these lazy feckers.

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009
Its funny how they read this website to get stuff about how we hate Berbatov. But now a Kaka story comes out they conveniently miss the thread that disproves it entirely!

Rahul

:lol::lol::lol:

Check this one out !

The Sun is today claiming Kaka has spoken of his affinity for the champions, saying: “They have some great players in Giggs and Scholes and especially Wayne Rooney. “One of my best friends, Anderson, is also there — how can anyone say no? “They are the English and European champions and a great club to play for.”

United fans will no doubt be rightly very sceptical about this story, Kaka, 27, is in his prime, when he has the pick of any club in the world, including Real Madrid, why would he want to come to rainy Manchester? Kaka, might even prefer the bright lights of London to Manchester...

You have to wonder if the story has been leaked to the Sun by agents working on behalf of Manchester United in the build-up to selling Ronaldo to Real Madrid in the summer, because if there was any truth in the Sun story, the player would not be publicly making statements of this nature for fear of upsetting the Milan supporters.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if United are indirectly guilty of leaking this story to the media, because like many other fans I am becoming increasingly certain that Ronaldo will be sold this summer. The club fearing a supporter backlash might well have conceived a cunning Blackadder like plan to appease unhappy supporters by appearing to be in for Kaka - only for the plot to unravel in true Baldrick fashion.

I actually predict this particular plot will unravel a lot sooner than the summer as I'm fully expecting Kaka to deny the claims. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the Kaka quotes have been embellished - and that is putting it politely.

While suggesting the source of this story is probably a lot closer to Manchester than Milan, we cannot rule out that in the worst practices of gutter journalism the whole story has been fabricated with a view to selling newspapers on an otherwise quiet Saturday morning.

If and it's a big if, the story turns out to be true and Kaka does sign then I'll be obviously more than happy.
:lol::lol:

Unbelievable

http://a-kick-in-the-grass.blogspot.com/2009/04/kaka-to-united-talk-is-this-smokescreen.html

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I called Talksport, then decided to hang up.

Let muppets have their day

Laphroaig

Ah, they're starting to spin this so that Kaka is replacing Ronaldo. You are causing unrest, Spoons and PSmith. Next thing you know SAF will be calling to dry your hair through the phone.

kps88

Kaka, who was the subject of an audacious mega-money approach by Manchester City during January's transfer window, has made no secret of his admiration for United and said recently: "They have some great players in Giggs and Scholes and especially Wayne Rooney.

"One of my best friends, Anderson, is also there - how can anyone say no?

"They are the English and European champions and a great club to play for."
http://www.espnstar.com/football/news/detail/item254922/United-hold-talks-with-Kaka/

The asian espn website today.

Someone should get the truth out after a while. It would really leave everyone with egg on their face and at the same time spread the legend of the Cafe.

But lets keep laughing at them for now.:lol:

Xander45

http://www.espnstar.com/football/news/detail/item254922/United-hold-talks-with-Kaka/

The asian espn website today.

Someone should get the truth out after a while. It would really leave everyone with egg on their face and at the same time spread the legend of the Cafe.

But lets keep laughing at them for now.:lol:
Yeah someone should reveal to them what's going on. But then again it's been nearly a year since this first came out, so i say let the idiots get their fill!

Rednails

Todays Daily Telegraph are also reporting it. Quote John Ley:-

"Meanwhile United have reportedly marked Milan striker Kaka down a a replacement for Ronaldo in the event the winger leaves Old Trafford for Madrid this summer. Representatives of United are understood to be meeting Milan officials next week to evaluate the possibility of a £50million bid for the Brazillian."

There must be something in it - possibly United preparing us for the inevitable of Ronaldo going. Then they turn round and say they couldent agree terms.

kps88

What I don't get is if thick journos have read this thread then surely they noticed the lot of us laughing at them.

Carl

I might just piss my pants if they start talking about it on Soccer Saturday :D

Rahul

The wheels are turning real fast now on this story. If you go to google and type "kaka" and news in the "last hour". Various websites from all over the world are using our quotes.

You have to laugh. Kaka's going to have to respond to the quotes sooner or later i presume.

Xander45

The wheels are turning real fast now on this story. If you go to google and type "kaka" and news in the "last hour". Various websites from all over the world are using our quotes.

You have to laugh. Kaka's going to have to respong to the quotes sooner or later i presume.
I think if he is going to respond he should do it on here. A redcafe exclusive interview with Kaka.

Xander45

uperstar Kaka could be close to agreeing a sensational move to Manchester United.

The Brazilian midfielder's representatives held talks with United yesterday about a summer switch from AC Milan. They discussed personal terms, which would total £35million in wages alone.

" It was a very positive meeting, although nothing was agreed, '' said a source close to the player." Kaka wants a five-year contract and wages of£ 135, 000 a week. He is very keen to join United and these are figures that are within United's pay structure.

" It's up to them what happens now. ''

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
It'd be hilarous if there was actually some truth to the story. But the media really are a bunch of spanners. If they had bothered to read the thread, they'd realise the whole article was a fake. Muppets the lot of em.

Spoony

The People's President
Oh credit to Red Richio as well. He promised us that he'd link it to his football website and he didn't let us down. I think it was lifted from his website initially. Anyway, this proves that newspapers only care about making money. There's not much going on in the football world this week, which is why they've latched on to this story.

The Flying Potato

:lol: I woke up with my dad saying the papers were saying were signing Kaka....he was very disapointed when I told him about this thread, he still thinks there is some truth to it though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.