MLS 2016

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
God...the experience at the stadium was amazing. That's probably the best ever match I've watched live in a stadium and the best ever atmosphere I've personally experienced. I've never seen BMO Field get this loud before, but my God...this match was nuts!

Honestly, the stage was set for a dramatic finish, and I'm glad we were the ones at the end of it. Cheyrou...I love him, personally. He's my most favourite player, and I'm so happy that he got the winner! No Montréal defender expected him in the box, and he did excellently to get into position and get the winner.

Hagglund's been a bit of a headless chicken, but at the moment, we have no one else better to be our left central defender. J. Williams is good on the ball, but he's also a poor defender himself.

I honestly hope that Zavaleta stays with us. He's grown so much from last season and has become our best defender. I honestly think he's one of the best young defenders currently in the MLS as he's the full package: good in the air, great at reading the game, great at marking, and decent on the ball to boot (of course, this is in comparison to MLS standards).

I'm also very happy that we aren't reliant on Giovinco anymore. When he left us, the team took full responsibility to get the victory regardless of who was on the pitch, and I think Montréal thought that they could push up as well with Giovinco gone, but my word, were they so wrong...

I'm so looking forward to this final. 10 years, and we're finally here! I'm so giddy!!!

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
By the way, I just had a look at Ticketmaster, and apparently, the match is already sold out! I wonder how many of those seats were bought by touters...

Reckless Full Back

Doesn't get forward much
@mazhar13 I was on ticketmaster at 1pm but couldn't get any tickets. The website was really slow and kept saying "fetching tickets, opening another tab will lose you place..." then would return no tickets found. I tried for half an hour then gave up since I had to go back to work at that point.

Deleted member 101472

If you two end up at the game lets go a Toronto cafe meet up

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
@mazhar13 I was on ticketmaster at 1pm but couldn't get any tickets. The website was really slow and kept saying "fetching tickets, opening another tab will lose you place..." then would return no tickets found. I tried for half an hour then gave up since I had to go back to work at that point.
Huh, that's strange. I guess they're probably holding back some seats to prevent the touters from getting them.
If you two end up at the game lets go a Toronto cafe meet up
I'll definitely be up for this. There are a couple of nice places in Liberty Village where we can hang out before the match. By the way, where will you be sitting if your friend delivers on his/her promise?

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Shame that BMO field is so small. No surprise that it's sold out already.

Two of the best supported clubs in the league, so at least the atmosphere is good when they play.

Deleted member 101472

Huh, that's strange. I guess they're probably holding back some seats to prevent the touters from getting them.

I'll definitely be up for this. There are a couple of nice places in Liberty Village where we can hang out before the match. By the way, where will you be sitting if your friend delivers on his/her promise?
I'm not sure, but the few times I've been with him he's in section 226, used to be a Better seat when the city skyline was visible from it but the new stand blocked it

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
By the way, @DavidG, I already got my ticket, so let me know when and where we can meet up. I'm not sure who else from the Caf will be coming as well...

Deleted member 101472

So, am I the only one going to tomorrow's match from the Caf?

@DavidG, did your friend deliver?
He did deliver but I can't manage unfortunately, ended up making plans with the girl this weekend to go to tremblant

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
My neighbour has season tickets and is considering selling. I told him to think of me but time is ticking. Going to be cold as feck on Saturday night, too.
If he's only considering, then he may be looking for a big profit if he decides to sell in the end. In any case, good luck with that.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
It's all good. Got my bonus today. Very happy.
Nice! If you ever do get your ticket, I wouldn't mind sitting down and having a bite before going to the BMO Field. I'm not going with anyone myself, so I wouldn't mind hanging with a fellow Caf member. :)

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Have an exam at 9 in the morning and then straight on the drink. Going to be on no sleep too so I'll probably be fecked by the time the game even starts. Unfortunately don't have tickets but will likely just go to a bar to watch it. But hopefully my last exam ever to graduate and an MLS Cup will make one hell of a day.

Member 5225

How is thread not bumped!! Super psyched!!!!!
Cu'mon Trrrono!!!!!!

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
always had a soft spot for Bradley so i hope Toronto wins it...

Deleted member 101472

Game needs a goal. I wonder how much $ the winter jackets are worth collectively in the stadium