Moises Caicedo | Signs for Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Hopefully not another cracking youngster we lose out on late in the race :wenger:
Well TBF, there isn’t a race. Chelsea apparently showed ‘ interest’ but there’s been nothing to support that which I tend to agree with. They have about 100 midfielders and Rice has always been mooted as their prime target

Wixqaz

Supports
Celtic
According to Lopez Castillo who reported that the transfer was very much ‘on’
“He has his sources I have mine.” We’d all rather believe Lopez Castillo of course.
Well the No guy ( Machado ) has over 130k followers compared to the Yes guy's 2k.

Inigo Montoya

Well the No guy ( Machado ) has over 130k followers compared to the Yes guy's 2k.
Well as I said. We’d all rather believe Castillo but who knows. Machado just proclaimed that there’s been no contact. However we have been here before with Sancho; confirmation, denial etc. We do know that neither club has commented but with Diallo and Pellistri, things happen without much fuss and publicity.

Fingers crossed

Inigo Montoya

I just tweeted Castillo and asked if it was still on.

He just replied that it was, ‘ just have to wait.’

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Well as I said. We’d all rather believe Castillo but who knows. Machado just proclaimed that there’s been no contact. However we have been here before with Sancho; confirmation, denial etc. We do know that neither club has commented but with Diallo and Pellistri, things happen without much fuss and publicity.

Fingers crossed
I feel like the situation is not even vaguely comparable to Sancho though :lol:

TwoSheds

It’s no way as farcical that’s for sure but my point still stands. Things drag on between parties
Maybe equal-ish parties. If we wanted though we could buy their entire club! Plus the lad's a United fan by the sound of it. For me it's only work permits or us not wanting him that can be holding this up, we won't be quibbling over £500k here or there I don't think.

Inigo Montoya

Maybe equal-ish parties. If we wanted though we could buy their entire club! Plus the lad's a United fan by the sound of it. For me it's only work permits or us not wanting him that can be holding this up, we won't be quibbling over £500k here or there I don't think.
What lady?

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Right I'm confused, whats happening with this?

Tarrou

we always have this phase at the 11th hour when it all seems off and someone else is interested

probably the agent trying to squeak a few more Dollars out of Ed

croadyman

we always have this phase at the 11th hour when it all seems off and someone else is interested

probably the agent trying to squeak a few more Dollars out of Ed
Yeah didn't we see something similar with Bruno and Donny in relation to late interest from Barcelona and Spurs respectively

Dante

Average bang
He'd be coming to fill a Jude Bellingham shaped hole in our squad.

United would be buying Caicedo with a clear pathway to the first team in mind. Chelsea, on the other hand, have a history of hoarding, loaning and selling prospects for a profit (usually due to buying some mega-hyped player for big money from the Bundesliga).

Any ambitious young player would be mad to go to Stamford Bridge over Old Trafford.

beck7

A Bruno-esque CB and/or CDM can improve us immensely. I also genuinely think that a player like Sancho is a must for our attack give how dull we look from the right side which makes us our attack predictable.

TwoSheds

A Bruno-esque CB and/or CDM can improve us immensely. I also genuinely think that a player like Sancho is a must for our attack give how dull we look from the right side which makes us our attack predictable.
I don't think Bruno would suit CB tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.