Moises Caicedo | Signs for Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thiagoal

Seems to have lots of similar attributes to Fred. Great engine, keeps the ball moving, good tackler

Dare to Zlatan

Supports
Zlatan
Caicedo 6mil and Bissouma (Dan james +18m) in
Brighton seems to be interested in James

Lingard 10-15mil and Pogba 45-50mil out

That’s about a 30mil+ profit

That would be a very positive January window for our midfield
Sorry but I cannot agree, that would be a horrendous window, selling a player who can be world class on his day in pogba, to be replaced by an unknown lad from Ecuador and a DM that’s playing a Brighton who is isn’t even as good as Mctominay!

the over rating of other teams players on here is ridiculous at times!

reddevilz007

Sorry but I cannot agree, that would be a horrendous window, selling a player who can be world class on his day in pogba, to be replaced by an unknown lad from Ecuador and a DM that’s playing a Brighton who is isn’t even as good as Mctominay!

the over rating of other teams players on here is ridiculous at times!
The over rating of McTominay and Pogba is ridiculous at times.

Pogba on his day... how often does that happen?

Buddy, if you havent realized that he’s just playing to keep his sharpness, fitness level up and to keep his value up, then you are quite naive.

He’s never denied Raiola’s statements. Read in between the lines. He’s ready to move on.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020

Buddy, if you havent realized that he’s just playing to keep his sharpness, fitness level up and to keep his value up, then you are quite naive.

He’s never denied Raiola’s statements. Read in between the lines. He’s ready to move on.
Yes in the summer and we should be using him until then as there certainly isn’t a better option.

It would be moronic to lose him in January.

Dare to Zlatan

Supports
Zlatan

At no point did I say that he shouldn’t leave and that I thought he was staying long term....

but to suggest that a mediocre player from Brighton and an unknown from South America would be fantastic replacements for him during the middle of the season when has just literally proved he can be of some use until the end of the season, and in a season when anything could happen!

Reactions: Ødegaard

LuckyScout78

From the youtube videos. If he keeps working, has the same guts and everything is developing naturally. And things go his way. I think and believe he has everything to reach the top level of a central midfield player. Top guts and determination. Aggressive, quick and really good ball skills.

I sum and will end him up as “run to buy before others clubs get him”

I don’t watch and follow South American, Asian and Africa football. But from watching world cup and different youth world tournament. I think he is one of the best at his age. The level of everything he can does as a cm on the pitch is really high.

If Unite can sign him in this January. It will boost United squad and cm options. So yeah. I think i will vote for this signing. A must buy i think.

In the end. I wish the boy all the best. As a football fan and scout. It’s always nice to see future upcoming really good football players. Thumb up and keep up the hard work ;)

pascell

Caicedo 6mil and Bissouma (Dan james +18m) in
Brighton seems to be interested in James

Lingard 10-15mil and Pogba 45-50mil out

That’s about a 30mil+ profit

That would be a very positive January window for our midfield
We're not getting 10-15m for Lingard, he can talk to clubs from abroad on a pre contract next month to move for free next summer.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
From the youtube videos. If he keeps working, has the same guts and everything is developing naturally. And things go his way. I think and believe he has everything to reach the top level of a central midfield player. Top guts and determination. Aggressive, quick and really good ball skills.

I sum and will end him up as “run to buy before others clubs get him”

I don’t watch and follow South American, Asian and Africa football. But from watching world cup and different youth world tournament. I think he is one of the best at his age. The level of everything he can does as a cm on the pitch is really high.

If Unite can sign him in this January. It will boost United squad and cm options. So yeah. I think i will vote for this signing. A must buy i think.

In the end. I wish the boy all the best. As a football fan and scout. It’s always nice to see future upcoming really good football players. Thumb up and keep up the hard work ;)
I was waiting for this report since were first linked with him. Some people are waiting for Tim Vickery to provide a summary but we don't need it now.:drool:

hubbuh

'“My dream is to play at Manchester United. But first of all I have to get experience in other teams and then arrive to Manchester much more prepared” Moi Caicedo in
@f_sin_cassette a couple of weeks ago'

Hm, by his own admission it doesn't sound like he'd be ready to cut it in our first team straight away?

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
'“My dream is to play at Manchester United. But first of all I have to get experience in other teams and then arrive to Manchester much more prepared” Moi Caicedo in

Hm, by his own admission it doesn't sound like he'd be ready to cut it in our first team straight away?
How would he know

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours

Sounds like a loan deal

Jaqen H'ghar

I can't drive...55
So he's being bigged up by Tim VICkery and his name is MOSiES? VICkery MOSiES.. Victor MOSES :nervous:

DO NOT WANT!

Has anybody called REMIngton bigged him up yet?
Illuminati confirmed. Good on you, doing your own research.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
we should sign him and loan him, Chelsea do that plenty - even if we only turn a profit.

Jaqen H'ghar

I can't drive...55
At no point did I say that he shouldn’t leave and that I thought he was staying long term....

but to suggest that a mediocre player from Brighton and an unknown from South America would be fantastic replacements for him during the middle of the season when has just literally proved he can be of some use until the end of the season, and in a season when anything could happen!
Pogba hasn't done much for us, so any decent player that applies himself well could replace him. But this is not the thread for that so let's not derail it.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He looks a real all action CM that can pass, tackle and play with a real intensity.

Based Adnan

Totally agree on the Ramires comparisons a poster made the other day. Seems like a solid all rounder with good technique and a big engine.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Think it's noticeable how often he's there for the short option for his keeper and defenders, his long range passing seems lovely, considering how we want to play out for the back you can see why we'd be so interested in him.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Fills a position we deperately need to fill, United fan, available, should be cheap. Makes all the sense in the world.

Therefore will not happen.

Mibabalou

53', 93', 94', 99', 90+1', 90+3', 26', 34'
Been a massive fan of the lad since the first time I heard of him, I remember it like it was yesterday, which is odd because it was the day before yesterday.

Hope we get it done.

Sign him use first 2/3 weeks in Jan to train with first team, see if he's ready if not loan to someone close to Manchester in Championship or League 1.

Maybe Wazza can find a use for him...

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He looks good, probably one for the future considering how well Fred is playing, plus noting that we have McT too. Wonder what price is being thrown around.

SAFMUTD

We're not getting 10-15m for Lingard, he can talk to clubs from abroad on a pre contract next month to move for free next summer.
Even if he had a long contract we wouldnt get that much, just getting him off the books is good enough.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

Basically saying that a Argentine media outlet who had been reporting Boca Juniors interest in the player now think he's headed to United.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
A position we need and a player that wants to be here for not a huge amount? Get it done woody.

we moan that the scouts don’t do enough but here we are.

-Supreme-

I wonder how this will affect our transfer strategy going forward if these reports are true that we are fast tracking these young signings before the new work permit regulations.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I wonder how this will affect our transfer strategy going forward if these reports are true that we are fast tracking these young signings before the new work permit regulations.
Not sure if it will. We may just target the special talents. Don’t think that’s been greatly affect by the withdrawal. Maybe not investing in low grade players because they’re cheaper or used to be. Clubs may promote youth players more

eire-red

You can't underestimate how much value all those minutes are at senior level for such a young player, regardless of what league it's in. You just can't compare it to youth football at all.

This could be a very interesting signing. The one thing you have to love about South American's is their tenacity and grit on the pitch. We've seen so many successful players from South America in the PL down the years, with their work rate and fight being a key attribute to that.

Loon

:lol:
I didn't think we'd get anyone in January. I'm like Fergie, love signing players. Plus, I appreciate a good wine.

Status
Not open for further replies.