Moyes has to go

Moyes out?

• Knee jerk/I object to the term knee jerk because I told you he was going to be rubbish in 2003

Votes: 296 80.4%
  • Head in sand/My name is Baghdad Bob and everything is going to be OK

Votes: 72 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RonaldoVII

Nothing's going to happen before the end of the season. Our season is over already, no chance of 4th or winning a cup. He has 3 months to show signs of improvement or he has to go.

olesmyhero

Emmy Moses
As Neville has been blabbing on in the media, United aren't a club who make rash decisions. But feck me, this season is getting worse and worse and Moyes is doing nothing to suggest he can turn it around. This performance surely has to bring his future into serious consideration by the board.
I don't think anybody would consider it rash if we fired Moyes now. All we are seeing is regression from this team.

poisson

broken record, best ignored.
Question is has moyes also wiped out 26 years worth of dab and culture too? I can't recognise anything about the Manchester United I know and love from the team that plays right now. It's all just vanished.
It just doesn't feel like Manchester united. They're all impostors out there :(

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I've had enough, again.

1 step forward, 20 steps back. Just get him out of here.

Drifter

American
Summers coming,players to buy,players to offload.Let's see how he goes after that.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
he's going nowhere chaps.

Just suck up this defeat, and we go again in 10 days time.
I can see the tide turning to be honest. There is no way the board can stand the level of performances for much longer.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Come on lads. You've got to give a manager time. These aren't his players, got to let him build his own team before you can judge. Moyes is a good manager for your level, [insert classic caf hodgson apology].

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Bar Rooney, not a single player has played anywhere near their level.

It can't be a coincidence. He's simply unable to inspire them.

December_16

From the owners' perspective, would it be better to pay him whatever compensation or keep him and ruin what our club has been over the last 10-20 years?

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Honestly he should resign. He doesn't even deserve to force the club hands into doing this.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Come on lads. You've got to give a manager time. These aren't his players, got to let him build his own team before you can judge. Moyes is a good manager for your level, [insert classic caf hodgson apology].
You'll get yours :lol:

kps88

Nothing's going to happen before the end of the season. Our season is over already, no chance of 4th or winning a cup. He has 3 months to show signs of improvement or he has to go.
Yep. But having nothing to play for will make it even harder to motivate this lot who seem so disinterested. The only thing they have left to play for is Moyes' job.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Moyes is garbage. We have good players, and a good but slightly flawed squad, which had the whole summer to be remedied. We fannied about, bypassed Fellaini's release clause by fannying about, paid way over the odds for him anyway, because we fannied about. Realied the day before the deadline "Oh hey, that Herrera's not half bad".

We have a better squad than Arsenal and Liverpool IMO, but the difference is - they know how to play football. We haven't got a clue. We look terrified of the ball. Our passing, what the feck... Our passes look like we are taking shots at each other. We just pelt it, full whack, at the thighs of whoever isn't marked, and inevitably lose the ball.

We have a much, much better side than Olympiacos. We have better players, by some distance. We weren't outplayed by better players. We were just complete dumbfounded tactically. No desire. No fight. No clue. That's the managers remit.

KGBhoy

He's out of his depth. I want him to do well, but I don't think he can do it here. If I am wrong, show me this post later, but for now I've had enough. Out.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
What the feck was Fergie thinking about..seriously? Why leave Moyes as a feck you fart in the room as he sneaks off to the stands? I wanted Moyes to succeed but how can you take the champions of last season to the shite that played there tonight?

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Why doesn't he EVER learn or change the things that we can CLEARLY see don't work?

How many more times is he going to repeat the same mistakes?

It's an absolute indictment on his aptitude for the position.

He is ruining us.

In one season, he has destroyed practically everything we stand for.

It looks worse for us to stick by him than to sack him by now.

Jaap

Players didn't look up for it, had no belief after Olympiakos' second.

I was always behind Moyes and his staff, wanted him to get enough time to stamp his mark. He has though turned a Championship winning team into an average, long-ball, no concept team. Not sure if he can turn this around anymore.

Best option out there is Louis van Gaal, IMO.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Its not good enough to say "suck it up and go again" any longer. Way, way out of his depth.

stubie

Moyes going would be better than the following.

Birth of first child
Birth of second child

Robbie Boy

Cue the holier than thou fans that say we should stick with him because Fergie recommended him.

Dobba

We have a much, much better side than Olympiacos. We have better players, by some distance. We weren't outplayed by better players. We were just complete dumbfounded tactically. No desire. No fight. No clue. That's the managers remit.
Genuine query - Was it the manager's remit when the same players were serving up shit after shit last season?

Bross

Noggie Pez Dispenser
Chillin with Giggsy at the Retardment Castle
Im not even joking here. Im serious.

Is there a manager ever at a top level club who has been worse in the history of modern football, in terms of negative change from one season to the next and the potential impact of the failures? If there is then I would like to know, so I can read up and get some perspective, but I doubt it.