MLB 2022

SirAnderson

One thing I'm still getting used to with watching baseball more this season and not following the offseason and trades and stuff, I keep finding players on other teams now :lol: LaStella, Matt Olsen, Canha, Scherzer, and a couple others I didn't know moved on. Must say, looks like Oakland A's got a lot of their good players taken away this season as well.

SirAnderson

This Mets v Giants series has been entertaining stuff. Hoping for another like last night, but probably will not be as high scoring!

EDIT: I may have spoken too soon about it not being high scoring :lol:

Last edited:

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
One thing I'm still getting used to with watching baseball more this season and not following the offseason and trades and stuff, I keep finding players on other teams now :lol: LaStella, Matt Olsen, Canha, Scherzer, and a couple others I didn't know moved on. Must say, looks like Oakland A's got a lot of their good players taken away this season as well.
LaStella was a giant last year :)

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Great, I have to suffer through Michael Kay & the rest of the Yes Network chuckleheads on all my streams.

On the ‘call bullshit’ side, the Rays have sold out both weekend games.

e - I expected some Yankees’ fans, but it looks as though 75% of the fans tonight are for NY.

Last edited:

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Bravo…

He’s a uniquely weird dude (in a good way). Saw a great story on him somewhere (Athletic I think) that discussed his love of music (loves it way more than baseball) and philosophy of managing.

The stuff that happened when he was part of the Dodger farm management team still really bugs me, but from what I can find it looks like he followed protocol. Not sure I’ll ever embrace him as a manager like I did with Bochy as a result.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
We’re wearing the uniform that the puritans objected hard to (& ultimately got removed).

edcunited1878

Jomboy puts out great stuff…

Jomboy does great stuff as mentioned....just dumb on Tigers part. No putting down signs or catcher touching his pads to at least show something. The CF totally misplayed the ball and allowed the inning to unravel, but these are the little things, as in tipping pitches off, that shouldn't be so obvious. Surprised Tigers didn't catch on to it sooner and just stopped.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Correct call, stupid rule. Runner was barely outside of the running lane so technically could be called out. The first baseman is a total mess here though, he should have been on the outside of the bag waiting for the throw instead of standing on top of it.