Moyes has to go

Moyes out?

• Knee jerk/I object to the term knee jerk because I told you he was going to be rubbish in 2003

Votes: 296 80.4%
  • Head in sand/My name is Baghdad Bob and everything is going to be OK

Votes: 72 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

amir51

Agreed. Time to get rid of him. All we have left is that 2nd leg to save our season.

He will never learn.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
He's turned a team of champions into a side that has been outclassed by 3/4 of the premier league, and is the worst side in the 2nd round of the CL. I don't see any improvement happening under him.

arthurka

Well the board has 2 weeks to look into this... And will decide to give him more time.. But sign me up Moyes out!

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I wonder what 'positives' Moyes will speak of? Its not like we got loads of crosses in...
I can't wait to see what he says.

I think in going to smash up my TV. Which is awkward a because I'm watching it at my girlfriends parents house.

Woodzy

Worst performance this season, and there's been a lot to choose from. Not good enough. Wouldn't trust him to spend a couple of hundred million in the summer.

rio's upper lip

Wow, it's more or less unanimous. I agree. Enough now. He's shown absolutely nothing that makes me hopeful for the future. Nothing. I felt that something may have changed after the Palace game, but as someone said at the time Moyes has to win some games here and there with the players we've got in the squad.

Enigma_87

You know who
That should be the end of him.

I really can't see us being any worse even if we finish the season without a manager. Clueless, just clueless...

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
i dont think i can stomach anything he has to say any longer.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Tonight really was awful.

Up to now I've been saying he should get another transfer window to fix things but the truth is his performance hasn't earned that type of patience. I have zero faith in him tbh, I can't imagine how he'll turn this around.

On the other hand, he can't do any more damage to this season so there's no real point sacking him now unless we have a quality replacement lined up.

Levo

Band of Brothers
I'm going to sign out and take an extended break from the caf. The state that Moyes has got the club into is making me angry/moody/anxious an aggressive when talking about it.

It's really not worth it, not for this.

Adios.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
As Neville has been blabbing on in the media, United aren't a club who make rash decisions. But feck me, this season is getting worse and worse and Moyes is doing nothing to suggest he can turn it around. This performance surely has to bring his future into serious consideration by the board.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
It's pretty obvious the players want him out. He has to go now surely. He's making us a laughing stock, to the point where Liverpool and City fans were hoping for us to get an away goal to keep him in a job.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Question is has moyes also wiped out 26 years worth of dab and culture too? I can't recognise anything about the Manchester United I know and love from the team that plays right now. It's all just vanished.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Please David, Im begging you. Do the honourable thing and call it a day.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
I've joined the Moyes out group.

He was never good enough for the job and he's done nothing to prove otherwise.

If anything he's clung even more stubbornly to his crap tactics.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
he's going nowhere chaps.

Just suck up this defeat, and we go again in 10 days time.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
He and the team make it harder not to advocate sacking him.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Can he take the oversized toilet brush with him please?