Moyes So Far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanthaman

Winner
"Try to build A team to do better than we've done recently" surely he should be saying "a team that can win the league"

CantonaGiggs1

This guy fines Welbeck , but smiles in defeat and makes stupid comments and excuses.

Can he fine himself?

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
FFS, what a terrible interview.

Carragher is spot on - if you aren't doing anything with possession then it means absolute feck all.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Sky called him out on his bullshit. They said we should be worried.

LARulz

I was slightly hopeful he'll go but then he said "we're doing things behind the scenes". Makes me think he'll stay

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Carragher is talking sense. Neville needs to rip into the fraud as well.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
I think David should resign and atleast keep some dignity. The man looks broken and mortified. The job's too big for him, no shame in accepting that. Only a few managers have what it takes to manage a club like ours. Sadly for him he's not one of them. Leave now and he can save some face rather than persisting and getting sacked next season after spending unprecedented amounts of money. (If the Glazers keeps him that is).

Mersault

This is the turn in the media. When DM gets properly questioned and found out.

LonelyFire

He is incredible. fecking incredible. We played well? Just feck off.

Carragher is right on the lot. He's turned us into a laughing stock.

CantonaGiggs1

We have only 1 victory against a top 6 side this season. That is 12 games. 8 goals scored in total.

This manager has no clue.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
This is the turn in the media. When DM gets properly questioned and found out.
They're not quite at the point of advocating his sacking, but you can see the tide turning from "he's poor but needs time" to "he's poor and isn't good enough".

Winrar

Having a former Liverpool player being worried about us and ripping Moyes apart is pretty damning in itself.

PSingh

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I'm fed up of this. Fed up of awful football. Fed up of his excuses. He's shown no signs of improving, it's got to the point if he gets sacked he honestly can not be surprised that he's been sacked.

We are falling so far behind, chucking money at players is not going to be a quick fix. We lack a gameplan, tactical awareness the players look as though they don't have a clue where they should be playing.

He has to go there's no way we can carry on like this. He's out of his depth.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm fed up of this. Fed up of awful football. Fed up of his excuses. He's shown no signs of improving, it's got to the point if he gets sacked he honestly can not be surprised that he's been sacked.

We are falling so far behind, chucking money at players is not going to be a quick fix. We lack a gameplan, tactical awareness the players look as though they don't have a clue where they should be playing.

He has to go there's no way we can carry on like this. He's out of his depth.
if it's buying players like Mata for monster fees and presuming they'll fit in well I do fear next season

Ixion

What Carragher and Yorke said about us never looking like we have a plan is spot on. All season long it has been like that, you cannot see what Moyes is trying to do, what his grand plan is, how he wants us to play.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Earlier in the season I thought Moyes should get 2 seasons to prove himself but we havent made any progress. We just get worse. God i hope he is gone at the end of the season.
Finally. Good on you, mate. This game has shown the blatant contrast of what manager can do for their teams.

Ash_G

I just don't see what his thinking is. Smalling is widely acknowledged to be lacking on the ball, but is excellent in the air, Jones isn't a huge improvement on the ball but can show qualities there, so why play smalling at right back when in this sort of set up the attacking qualitiy of the fullback is so important? Plus when they have Lukaku upfront?

I get starting Rooney but when he's playing so poorly why keep him on when Welbeck/Hernandez have done well recently. I mean the other three weren't at their best but they were imo suffering from Rooney's poor display than he was from what they were doing. Then moving Rooney deeper made even less sense when his pasing/choices were clearly off.

Status
Not open for further replies.