MLB 2022

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Great. Lost Kiermaier for basically the rest of the season & our current LF & CF just showed no communication on a ball into the alley, ending with our CF alligator arming a catch that was woefully short.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Weird decision. Any word on why they did it?

He's also got a banging 'stache - which you forgot to mention.
Probably to highlight NYC, but there’s plenty of other recognizable landmarks to use instead of the 9.11 Memorial.

Leg-End

What do you think gets this done? Surely only Dodgers and Yankees could afford him. I can't see the Nats trading to the Mets.

Too much probably. I would love the Yankees to get Soto but I think they will concentrate on a starter, probably Castillo.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Nothing else in the timeslot worth a watch yesterday so tuned in to Yanks v Red Sox... what an ass-kicking. Got to see Judge rip a couple blasts and Carpenter have a career night despite that pedo 'stache.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Nothing else in the timeslot worth a watch yesterday so tuned in to Yanks v Red Sox... what an ass-kicking. Got to see Judge rip a couple blasts and Carpenter have a career night despite that pedo 'stache.
Yeah, it’s a creepy mustache.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Ah but they're basically the Man City of MLB. Languishing in obscurity in the shadow of their neighbours until the money came along :D
That’s harsh. The Amazing’s were great fun and Doc was transcendent.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Its a bit more than that. He lost a year of his career after they drafted and then refused to even offer a contract.
Yep. He's done really well to stay at the top of his game in the Frontier League and hopefully gets to continue where he should have been.

I'm still a bit surprised he went as high as 3rd but hey Texas must like what they saw.