Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
I was surprised when he was called up the last time.

That said, picking Sissoko is a bit of a travesty and it's getting ridiculous now. Even Schneiderlin deserves the place more than him.
Deschamps said: “It’s not that I don’t have confidence in Morgan, I know what he can do, but before making final decisions [on the Euro 2016 squad] it’s important that N’Golo comes with us to get more answers.”

Just read this, seems like he's left the door open for him.

Obiorahking_

He looked a little bit iffy defensively.. slipped up on a pass that could have lead to a goal.. but so far so great. Loving his passes.

led_scholes

Excellent, ran a lot, nice passes but the last 20+ minutes he was exhausted. The good thing with him is that carrick doesnt hace to run a lot like when he is paired with fellaini so carrick didnt look like a dead man after 15 minutes

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Played really well today, tightened up his passing a lot and we involved a fair bit going forward.

kundalini

Impressive performance today. Several moments of genuine creativity as well as his usual tackling and interceptions.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Keeps reinforcing my belief that we are just a better team with him in the side. Ofcourse Fellaini not playing is addition by subtraction as well.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Been saying it since the beginning that Carrick should be the one holding with Morgan playing box to box. Very good today. Needs to perform like this till the season end. One good game followed by 5 shitty ones isn't going to cut it.

Manny

Grammar Police
Excellent today.

Broke up play well and helped work ball forward. Some great link up play too.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
We're much more solid with him in the side compared to Fellaini, but he's still largely anonymous for parts of the game. Think he needs to be doing a lot more.

Sylar

Shocking eh?

I think it was one of his best matches for us, but we used him correctly as well.

Ill be very annoyed if hes dropped for Fellaini again.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Hopefully if Mou takes over he can go on and become a regular. He can play the Matic role for us very well. Matic did such a good job for Chelsea when they won the league.

Gerald G

How can we continuously play Fellaini over him? Madness.
Anyway I was delighted with his performance today one of the best performances he's had in a United shirt.

Bwuk

Brilliant today, because he wasn't played as a #6 which isn't his position.

Status
Not open for further replies.