Mino Raiola talksport interview

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

MrPooni

None of this shit would be happening if we'd gotten rid of Pogba when Jose said to. Would have commanded a better fee then too.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
None of this shit would be happening if we'd gotten rid of Pogba when Jose said to. Would have commanded a better fee then too.
And it could have potentially resulted in a less toxic environment.

Anyway, it seems clear to me that Paul Pogba is definitely not focusing on Man Utd in the future as Mino doesn't see to negate the opinion of the other guy when he accuses Paul and Mino of sharing the same view.

Mino then says Paul is only focused on us until the Euros.

DoomSlayer

I hate to admit it, because I always sided with Pogba in the feud with Mourinho, but that's very true.

Their toxic relationship is what broke our squad in my opinion, since Ibrahimovic was no longer there to make the bonds between the different personalities and keep players in check.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
We get it, he wants to leave. Do I really need to see your fat head talking about it everywhere?

romufc

What would be perfect is United get UCL place without Pogba, Sell Pogba and win the PL in the next two years.

Release a statement, after a successful rebuild and getting rid of viruses int he previous squad, we have managed it.

Relevated

I hate to admit it, because I always sided with Pogba in the feud with Mourinho, but that's very true.

Their toxic relationship is what broke our squad in my opinion, since Ibrahimovic was no longer there to make the bonds between the different personalities and keep players in check.
For all his recent negatives, he does seem to be capable of seeing through peoples BS.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
@MrPooni and @Relevated I agree with both of you. By siding with the player over the manager we damaged the dressing room culture even more. The position of the manager was further undermined, his authority even more destroyed, reinforcing the impression that if push comes to shove the club's management will chose their star noodle seller over the coach. How can any coach exert authority over players, and demand 100% from them without dissent, when that's the message sent to the dressing room by the suits?

Had we sold Pogba last summer or the summer before we would've got a better price for him, plus we probably would have created a more focussed dressing room where players genuinely believed their futures depended on the manager not the other way around.

peridigm

Pogba will be sold, that much is obvious. Jesse is now a Mino client as well correct? Sell them both and shut this agent out of any future deals.

No Love

Pogba will be sold, that much is obvious. Jesse is now a Mino client as well correct? Sell them both and shut this agent out of any future deals.
Agreed. I’d sell him on principle alone. A sort of, ‘If you’re allied with Raiola, you’re not allied with us’ type of message. It just so happens that his performances have been diabolical, creating the perfect storm for his departure.

Sure, we might lose out on players from time to time by staying clear of Raiola; however, there are plenty of players out there who aren’t represented by him, so we’ll be more than fine.

Raven

I hate this Jabba the Hut looking cnut. I'm a big fan of Pogba but I'm sick shit of Mino.

soapythecat

The bloke is an absolute rat, who cares little for any club or client he’s just looking for his next big pay day - and moving Pogba will be one of the biggest.
Lingard can feck right off for signing with him and I hope he never plays another minute in a United shirt.
If the club do business with Raiola again, then we have learnt nothing from this episode.
It’s getting to the stage when the agent is bigger than the club. And that is the end of football.

Relevated

Or if he hadn’t have signed him for a world record fee.
I remember back in his Juve days, every banger he scored and the thought at the back of everyone's mind was that its a statement against Man Utd, that we shouldn't have sold him and that we were idiots for doing so.

But here we are.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Obviously in a business sense, we're going to keep saying publicly that we want Pogba to stay and he's an important player etc.

But he absolutely needs to and will be sold in the summer. This season his value has depreciated too. We should've sold him off the back of the world cup 2 years ago, in hindsight - When his stock was at an all time high.

Of course, if he has a good euros, that will rise again.

But I do not want to see him in a united shirt again and I do not want to deal with any Raiola players anymore. The club is bigger than any player and it needs to take that stance. Once we've got his clients out of the club, we should make that public.

Dante

Average bang
And it could have potentially resulted in a less toxic environment.

Anyway, it seems clear to me that Paul Pogba is definitely not focusing on Man Utd in the future as Mino doesn't see to negate the opinion of the other guy when he accuses Paul and Mino of sharing the same view.

Mino then says Paul is only focused on us until the Euros.
Jose needed to go at the time. But he's obviously a football management genius. He might have lost his touch with the current generation, but his diagnosis of our ills was very good.

If Mourinho had been backed, Pogba and Martial would have been upgraded; Maguire and Perisic would have been brought in much earlier. If you swap Perisic for James, that's pretty much what we've been trying to do ever since the new management came in.

Joes's identifying of the squad issues was spot on. His solutions probably wouldn't have been as promising as Ole/Phelan's, though. I much prefer our current focus on young talent, even though it's taking a little bit longer to get right.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
At the end of the day Pogba will always be a World Cup winner and you will never be able to take away the championships won with Juventus but he is not reaching his full potential with this greedy twat as his agent constantly unsettling him. He could have been a great player for United but he has constantly been linked with a move away and never settled here because of this guy, he will only go to Barca/Madrid/Juventus/PSG and the same will be happening in a few years to them. Before you know it all that talent has gone to waste. Maybe when Pogba has grown up he will resent this guy.

Dante

Average bang
Mino Raiola is Pogba's employee and mouthpiece.

You can't criticise the former without carrying that judgement over to the latter.

Relevated

Does anyone else reckon Pogba is just good enough for the Premier league as opposed to us stifling his potential? He is obviously better in Italy where he has more time on the ball to do something.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I was always uncomfortable with Ronaldo,regarding his last season for us. He clearly didn't want to be here and you could get that sense when he was playing on some days.
He was the best player in the world at the time but I was still happy to see him leave purely because he didn't want to be associated with the club any longer.
Parting ways was fairly amicable,minor the slave comment,obviously.

That's how I feel with Pogba but with the unfortunate added ingredient from his w*nker of a agent spouting shit once every month.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Mino Raiola is Pogba's employee and mouthpiece.

You can't criticise the former without carrying that judgement over to the latter.
True. Pogba could have told his agent to pipe down (or not be his agent) ages ago but obviously didn't want him to.

Relevated

Jose needed to go at the time. But he's obviously a football management genius. He might have lost his touch with the current generation, but his diagnosis of our ills was very good.

If Mourinho had been backed, Pogba and Martial would have been upgraded; Maguire and Perisic would have been brought in much earlier. If you swap Perisic for James, that's pretty much what we've been trying to do ever since the new management came in.

Joes's identifying of the squad issues was spot on. His solutions probably wouldn't have been as promising as Ole/Phelan's, though. I much prefer our current focus on young talent, even though it's taking a little bit longer to get right.
Yep. I mentioned earlier that for all his recent negatives, he was very good in seeing through people's BS and analysing what was missing from our good.

baskinginthesun

Raiola stirring the pot here. Hasn't he always had issues with United especially when SAF was around? Anyways, I guess we are under no obligation to play Pogba if we don't want to. Especially if it's to spite Raiola.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Hopefully we will get good fee for Pogba.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
True. Pogba could have told his agent to pipe down (or not be his agent) ages ago but obviously didn't want him to.
I think it's at the stage now where the club need to tell him to stop talking or there will be no future with us.

If he's already decided he wants out then lets just cut it now.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Hopefully a opposition club can get a deal sorted asap,on our terms obviously.

There's already been a couple of deals done outside of the window,hopefully this will be another.

mav_9me

This is their way of making it too toxic to keep him, forcing us to sell him for say 100m instead of a 150m offer that would have been required.

Personally I am done with him. I think the vast majority are ready to move on.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Just listened to the interview.

Wow you can tell Raiola is an absolute slippery snake of the highest order. No straight answers, throws everything back at the person asking the question, won't commit anything beyond the summer :lol:

What a joke of a man.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Two cnuts in a pod!

Rather have a KDB rather than a ‘brand’ any day of the week