Moises Caicedo | Chelsea player

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Caicedo & Enzo is a great midfield, Chelsea fans will enjoy these 2.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Please lock this thread. There's a duplicate of it in the transfer forum!

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Please lock this thread. There's a duplicate of it in the transfer forum!
:lol:

I couldn’t understand why your thread was closed and not the one in the transfer thread.

Bluelion7

Supports
Chelsea
Shouldn’t the transfer thread be locked and this one be kept open?

I am SO excited at the prospect of Enzo and Caicedo together. I’ve been watching as much film and full game recaps as I can find … and I honestly didn’t realize how talented on the ball and in tight spaces this guy really is. I had him pictured as a disruptor and a ball winner with a high motor. But, wow, looks like so much more than that.

I was watching plays specifically where teams knew he was going to get the outlet, and they had two players ready to jump him on the press before he even received the ball. On one, instead of turning into his strong foot and getting trapped, he made a quarter turn and looped a one touch pass 30 yards between two other defenders to start a break.

Then I was watching plays where he danced through traps with the ball as easily as Enzo did the other day.

Of everything goes well and they get to grow and know each other well as midfield partners … could be really special.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Shouldn’t the transfer thread be locked and this one be kept open?
No. The transfer one should be locked along with this one and my thread yesterday should be unlocked. I want to change the thread title periodically!!

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman

will finally be able to see the godfather of the press. Pochettino press. Hasn’t seen it since his early days at spurs. Caicedo was the missing piece as I stated before. With caicedo and Lavia chelsea will be able build from the back much better and allow more progressive pass from the back. Gallagher isnt that player and now they have fixed that. All that is left to fix is their attack and goalkeeper.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea

will finally be able to see the godfather of the press. Pochettino press. Hasn’t seen it since his early days at spurs. Caicedo was the missing piece as I stated before. With caicedo and Lavia chelsea will be able build from the back much better and allow more progressive pass from the back. Gallagher isnt that player and now they have fixed that. All that is left to fix is their attack and goalkeeper.
West ham will smile at us with double decker bus parked. If chelsea not able to threaten from corners and free kicks this game have potential to become a long frustrating game for us. How you will press if they don't want the ball. Will be interesting to see how pochettino approach this kind of games.

Castia

Must be one of the worst debut cameos ever given his record breaking price

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
One of the worst debut cameos of all time

Baxquux

What are Brighton doing to these players whilst they're at the club (or, perhaps more significantly, when they sell them on). Bissouma's only just starting to look like a player again after god knows how long, Maupay's not doing much of anything, Cucurella's a shell of his former self, now Caicedo....the only one who seems to have escaped is Trossard

Lecland07

What are Brighton doing to these players whilst they're at the club (or, perhaps more significantly, when they sell them on). Bissouma's only just starting to look like a player again after god knows how long, Maupay's not doing much of anything, Cucurella's a shell of his former self, now Caicedo....the only one who seems to have escaped is Trossard
Maupay was pretty crap at Brighton. Even they couldn't do anything with him.

Wonder whether it is system players.

Zed is not dead

West ham will smile at us with double decker bus parked. If chelsea not able to threaten from corners and free kicks this game have potential to become a long frustrating game for us. How you will press if they don't want the ball. Will be interesting to see how pochettino approach this kind of games.
You called it

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
Players go a level up in Brighton, even Welbeck looks good there.

zaafi

A Brighton player leaves his incredibly well run club, proper structure, squad and where everyone know their role to join a rich club that buys random players in hope that at least some of them will turn out good ends up not being as good as he was for Brighton.. who would have thought?!

Hughes35

Good thing they spread the costs over 10 years
Chelsea really are heading for potential disaster with these massive contracts aren't they ? Could easily end up with 10 Phil Jones / Harry Maguires.