Moonwalker

Acole9

Outstanding
That celebration is not the United way. SAF and Keane wouldn't have stood for that, neither should Ole ;).

Djemba-Djemba

I wonder if it's because he's a Utd fan and so he probably grew up at the time Arsenal were the biggest rivals we had.

Is that why he seems to take special pleasure out of winding them up?

Whatever the reason I love it. Lingard doing a different dance after scoring against Arsenal needs to be a regular thing from now on.

MetoTTT

@Tarrou
I have to admit it's pure gold. This guy made my day. No need another entertainement...that's hilarious! The best thing is he's "fecking" serious. :lol:

Last edited:

el3mel

Each Emirates game he comes with a new dance to irritate Arsenal fans. Hilarious. :lol:

Aarron Swift

I dislike the Lingard & Pogba dance celebrations (as much as I can because at the time I’m happy we’ve just scored) but when it comes to the Emirates I can’t get enough of Lingard just giving to them

adamwest

This celebration was fecking brilliant. Lukaku cupping his ears in the background, Jesse moonwalking, Gooners being so irate and raising their middle fingers. So much to love.

clarkydaz

This celebration was fecking brilliant. Lukaku cupping his ears in the background, Jesse moonwalking, Gooners being so irate and raising their middle fingers. So much to love.
it was comical the way the tv angle shown it. Lukaku with his arms out like a messiah seemingly being ignored by everyone, while top of the screen you see 2 illuminous yellow boots moonwalking off the screen. Genuinely laughed out loud watching it :lol:

crossy1686

career ending
I fecking love the arrogance of it all. It's so fecking good to be back. Showing up on Arsenal's doorstep, pulling their pants down and moonwalking out of there, they won't forget this one in a hurry.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Favourite bit was Lukaku turning round to celebrate with him and then he just runs past straight over to the corner. Lukaku doesn't know what to do so just starts cupping his ears to the fans :lol:

Arsenal fans always get so furious so easily.
:lol: My brother and I pissed ourselves when we saw that yesterday.

#00F

Supports
Barca
Nobody mentioned how disrespectful when trying to humiliate opponents (aka Neymar). Guess we will have a few posters saying it's allowed to injure him and send him to hospital.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
I wonder if it's because he's a Utd fan and so he probably grew up at the time Arsenal were the biggest rivals we had.

Is that why he seems to take special pleasure out of winding them up?

Whatever the reason I love it. Lingard doing a different dance after scoring against Arsenal needs to be a regular thing from now on.
Could well be something in that; that was also why I was so surprised Welbeck switched to Arsenal so enthusiastically since he grew-up as a United fan at the same sort of time.

But Welbeck is certainly no Lingard :devil: What a celebration :lol:

vidic blood & sand

1982 Top Of The Pops Jeffrey Daniels doing it for the first time on TV to Shalamar's aptly named "Night To Remember".

Moonwalk in football boots is a bit special. I demand to know why this wasn't shown on BBC?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

The man is a comedy sketch. Does anyone knows whether he means to be so hilarious. He's like constant Partrige mode.

lysglimt

Scout
I am always impressed by that Ty-guy who manages to keep his cool when talking to those bunch of weirdos who go ballistic!

AfroBuffalo

Wish the cameras would have caught it instead of Lukaku cupping his ears - rubbish camera work there, missed a golden shot