MOTD 2016/17

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
That Olly MOTD tweet. :D His banner is even better.

Devil may care

At least we know where a load of the weekly wage the club pays him goes, it must cost a fortune to keep all these shitty English hacks on the payroll.

R'hllor

Sup Kloppo,no fist pumping,chest tumping,doing piggy backs today eh

Creepy

Account relocated to MaxiPaxi
Phil sounds either way too excited or extremely fecking dull.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Does John Motson still commentate games for motd? Watched both Saturday night episodes and he hasn't been on to my knowledge.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Chelsea look really good here.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Damn Kante. If we had him together with Pogba in our midfield 2 we would stroll the league.

MAME DIOUF 32

Liverpool absolutely battered Spurs today.

Also worth noting Shearer explaining that Vertongen's grabbing of Matip couldn't be a penalty because the ball wasn't in play, then demanding a Liverpool penalty for it. No discussion of the extremely dubious one they did get awarded.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Ref should be embarrassed with that penalty decision in the Everton game.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Stop with this penalty crap. It's becoming a non-contact sport.

Sylar

MOTDs editing is always weird. They make one sided games look closer than it is.

Shearers explanation was weird.

Also Givens OG was so unlucky lol

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Sutton's view on Costa's second is crap.
I can understand someone arguing that it wasn't a high foot, but the argument that a goal is beautiful means it shouldn't be disallowed is weak.

prath92

Chris Sutton is the worst pundit I have seen on the show. And that includes Savage

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Chris Sutton is the worst pundit I have seen on the show. And that includes Savage
I listen to him doing punditry on BT Scottish football. He is awful. Sometimes you get the impression that if someone broke their leg he would say 'What's up with him, he has another one'.

prath92

I listen to him doing punditry on BT Scottish football. He is awful. Sometimes you get the impression that if someone broke their leg he would say 'What's up with him, he has another one'.
The way he was going on about Fer's challenge, it would seem as if Fer stabbed him. It was a foul but to call it an 'assault' is pushing it. It wasn't even the worst challenge of the weekend imo. I also thought Cahill coming on MOTD and moaning about it is a bit much tbf.

Then he started smiling when he was talking about Costa saying 'he is back and everyone else should be worried'. Even someone as biased as Shearer keeps a straight face while praising Newcastle.

Then talking about our game, he was completely dismissing bravos passing saying 'that's a normal pass he should be making'

Overall he is abysmal.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I watched Saturday's episode, yet to watch Sunday's yet. It was nice to hear John Motson for the first time in a while but boy i wonder how long he's got left.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
He seems so combative as well, having different views is fine and without it discussing football would be a lot more boring, but he can't seem to disagree without being condescending, Jenas (who I actually quite like) seemed genuinely a bit annoyed by the way Sutton reacted to his Bravo analysis.