14. Big Dunk - 1. S Ramos

15. P-Nut - 1. D. Silva 2. C.Eriksen

16. Michaelf7777777 - 1. P. Dyabla 2. M.Salah

@BIG DUNK

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Silva as 15th pick is an absolute steal. Was a bit surprised at KdB being picked ahead of him.
I’ll bite. As much as I rate Silva’s sustained class over the last decade, it’s not outlandish to say that De Bruyne has hit a higher peak level and been even more influential at his best. That can be shown by him winning City’s Player of the Year award twice to Silva’s once, despite being there less than half the time (three years to Silva’s eight).

Not that I’m downplaying Silva in any form. There’s no reason why he shouldn’t be gaining far more traction in the individualistic and GOAT-infested waters of all-time drafts given his almost unmatched ability to knit an attack together with his silky smooth interplay.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
I’ll bite. As much as I rate Silva’s sustained class over the last decade, it’s not outlandish to say that De Bruyne has hit a higher peak level and been even more influential at his best. That can be shown by him winning City’s Player of the Year award twice to Silva’s once, despite being there less than half the time (three years to Silva’s eight).

Not that I’m downplaying Silva in any form. There’s no reason why he shouldn’t be gaining far more traction in the individualistic and GOAT-infested waters of all-time drafts given his almost unmatched ability to knit an attack together with his silky smooth interplay.
Was going to comment on this myself, I see them as being completely different players. Silva is completely about his passing, circulating the ball. De Bruyne is more risky with his passing and is more dynamic than Silva. He plays more vertical passes and gets from goal to goal quicker.

Moby

Dick

Yeah no slight on KDB himself and as PNUT said he's a different player, but as you would know by now I always value the metronome of the team far higher than the highlight reel player. The man who brings it all together, controls the tempo and dictates the play is the one I would go for, and along with the Silva having a bigger body of work would make me rank him higher. Awards don't really mean much, tbh. Even last season, I would go for Silva as the one having a better season of the two, he was phenomenal in the middle of the park and orchestrated moves beautifully.

De Bruyne is obviously a fine talent and has added the ability to raise his game in the bigger fixtures, something he was criticised for earlier. His passing can be veery decisive and adventurous which is always a big threat.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
So how is Salah going to be rated? Not a dig at his pick but im just curious and he is the perfect example as his one season is so much better then any other.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
So how is Salah going to be rated? Not a dig at his pick but im just curious and he is the perfect example as his one season is so much better then any other.
I will still rate him fairly highly purely based on I've only really seen him regularly over 1 season.

I hate this bit of the draft - know who I want and have to wait and see my pick getting closer and then the player goes the pick before mine :D

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I would rate a player who's played at a slightly lower level over 3 years higher. Imo consistency is the hardest thing to achieve.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
But would be better if we leave discussions on individual players to the match threads.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
6 picks in the last 25 hours, actually 5 if you count the double pick as one pick, that means 5 hrs per pick on average. There really needs to be something done or this will take ages to finish. If this current trend continues, the drafting will take 37 days:lol:

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Since he isn't in our team as a one season wonder and a speed merchant who was stopped fairly easily by Ashley Young.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
6 picks in the last 25 hours, actually 5 if you count the double pick as one pick, that means 5 hrs per pick on average. There really needs to be something done or this will take ages to finish. If this current trend continues, the drafting will take 37 days:lol:
Which is why average pick times are everyone's friend. Speeds up drafting and provides a clean way to resolve draws

Pick times from round 3

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Ok from @Šjor Bepo and @Jim Beam pick onwards we will be recording pick times.

The best way to avoid delays is if you know you won't be on the caf for a while PM your picks to the manager below you.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
@Indnyc can you thread mark the new rule please.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
1. Jim Beam/Sjor/Tuppet - 1. D. Godín

2. Willhse456 - 1. L. Suarez

3. Don Alfredo - 1. Neymar

4. The Cat - 1. G. Bale

5. Isotope - 1. E. Hazard

6. MJJ - 1. L. Modric

7. 2muc0 - 1. A. Griezmann

8. Skizzo - 1. S. Aguero