g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Mino Raiola Appreciation Thread

Seveneric

Ah, thanks to whoever bumped this. I thought I remembered a thread like this, but I couldn't be bothered to search.

It's even funnier now in light of Raiola's recent cuntishness :lol:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The term "when you swim with sharks you're bound to be bitten" comes to mind.

ROFLUTION

Ed must be fuming after having put so much money in Minola's rat-pockets the last 3-4 years.

If there's no market for selling his players again, he just creates one by stirring up shit. He's an absolute wanker.

Offsideagain

If Mr. Raiola’s client was half as good as the Ginger Prince, then he would have cause to moan but then nobody would criticise him. Toys out of the Pham job. He needs to crawl back to one of his mansions paid for by the fans of European clubs.

You can understand why SAF hated agents so much.

Treble

More and more clubs will be reluctant to deal with Raiola. The problem is that he might not care because he is already quite rich. He got stupid money from Pogba's transfer alone. Big mistake from Jose to do business with him.

Tony247

Strange businessman he is. Has practically shut the door on Man Utd and City, two big spending clubs in UK.

Other than Ibra (36) and Pogba (25) does Raiola have anymore potential big money-making sporting clients ?

The little obnoxious Italian must be getting itchy feet without a big signing on fee coming his way from one of his clients laterly.

Nico87

Strange businessman he is. Has practically shut the door on Man Utd and City, two big spending clubs in UK.
And Liverpool, he's burnt his bridges with Klopp over Balotelli.

Also It doesn't matter who he Hawks his players out to, all of them are under long term contracts. The power dynamic between club and player have reverted back to clubs anyway,clubs can now afford to put sulking players in the stands until they come back with their tails between their legs, so we don't have to accept any bids that are as derogatory as Barcelona's last one.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form

Jib

Other than Ibra (36) and Pogba (25) does Raiola have anymore potential big money-making sporting clients ?

The little obnoxious Italian must be getting itchy feet without a big signing on fee coming his way from one of his clients laterly.
Verratti, Lukaku, Donnarumma, Mkhitaryan, Kluivert and a few PSG and Ajax hot prospects.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
To keep Pogba's name in the press.
To remind Utd that they have to walk carefully around Pogba, because he has options.

Utd is a team that can't/won't add necessary players. Why would Pogba want to stay if he has other options?
United don't have to walk carefully around any player, he won't be missed if he decides to go.

Rusholme Ruffian

The money that this club has we should be making a statement to show that we will not be fecked around by players and agents. Given how Pogba played at the weekend I don't think we'd lose much by putting him in the reserves for the rest of the season. Play Pereira in his place. Sign Milinkovic Savic in January. Sell Pogba in the summer after a year of sitting on the bloody bench. Who cares about the money we'd lose in terms of his valuation - he'd still go for a shitload given his contract situation.

This is just ridiculous.

Red Stone

Pogba has the talent and social media presence to be the undisputed star for any team in the world apart from three, and should he choose to go to Juventus or Barca he won't have to wait long to be the top man there either since both Ronnie and Messi are nearing retirement.

What Manchester United offer him that he can't get as much or more of at another club? I can only think of one thing - rain. Raiola knows this and obviously wants a payday for himself and his client. If I was a world class talent that just played a major part in a World Cup win and was looking to make the most of my career there are quite a few clubs I would be looking at ahead of United. That's just the reality of the situation here.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Agent criticises someone criticising his client, shock horror.