MOTD 2014/15

luckyspurs

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Pull the other one. Penalty aside, we completely dominated.
You gave up as many chances as Arsenal did against Monaco. Cisse and Riviere missed about 4 or 5 chances between them. Add in a penalty and that late header and I don't see how you can say "completely dominated". I said you were the better team and why MOTD wants people thinking the bigger teams are struggling.

:lol: Now that is how you take a 90th minute penalty.
Berbatov, Balotelli and Yakubu couldn't take a more relaxed penalty. Would have been absolutely ripped apart by the fans if he'd missed it. Quite impressive sign of composure, in an otherwise terrible season.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
That Lloris save wasn't anything special, not much different to De Gea's one.

Wicked_Badger

Plenty of empty seats at the Etihad tonight. What's the average ticket price for a prem game?

On another note, Silva is such a gorgeous footballer. Simply runs the show most weeks. If love him here.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
It was better than De Gea's I thought, lower down and in the corner - in the last minute of a game, that's a great save. (As was DDG's)
They were both special saves to be fair. Two of the top 3 keepers in the league for me.
Maybe I expect too much from both because I rate them so highly but I'd be disappointed if either header wasn't saved.

Acole9

Outstanding
Three years ago the Premier League would not have allowed kit clashes like this.

Acole9

Outstanding
I wouldn't be surprised if Poyet is no longer the Sunderland manager in the morning.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Shocking defending by Van Aarnolt. Hopefully Poyet goes soon, cannot stand the man.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Arsenal are playing some sexy football right now.

Speak

Step up to my misogyny soapbox
It's all petering out for West Ham now. Allardyce is leaving at the end of the seasons too. The first half to this season is probably as good as things will be for West Ham for a good while now.

Cracking goals for Arsenal.

Last edited:

Flamingo Purple

The wrong skeptic
Great news we have possibly the two most boring pundits of all time in Kilbane & Jenas, every time Kilbane starts my mind wanders after a few seconds as he drones on with his whiney pitch, where as Jenas has the tv presence of a cheese plant, may as well be invisible.
MOTD is just generally boring, neither amusing or insightful. It needs a major revamp in my opinion because most weeks I end up missing it. With the days of Vine, YouTube and Social Media, MOTD needs to bring something different.

SqueakyWeasel

Great news we have possibly the two most boring pundits of all time in Kilbane & Jenas, every time Kilbane starts my mind wanders after a few seconds as he drones on with his whiney pitch, where as Jenas has the tv presence of a cheese plant, may as well be invisible.
… must admit I was just wondering what washing powder / liquid Jenas uses to get those shirts so bright :lol:

montpelier

fecking Keown, :(

Alan Green & Savage did the FiveLive commentary (they were not happy) cos their build up consisted of unending negativity re Utd

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I knew Ander was onside! Should have been four.